2017-09-28 22:03:51

truelly

Thumbs up

2017-09-28 23:55:08

@TheGreatCarver, shut the fuck up. No one wants to hear your endless rants about how it's everyone else's fault Danny's game have simply disappeared. You're annoying and should be the last person telling anyone what to and what not to say. So I repeat, shut the fuck up. Put a sock or something similar in your mouth because no one cares.

Dreaming of a dystopian future.

Thumbs up +1

2017-09-29 01:54:33 (edited by prajwal 2017-09-29 01:57:56)

carver. mala vata danny tuza zavada ahe lavdya bhosdya gand bnd kar ani lavda takun bs tyat jasta udu nakos havet nahi tr pankha kapnaray khoop loka ahayt tuzyi lavdya  choot asel tar bota ghalat bas  lund fakira  bocha fadin jar parat nadi laglas tar

Thumbs up

2017-09-29 03:00:51

MODERATION:

If everybody on this thread promises, right now, to be awfully nice to one another, to end all this nonsense, and to let sleeping dogs lie, then nothing need happen.

Otherwise I'm going to start taking action against every little indiscretion. And because I have better things to do than field all this drama, I'll be merciless about it. Please don't make me do it.

It was probably all a misunderstanding anyway. There is just no need for all this animosity. It just ruins everything for everybody and makes it harder for new entrants to take this place seriously. So please stop. Thanks.

Just myself, as usual.

2017-09-29 03:32:55

Ah, such pitty Sebby that you feel you need to moderate and police this conversation. Everyone here is old enough to tell right from wrong. If they dish, they better be prepared to receive. You don't like my opinion? oh well.
This is the problem with the blind community, especially in the AG.net community. Something starts up and heated words are exchanged. Instead of moderators realizing that they are all like the rest of us and aren't above anyone here, they feel the need to moderate and control every situation that in their eyes is out of hand.
I've never had anything against a drama-free zone, but for fuck's sake, stop treating every goddamn situation like it's a federal uproar!

Thumbs up +2

2017-09-29 04:13:24

Let the fireworks explode! Sit back and watch the comedy unfold! It's the usual drama in audiogames.net! Hey post 1954, don't stop this! I payed 10 bucks for the front seat. To all others, keep this up. I need a good laugh at the end of the day.

Thumbs up +1

2017-09-29 07:38:39

Well since I skimmed the past...8 pages

Gonna get my metaphorical big stick out here.

@Carver: This is why you pissed other developers offf with your attitude and they walked away and want nothing to do with you. This is why I for one  went off on you for your attitude and your typical blindie waaaahhhh you must act professional attitude in the face of a crapload of proof. Oh and also listen to DGLEX, he's giving you bluntly worded advice

@Praj: Don't make me voice my opinion in Hindi, by the way I know whatt you were on about in that post

@Sebi: Lighten up, there's a huge difference between disagreement and drama and bullshit. Okay maybe DGLEX's post gets toward smacking Noah with words but hey, from having dealt with him behind the scenes I can safely say Carver deserves to be told that.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

Thumbs up

2017-09-29 08:33:32

@prajwal: If you read the forums rules, you would know that english is the only allowed language. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-09-29 09:46:43

hey  jace  its nice to here  you understand hindi that was not for ya  sorry  if i mistaken  it was for  carver  cause he hert my ego

Thumbs up

2017-09-29 12:39:07

yes, me too is anoyed about carver. why try to act like you know something while at the same time ranting about how you did the moronic choyses etc. i would personally like a explenation about what carver did and why the game so suddonly went done. and the whole storry. not jsut bits of it

Thumbs up +1

2017-09-29 15:32:29

Hey guys, you know that Carver originally, without any permission from Danny, was planning on releasing the source code for DMNB? So don't let his "professional" attitude fool you all.

Thumbs up

2017-09-29 16:02:58

MODERATION:

@dgleks: Actually, my comments weren't directed at you at all, but generally the rising tone of this thread and the inevitable drama. Which, as we now see, has born fruit.

But since you're so obliging, and you're one of the loudmouths on here, this forum has no problem with opinion--even contrary or strong opinion about other people or their behaviour. And I actually agree that some communities are over-sensitive in that regard and that's annoying. But we object to abuse and insults that have absolutely no bearing on the discussion whatsoever. If you want to say something, go right ahead. But be nice about it. You can disagree reasonably. If you can't do that, then maybe it's because you have nothing to say. And let's face it, there are no defenders of free speech more ardent than those who have nothing to say. smile

And that goes for everyone on here. The full story can come out, and it will once again be some stupid clash of the titans drama again, and then we all go home and this thread is closed because nobody has anything useful to say. And really, who's got time for that?

So again, if this thread is to remain open, I ask that it be about the facts, and the reasons. No insults. No abuse or bullying. Keep it civil. Thank you.

Just myself, as usual.

2017-09-29 17:41:00

ok, so here's what i have to say about this. i'm disapointed as fuck regarding what i've seen. here's a big thing that really goes over the top. carver is really getting annoying as fuck.
1. when i asked to be a volunteer and that i want to help with the game and stuff carver told danny that i'm not trustworthy because i used to hangout with ivan soto. ok, so what's the hole shit? he just likes to ruin people's reputation. that's who carver is. i've done some mistakes on my life like anyone else, and he started using those against me. and after that he said, well, i just wanted to make sure he can't hack you. i acted like i believed it, but honestly i know him for starting bullshit drama, so i was just leaving it as it is. thank you for destroying such an awesome project. someone told me that this is gonna happen, but i'm not gonna say who did.
thanks.

Thumbs up

2017-09-29 18:58:07

Sebby, I think you're confused? Loudmouth? No bro, I'm sorry but you have it mixed up. I'm someone who speaks my opinions and what's on my mind. There's a difference. In this case, there was no need for moderation. Yes, Joe and Bob are acting like douches. If they wanna continue making themselves look like vapid idiots, then let them.

Thumbs up

2017-09-29 23:35:49

At prajwolf or what ever, stop with that foreign language crap. Read the damn policy. It clearly says, the language spoken on this forum is english, or something to that effect. Go read that again, seems you need a refresher.
@Sebi, no need to moderate this too much, not yet anyways, seems to me like this is pretty calm compared to other topics in the passed...
@Dgleks, honestly, what is it you have against the blind community as a hole? Not just the forum but you seem to dislike blind people ingeneral for some reason, seems like that anyway, that isn't the first time you've expressed your disliking toward blind people.
Who ever that stupid "Developer" is, carver I think his name was? That annoying winy moron who said this game's downfall was all our falt... Yeah, what dgleks said, shut up. Please, just stfu. Your not helping anything by blaming anyone. Your actually making it worse for yourself by doing that. Just shut up and go away.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

Thumbs up

2017-09-30 01:33:05

thanks  i wil remember this time  sorry for this

Thumbs up

2017-09-30 06:17:31

rory, dglex can say what ever he wants unless is something like a death threat, think which is not his case. the fact that he said what he said is because some people are really getting annoying and they are known for doing shit in the past. so sorry for you all, but at this point i'm going in his defence

Thumbs up

2017-09-30 08:44:56

Fare point there vlad. I never said I didn't agree with him, when it comes to this topic, i 100 percent agree, however I wouldn't go against the entire community as a hole. Maybe he's got some reason to do that, i'm not gonna say what to believe or what not to, was just curious is all.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

Thumbs up

2017-09-30 10:53:33

the only thing that surprises me is how a lot of people that should've been banned a long time ago still continue to post. I guess I'll just respond and lol about each post that I find particularly intriguing.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

Thumbs up

2017-09-30 11:03:14

Prajwal:
carver. mala vata danny tuza zavada ahe lavdya bhosdya gand bnd kar ani lavda takun bs tyat jasta udu nakos havet nahi tr pankha kapnaray khoop loka ahayt tuzyi lavdya  choot asel tar bota ghalat bas  lund fakira  bocha fadin jar parat nadi laglas tar

It sounds like a very angry rant from a very angry kid who hasn't yet realized that everyone else on this forum speaks english as to show respect to people who may not speak their language. This isn't the first time in this thred he's done so either. How he hasn't gotten any warnings for it is beyond me.
Men jag antar vi kan alla börja prata vårat hemspråk här och se vart det leder någon stans. tongue
Translation: but I assume we all can just start speaking our native language on here and see where it leads.

djlex:
DracoSelene89, shut up.

Huh really? I read through what Draco said and there was nothing to shush him about. Besides, telling someone to shut up is just plane rude. Also regarding what Draco said about Carver I can confirm that it's mostly true. I don't know the whole story but me, and Draco and some others started a project including Carver and he was just plane annoying all the time. I don't even think it's intentional of him, it's just kids being kids. I was way worse as a kid his age, trust me on that.

blink_wizard:
and this, is why I like to fly solo when developing games. Things like this always happen.

I'm lolling.

Btw I'm not trying to act police or anything, I'm not even going to report the offending posts - because I'm sure plenty of people has done so already. I'd just like to come on and lol with the rest who finds this amusing. Maybe I'm contributing to the drama and maybe some sensetive little ass will come here and scream about how I've done bad things in my passed and bla bla bla. Good, please do. It'll just contribute to the lulz factor.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

Thumbs up

2017-09-30 11:06:45

@Dgleks and everyone else who considers themselves exceptionally grown up and the like,
the problem with your misguided attempt at simple logic is that when you visit a place like this, there are these small matters we generally tend to refer to as rules and regulations, guidelines, if you will, under which we must all abide provided we are here, posting anything whatsoever.  My initial desire, yes, my personal wish, if you carefully consider,  is quite simply to join in and troll trolls because why not?  The answer is quite straightforward: I can read.  this sight has a code of conduct.  There are policies that are enforced by a panel of trusted individuals.  There is nothing in the faq or elsewhere that says you are allowed to throw away those rules you don't like and proceed as you please.  If you're as grown up as you claim to be, neither I nor any of the other mods should have to point this out to you.
Please consider not only your intent behind what you post but the way someone else is going to take it.  As mods we're not here to handhold and babysit; we're not here to referee disputes between members of this community.  We're here to keep it as balanced as possible.  If you wish to fight, take it elsewhere.  Whatever you do outside of here is your personal issue and we promise not to try and intervene wherever else you might go with it.  If someone else brings it up to us we won't even bat an eyelid and tell them we could honestly care less so long as it doesn't take place here.  That's it.  I'd like to look the other way and pretend nothing happened here; that will be determined by the way everyone concerned with this topic behaves.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up +1

2017-09-30 11:22:45

@LordLundin,
Encompassing and consolidating posts 969 and 970, since you seem to pose the question of why certain such and such has yet to be banned because of this or that thing they've done, I humbly and carefully present the following word to you and suggest you contemplate it a bit before next you post... The word is grace.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up

2017-09-30 11:37:50

yes, I'm fond of that myself. If it hadn't been for such I wouldn't be here today, redeamed from things in the passed. The question is how far are you willing to let it go? I know back in my days admins would put a stop to my antics with a stearn warning. We see in this thred lots of rule breakages with hardly any intervention. It'd just be nice to see someone with authority remind everyone how this is an online, global platform and that what we write here today is visible throughout the coming years as well.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

Thumbs up

2017-09-30 11:57:33

@LordLundin,
Just to clarify, are you proposing we should in fact set an infraction limit?  Three strikes, you're out, or something similar, perhaps with less leniency?

Thumbs up

2017-09-30 12:04:54

... because, y'know, we've got plenty of evidence on here to ban most drama queens on here. smile

Seriously, you're not wrong about one thing. We are, I think, extraordinarily tolerant, as a whole. I see this in the character of a gift. It's a shame people misread that, and add fuel to the fire, or take advantage. A shame. We're just trying to help.

To reiterate: this doesn't have to be about anybody on this thread. It could be forgiven, if we all play nice. What I absolutely refuse to allow for is yet another thread at the top of New Releases to descend into embarrassing farce. If this release is no more, then let us have debate on why not. Or else all this simmering back-and-forth is wasted effort. Cheers.

Just myself, as usual.