2017-02-20 23:24:21

hi people i try to find any mud games set in feudal Japan, or with any japanic theme. Mud games with samurai class, ninja class etc, can any help me?

2017-02-21 00:15:22

Otherworld has both samurai and ninja. Samurai hits hard, can draw and strike with iaijutsu, do tons of damage etc. Ninja is really hard to play and eventually forces PVP.

ZombieMUD has a samurai class that can summon it's own sword and uses a war glove as a second weapon to punch things and throw shuriken. So kind of a mixed samurai and ninja.

Tsunami, if it ever comes back up, has a samurai class that focuses on critical strikes.

Discworld has a ninja branch of it's assassin guild. Forced PVP as well. I think it also has asamurai branch of it's warrior guild.

RoninMUD and ArchonMUD have samurai classes.

7 Degrees of Freedom has a samurai class you can eventually unlock. The entire mud  is heavily quest focused.

Eternal Fantasy and Unofficial Squaresoft MUD have samurai classes that can be unlocked.

That's all I can think of for now.

2017-02-21 00:22:05

Yeah, the ninja specialization of the assassins' guild on Discworld is forced PK, after you pass a test at guild level 175.
The warriors' guild also has a samurai branch.

2017-02-21 12:38:09

Thank i will check...