2017-02-17 22:01:48 (edited by tabutcu 2017-02-18 21:01:10)

Hi there, good in your hand and terminated the development of the games source code do you have? if you have Can you give?

If that's helpfull, why don't you press Thumbs up?

2017-02-18 13:21:28

MODERATION:

Sorry, but I've no idea what you're talking about here, but since it vaguely mentions a game it's going into the General Games room. Please post there in future on the subject of games.

Just myself, as usual.

2017-02-18 13:30:56

are you knowing turkish language sebby?

2017-02-18 19:14:33

Firstly, I don't see Turkish text in your post. Secondly, the forum rules state:

7) The official language of the forum is English.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2017-02-18 19:16:43

1: i don't usiing a turkish language on forum, 2: i knowing to rules.

2017-02-18 19:17:05 (edited by Slender 2017-02-18 19:18:21)

Tabutcu, just so you know., It's fine if you use Google Translate or some other service to get your text in to English if your English isn't the best.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2017-02-18 20:07:52

look, google translate is bat site, and i don't using a translate

2017-02-18 20:30:40

lol this has to be a joke

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-02-18 20:41:55 (edited by Chris 2017-02-18 20:42:42)

This topic makes absolutely no sense. Something about game source code? Is this spam?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2017-02-18 21:01:51

yes, ı aggree, it's a spam.  we are speaking a another topic to here.

2017-02-18 21:03:12

:d:d:D

2017-02-18 23:54:43

This topic is nonsensical nonsense. Tabutcu, if it's spam like you claim (which I was barely able to interpret because of the (excuse me if I offend) bad grammar), then why the hell did you even create it? And no, Google Translate is not a bad site. It's actually a very good one. So why did you create this topic if it's spam like you claimed in post ten?
This message in other languages (using Google Translate - ha!):
This message in Turkish:
Bu konu anlamsız saçmalıktır. Tabutcu, (nedense rahatsız edersem özür dilerim) kötü dilbilgisi yüzünden yorumlamayı beceremediğim iddia ettiğiniz gibi spam olan spam ise, o zaman neden cehennemi oluşturdunuz? Ve hayır, Google Çeviri kötü bir site değildir. Aslında çok güzel bir şey. Öyleyse, ondan sonra iddia ettiğiniz gibi spam olan bu konuyu neden oluşturdunuz?

Latin:
Hic locus est absurdum dicere. Tabutcu si suus spam petis ut (quod vix possit intellegi, quia (si scandalizaverit te habe me excusatum) mala grammatica), cur non etiam infernum crearent? Nec, Google Translate site non est malum. Est etiam valde bona. Et cur hoc loco, si creare est spam vobis ut post se in decem?

Bask:
Gai hau zentzugabeko zentzugabekeria da. Tabutcu, spam da aldarrikatzen duzun bezala bada (horrek apenas gai interpretatzeko nengoen du (barkatu I iraindu bada) gramatika txarra delako), orduan zergatik demontre zuen, nahiz eta sortu duzu? Eta ez, Google Translate ez da txarra gune bat. Egia esan, oso on bat. Beraz, zergatik gai hau sortzeko spam da aldarrikatu duzu post hamar urtean bezala, bada?

Or in spanish:
Este tema es una tontería absurda. Tabutcu, si es spam como usted dice (que apenas pude interpretar por culpa de la mala gramática), entonces por qué diablos lo creaste? Y no, Google Translate no es un mal sitio. En realidad es una muy buena. Entonces, ¿por qué creaste este tema si es spam como reclamaste en post diez?
I could go on, but yeah.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2017-02-19 01:52:22

I think a moderator needs to step in again. This is doing nothing productive. Nothing at all.

2017-02-19 05:20:49 (edited by Socheat 2017-02-19 05:22:34)

He even doesn't understand what Sebby has said in the second post.
lol

2017-02-19 10:12:06

lol

2017-02-19 20:37:24

@tabutcu I know some Turkish, but I'm not fluent in it. This is because I grew up in England. My name's Turkish because my parents are both Turkish. Hope that clears that up.

Just myself, as usual.

2017-02-19 21:10:34

realy? i want to talk you, i like to turks.

2017-02-20 17:30:46

I want to turks? oh what the heck was that, hahaha! K back to the serious thing.
I'm not anyone to tell people what to do, and I don't wanna sound like doing that either, but I've seen this guy tabutcu  posting nonsencicle non sence stuff, I mean really he hasn't posted anything but trash here. I think something needs to be done about it

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2017-02-20 18:18:40

Guys, he's basically asking for unused code.  I mean, code for games that are no longer supported,  I think he wants to use them for some kind of project.  And post 18, I agree.

2017-02-20 18:22:22

it was weird the subject thoroughly, says something else about it, but we're writing something else, I'm confused. lol!

2017-02-20 18:56:20 (edited by musicalman 2017-02-20 19:02:11)

And yet you started this very topic which led to the confusion.

tabutcu wrote:

Hi there, good in your hand and terminated the development of the games source code do you have? if you have Can you give?

Your broken statements in post 20 suggest to me that you think your post is clear enough and you can't understand what is so hard to figure out. Well it took me about 3 readings of that post to figure out what you were trying to say. The simple truth is, you have assumed wrongfully. Clear English is more than putting the correct words in a sentence. And let me tell you as a native English speaker, that yours is not as clear as I think you believe it is. Furthermore, it was requested early on in this thread for you to explain what you are talking about, since we frankly have no clue, and our attempts to help make you more understandable have been dismissed seemingly without a glance. When things are not explained but are only given two or three words to seemingly make a point, that does not help matters. And that is why this thread has been allowed to derail into this nonsense which you have taken no effort to sort. In fact you encourage it. In post 10 for example you accuse someone of spamming. ?By process of implication, that someone is you. That would've been a good time to try to clear up the confusion. But that is precisely the opposite of what you did. What am I even doing here? That's a very good question right now.

2017-02-20 18:57:45

yes, my english is bat.

2017-02-20 19:04:50

Then don't you think it is in your best interest to try to explain yourself thoroughly when people are confused, instead of letting it turn into this?

2017-02-20 19:07:30

you're very smart, so, yeah, I don't want you to get involved.

2017-02-20 19:26:10

And what on Earth was that supposed to mean? I'm trying to bring sense back to this thread. That is not how you speak to another member of this forum.