2017-02-22 00:06:07

I have the following error when trying to run paw prints even after running the checkup.exe file and letting it register missing files: Run-time error '10048':

Address in use. I do hear the Sapi speech start speaking some info about loading and main menu and a black window comes up, but when I hit OK on that error message, the closes out.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-02-22 00:22:52

wow, I have no idea what would be causing that error.  I will try to look into this later though, because now I'm very curious.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2017-02-22 03:14:54

Maybe my computer's just F'd in the A. It is using an inordinate amount of RAM and I haven't been able to figure out the root of it. A windows defender scan came up clean as well as a Malware Bytes premium scan. However, its using about 50 to 60 percent of the 8 gigs that it has. It doesn't really impede usefullness, and other games haven't been having similar issues, I just don't like it. I shouldn't really have gotten a virus as this computer's only 4 months old and I haven't been to any sketchy sites but yeah if I can't find the cause I'm headed for a reinstall of windows.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united