2017-09-25 23:02:28

On 10/18/15, DMNB was dead as a door nail.
On 11/21/15, DMNB was dead as a door nail.
On 7/15/16, DMNB was dead as a door nail.
On 9/21/17, DMNB was dead as a door nail.
See the pattern there? Maybe I'll edit the post when it dies again to increase this already comprehensive list.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-09-25 23:44:19

Lol! Please do! Nice one there man

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

Thumbs up

2017-09-26 02:12:47

Guys, can we please stop bashing Danny? He may have a good reason for ducking out of the fun. I don't know. But pointing out all this does nothing to help. Can we all please, please, pretty please with sugar and cream, move on?

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

Thumbs up

2017-09-26 04:16:52

I already have. I moved on back when I first heard about this in like, version 2 or something. He basically deleted the source without announcing that the game was finished. Least he could have done is like post on here saying what he was planning to do, majority of us players only found out after we couldn't connect. That's why i wasn't too sure about trying this one and getting attached to it and loving it, because if danny had ditched the game before, he could easily have done it again. At least this time there was a post about it on here explaining it all, several posts in fact.

Thumbs up

2017-09-26 13:56:42

chutiya giri  hai alltime  agar kuch karna he nahi  hota  to poora  code karta he kyo hai

Thumbs up

2017-09-26 16:14:35

prajwal wrote:

chutiya giri  hai alltime  agar kuch karna he nahi  hota  to poora  code karta he kyo hai

Okay, what the heck? Can someone translate that?

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.

Thumbs up

2017-09-26 21:46:25

He's probably flaming really hard and using language to cover it up, that's my guess.

Thumbs up

2017-09-26 23:55:24

Probably. prajwal is known to do that from time to time.

Thumbs up

2017-09-27 03:04:18

Hey,
I'm not bashing anyone here. It just seems that there are a few people who are troubled by these events; I simply thought to comfort them by providing them with facts that they may or may not have already been aware of. Besides, I don't reckon anyone is getting too offended here, as the particular subject of these posts is likely not reading this topic anymore; if he was I'm sure he'd be able to let us know if he had some good reason for hiding and or felt like he was being bashed. While I can appreciate Carver trying to stick up for him, all he's done is reiterate what we already know... and what has clearly not been to most of our satisfaction.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.

2017-09-27 03:27:06

According to google translate:
If you do not have to do anything then why does the whole code
Makes it much more amusing IMO.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

Thumbs up

2017-09-27 03:27:53

So? What facts did you provide? I don't see any real facts to speak of, unless your writing a huge essay of a post, in witch case I wish you good luck because there really isn't too much to explain that nobody who follows this topic doesn't know already.

Thumbs up

2017-09-27 05:00:40

"I simply thought to comfort them by providing them with facts that they may or may not have already been aware of."
big_smile

2017-09-27 05:19:00

What facts though lol

Thumbs up

2017-09-27 08:41:11

Well, I must say that I didn't expected that behavior from Danny. Just shut down the project without any public announcement, at all. That is not his usual behavior, and I'm sure something went totally wrong. I'm quite disappointed, mainly, because he haven't made any official announcement at all, but just left in total silence...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-09-27 14:01:34

what i do time to time  ? and  this is  so  mistiriece danny when totally silent  and  without  his   public  anounce  who told  dmnb is dead   that is also  question remains

Thumbs up

2017-09-27 16:02:21

prajwal wrote:

what i do time to time  ? and  this is  so  mistiriece danny when totally silent  and  without  his   public  anounce  who told  dmnb is dead   that is also  question remains

Prajwal, get lost. Cursing Danny, Scot, myself, ETC. in your own language, is cowardly and wimpish! If you have the guts to say something, spit it out for all of us to see.

BTW, I'm not saying you guys are bashing Danny, but I just wish we could all just stop talking about this. I really am done here, and I ask that you do so too. Thanks.

Thumbs up

2017-09-27 18:43:58 (edited by prajwal 2017-09-27 18:48:38)

hey u dont have wrides to tell me get lost  lern how to do some respect

Thumbs up

2017-09-27 19:51:04

@TheGreatCarver pradual wasn't cursing at anyone.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

Thumbs up

2017-09-27 21:05:47

prajwal, you and your constant ranting is one of the main reasons why this game is gone. People like you and Farhad Ali Bhatti, who constantly demanded features, and when respectfully told why we won't implement them, you called us names in other languages. So yes, I will tell you to get lost, and I will tell you to again and again.

Now, are we done here? Because I sure as hell am. So good buy, as I too will now fall silent on this matter unless absolutely necessary.

Thumbs up

2017-09-27 23:42:21

If your done, stop posting. Others may not be, so why does it bother you when people talk in here? Just unsubscribe or if you are already, just ignore the topic and don't check it anymore. That's what i'm gonna do anyways

Thumbs up

2017-09-28 04:25:12

@944 will you? Or will you just keep telling people (who aren't Danny and his team) they are the reason this game went down?
You keep telling us to move on, something I'm more than prepared to do, but to be fare... everyone has more qualification to say how they feel than Danny did to stay completely silent. And telling everyone to move on every 3 posts to this thread and calling people out for being the reason this game has fallen down? That's not moving on yourself.
Now thanks for listening to what I've had to say here. I'll move on now because I have nothing more to say. Good luck to you all.

2017-09-28 09:21:47

its your  thinking  not dannys understand ? carver? so  not myy faulte  that danny  do anything and u blaim it on me ? what the hell i think  haha

Thumbs up

2017-09-28 14:24:06 (edited by Farhad Ali Bhatti 2017-09-28 14:38:49)

dont bark against of me you son of bitch carver, I already have left this hell game and hell danny and his companionts.
shut up shut up and shut up!
if anybody talk against me then I only use abuse them.
you rascal?
I already told you in my post and I already pm and email you my problem so you the hell why you did not understand?
son of dog dont bark about me in future against me!
the hell are you and the hell your bloody game.
over smart people
today I understood why this game is not continuesly running?
and why this this game not become a complete game?
because the developers of this game are totally third class and characterless and over smart people
go to hell now carver with your third class team!

Thumbs up

2017-09-28 17:22:02

farhad  today  real true words spoken by farhad

Thumbs up +1

2017-09-28 21:29:57

Ok, lets face it. Danny is a coward. The reason he isn't speaking on this matter is because he's too scared everybody who played this would turn on him. Not that I really blaim him though, I honestly imagine that's what would happen. But still, he's pretty stupid to remain silent for so long and to leave us wondering what the hell happened. Seriously, just spit out the answers already! Tell us why this game keeps being recreated then shut down again! I'm sure we'd all love to know, and it would probably stop people from posting in here too so that's a positive i guess?

Thumbs up +1