2017-03-09 05:41:36

just use cheat engine to give yourself 1000000 gamanets like me and a few friends did.

2017-03-09 14:29:53

That's silly. Cheating is stupid.

Better way to get an Aperishian inless than five minutes:

1. Use the exp trick (I'll describe it below)
2. If you don't like that, give your Spirost a broomstick, put it someplace else in your party, and find a high-level Terruffalo. Let whatever's in the lead slot die to Terruffalo, then bring in Spirost. Because it's immune to earth attacks, Terruffalo can't hurt it, and will probably kill itself with Adrenaline Rush. If not,just feel free to plink it to death.

But here, in all its glory, the EXP trick

1. CatchIrroadium and make sure it's level 75 and knows Oblivion Slash. You can use other things that have Oblivion Slash for this as well, such as Tigrath or Dussoket, but Irroadium is best.
2. Fly to Orianda and enter grandma's house. Go over to the fireplace and stand there for a few seconds. For every time you hear Irroadium's cry, it'll lose about 10% of its health. Do this 9 times.
3. Fly to the final city in the game, and start swimming on the body of water there.
4. Make sure your Spirost is in your party, and holds an EXP Pal.
5. Fight whatever shows up with Irroadium. Irroadium will be extremely weak, so useOblivion Slash and pray that it hits. If it does, Irroadium will die, the target will die, and you'll be asked to substitute your manamon. Bring in Spirost. It will get crazy amounts of experience (something like 17-18000 on the average).

This obviously works on anything, not just Spirost. And it can be used to bring a manamon right up to around level 40, where the exp you receive drops down to about 7-8k per battle. This is still quicker than levelling it by itself.
Please note: gaining massive amounts of levels this way will mean you don't gain train points the way you should, so you'll have to either remedy that by using a life tonic, or by getting into a whole ton of fights with your newly-boosted manamon. Or, alternatively, if you're only getting them for levels so they transform, it doesn't matter. Like Simulon, for instance. Simulon sucks. Don't use Simulon. lol

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-03-09 17:53:09

Post 76. How? You'd need multiple of them.

2017-03-09 18:29:01

How do you get past the guy that is standing by the manalith machine on the 5th floor? And where do I use the pendant?

James B. Cheek

2017-03-09 18:32:51

Ok, I have a quick question. How do I transform Autoson into Titomaton? Is it a levelup transformation or do I need an item?

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-03-09 18:35:54

you can't transform him. you need to level him up to 36. and brian did you ever make it through the shadow kingdom? If so, how did you get past the guard?

James B. Cheek

2017-03-09 18:48:27

Very very carefully. That's really all I can say.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-03-09 18:50:16

seriously, he is standing right by the machine and I can't get past him. I really want to destroy erodium. Is erodium the only manamon that yoven summons? or does yoven have other manamon that you have to fight before erodium?

James B. Cheek

2017-03-09 18:58:04

Do I use the pendant by the guard guy or is it past the machine?

James B. Cheek

2017-03-09 20:17:45

Wait till you get there to find out.

2017-03-10 01:46:28

Hey boy. Can you upload you're guide? Just for fun.

2017-03-29 16:23:46

I have only 1 stadium left! I just need to get through the shadow kingdom which is a damn trap to get through! Should I try and get my 6 guys in my party to level 70 or will they die faster to the traps in the kingdom? Would it be easier to fight irodium if I have 6 level 70 manamon?

James B. Cheek

2017-03-29 17:11:10

Well... Yes, level 70 manamon would make it easier, but (IMO) that's waaaaay overkill. Level 55 should be enough if you know what you're doing and have set up a good team, or level 60 if your team isn't so good.

2017-03-29 17:59:31

I have a flame and shadow type, ghost and shadow type, Earth-poison/insect type, 2 electric and steel types, and 1 earth and standard type is that good enough? or should I change my team? I do have tunnel on my insect type should I bring in my guy that has fly? Does irodium have moves that do critical hits?

James B. Cheek

2017-03-30 08:34:02

if you an, get a grandlan, a sacrolon, and a frenrir/poloses. those can help a lot. for the grandlan, catch a gronk in mount sindar. for frenrir, catch a houndorph on upper starwalk and level it up. you also need a sacroloon, witch is the involved form of loonis.
hth
p.s. teach grandlan the move toxic tale via the move tutor

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-03-30 15:09:37

so I shouldn't have any electric or fire types in my party against erodium my sacroloon isn't high enough to withstand any attacks from erodium.

James B. Cheek

2017-03-30 15:34:25

I have 3 guys that tunnel and 2 that have fly should I try those? And maybe along with a fire or undead type?

James B. Cheek

2017-03-30 16:15:49

I really do appreciate all the help and advice I have been getting from you guys. I really would be a lot farther behind then I am right now if I hadn't asked for advice. Thanks for everything you guys.

James B. Cheek

2017-03-30 16:43:54

I wouldn't use fire types against Irroadium. Since he has Shadow as well as Dragon typing he's weak to Holy types. It's just a shame that the Palador line isn't really good for much overall.

2017-03-30 17:43:39

Tybyle is flame and shadow I just don't have a lot of really high leveled guys to use except for my 2 tremmers tyble aparisin leanatar and teolmiton I really would like to use my sacroloon but it is just too weak and i don't think even with both of its protection moves, it would stand up to erodium. Aparisin knows psycho trick which does anywhere from 70 damage to about 150 damage and the move could freeze poison scorch paralyze put to sleep. He also has the move that has the chance to make the foe to horrified to attack. Tybyle has flame blizzard, blaze rampage, fire breath, fireball flurry, and scourge tail. My tremmers have tunnel, rage bug, polution solution, poison dart, and slam. My leanatar has earth quake which hits multiple enemies, quake which is just single target, slash, charge of fury which does more damage the lower his health is, and bite. My teolmeton has super spark, Iron tackle, pounce, electric shock, and iron guard. will any of those moves help against erodium? or do I need to completely change my party.

James B. Cheek

2017-03-30 18:03:20

You're missing a magic and ice types. why do you don't have ice type already idk. but even with the best teams it might take a couple of try's.

2017-03-30 18:07:39

I have pelosis

James B. Cheek

2017-03-30 19:17:08

I also have snowmono and fenrear any advice?

James B. Cheek

2017-03-30 20:10:56

Find one that works for you. For me it's Pollesess.

2017-03-31 15:00:13

so if i have the move flame blizzard it is useless? what if I combine that with fly and tunnel will that work against erodium?

James B. Cheek