2017-04-04 00:32:15

actually guys us normal tammers can get inner healing with demestress she gets it at level 35. Is panderbit any good against erodium? also for those of you who have gotten 6 stadium keys, if you have already fought your way out of the rune tunnel, in the square of water outside the house there is a medical miracle. Also would demestriss be good against erodium?

James B. Cheek

2017-04-04 19:40:27

I wouldn't think so since he's immune to sleep and that's Domestress' only real strong point. Nor would I even attempt to take Pandourbit into that fight since it'd be a pain to level it up to the point where it would even begin to stand a chance against Irroadium. I'm not even sure it's got any attacks that would realy work against him. Feel free to experiment for yourself though. After all that's the fun of the game.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-04-04 22:04:26

sence panderbit is both earth and magic, he is immune to a lot of moves and panderbit also has copy so if erodium tries his 1-hit-KO move panderbit can copy it and use it against him. panderbit isn't really hurt by flame or standard or fighting or anything else really except plant, air, and water. Also, if you have aparasin and another manamon in front of panderbit you might be able to get good use out of him.

James B. Cheek

2017-04-04 23:55:20

Post 102, Pandurbit is 1 of the best options. It has earthquake for sweet damage, unending curse to keep his hp down, magic lights to  confuse the guy, yup. Enough said.

2017-04-05 16:57:32

so panderbit is a good match for erodium? and when does embird transform in to voltear/? what level?

James B. Cheek

2017-04-05 23:29:46

Irroadium would be immune to instant death. As for Embird you use a Smoke Element. But even if you confuse Irroadium he can still massacre you.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-04-06 16:45:30

damn

James B. Cheek

2017-04-06 16:46:44

so basically panderbit is utterly useless with erodium.

James B. Cheek

2017-04-06 18:24:53

*shrugs*.  If you want to make it harder, sure. It's useless. Oh. And  i've won the game with it. Sure,  it's totally luck.

2017-04-06 19:13:48

That entire battle is pretty much luck. I suppose Unending Curse could be useful for a little extra damage but he regenerates 29 HP every round so you need attacks that'll keep ahead of that if you want to beat him. There are other, more generally useful Manamon who can Unending Curse. Pandourbit's immune to a lot of stuff to be sure but Irroadium has that Vulnerability Scan ability which hits the target with something it's weak to. He even has a version that can hit the entire team of three.

2017-04-09 16:38:12

is magmazin a transformation of slugin? if so do I need a smoke element to transform him? or does he transform normally?

James B. Cheek

2017-04-10 11:57:47

sluggugg doesn't transform. Magmazire is the evolved form of lavalan i think, and needs a smoke element to evolve into magmazire.
You'd best get a grandlan, a sacroloon, and a frenrir/poloses. level gronk upto level 60 or so(involves twice into grolar and grandlan) makes a good use of it. learn grandlan toxic tale via the move tutor and you have a great one.

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-04-10 15:31:00

Hi Guys, pretty new to the whole Forum thing, so not sure how to navigate this thing. Translating into, I hope this question is going in the right place.
Is there any guide to the Manamon and their moves/Transformations? I just really can't justify grinding each one to see if it learns moves that are worth it, or if its Stat growth is going to be worth adding it in the rotation. Airwar was an amazing find, and I'm lucky I stuck with him. He is a perfect example of what I am looking for, just a straight powerhouse.
If there is no guide, that's fine, what about a good Exp spot where I can grind my low levels fast to see if they are worth the attention?
Thanks, looking forward to hearing responses.

2017-04-10 20:01:42

there is a walkthrough/text document someone made. Jayde has made it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4dt1ccnoqbtxs … n.txt?dl=1

marro

2017-04-10 20:07:21

I am always open for questions about the transformations. Just pm me.

James B. Cheek

2017-04-10 22:04:12

Grantlan's one of my favorites actually. Don't know much about Polosis, although I do have one.

2017-04-11 02:00:07

Oh nice, thanks for the Guide. I will not read ahead in it as I like to experience what the game has to offer as far as storyline and what-not. But I do like the fact that each time a new Manamon is introduced, Jayde gives a description of it and its effectiveness. Much Appreciated man!

My main team is only around level 40 and not very balanced lol, but I'm always down for a battle or leveling tips should you guys have any.

2017-04-11 03:49:34

Yeah Jayde's guide is pretty good. Some of the transformation levels aren't completely accurate but with almost 200 Manamon to keep track of that's to be expected. Usually he's only off by a level or two either way so he does manage to stay pretty much in the ball park.

2017-04-11 16:53:47

hey I am stuck on the 2nd floor of the shadow kingdom. I can't get to the 3rd floor and beyond. The only doors I find on the 2nd floor, lead in to a room with flames and electrical panels. I can't get through that room. Any advice? I really want to fight electra and the master stadium. So if any of you have advice on how to get past the second floor of shadow kingdom, please let me know. I really think I have the team to beat octorus and yoven.

James B. Cheek

2017-04-12 22:32:20

If anyone would like to trade so I can Evolve my Aparison I would greatly appreciate it. I am guessing that it works something like:

I trade you my Aparison, and you give me whatever.
Then I trade you that whatever back, for my now transformed Aparison?

Thanks,

2017-04-13 11:55:39 (edited by marro 2017-04-13 11:57:25)

hi,
@post 120,
look at the self trading thread in the article:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=21452

marro

2017-04-13 21:33:11

Awesome, thanks so much!
I do not have a high technical proficiency when it comes to servers and stuff like this, but it looks pretty straight forward. So if I understand it, I have hope for anyone else trying this hahaha.
I'll post my progress when I get home from work, thanks again.

GeminiLancer

2017-04-13 21:34:46

I would also like to get into some of these Steam games like the Yu-Gi-Oh one, but I glanced at the navigation of the Steam stuff, and that is way over my head. Maybe one day I'll educate myself in the realm of coding and what-not, but for now I'm a lost cause lol.

2017-04-14 10:19:30

I actually have a couple more trades I need to make but I'm not technical enough to even think of trying the self-trading method.

2017-04-14 14:22:08

Dude, I did the trade, and the instructions were flawless!! Thank you so much guys for that guide, even a tech idiot like myself was able to do it. Definitely had to use NVDA though, as JAWS wasn't reading any of the Handles. I now have a new ghosty!
That being said, Brian, you shouldn't have an issue dude, just follow the instructions word for word and use NVDA. You won't have an issue.

GeminiLancer