2017-07-30 04:55:19

Greetings all. Today's changes. Docking and landing will now only show ships that actually are dockable or landable. Thus you should no longer see remains showing up in the list. Console items are now in, at present you buy these from the galactic network terminal on inderion station to install into custom ships. As of right now I still have to finish off the main modules that'll let you fly your custom ships, but you can now place consoles in them, the navigation and status station modules you install into the placed consoles themselves are done but are not yet in galactic network terminals. Starship combat now takes into effect where your ships fizicle heading is pointed at. For the firing mode minny game you now have only left and right controls, to turn the weapon your controling to aim at the attacking ship. Note though that on larger ships this still depends on having a good pilot at the helm, as your ships heading should still be pointed at the target, the left and right controls on the ship only give you a range of about 10 away from your ships current heading.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

Thumbs up

2017-07-30 06:37:58

o whao, going to try this!

Thumbs up

2017-07-30 16:46:56

server needed to be refresh or restart.
because it is very slow

Thumbs up

2017-07-30 19:45:44

the server's down, it's been down for at least an hour

For me, the new coding age begins!

Thumbs up

2017-07-31 07:20:47

@danny:
For the firing mode minny game you now have only left and right controls, to turn the weapon your controling to aim at the attacking ship. Note though that on larger ships this still depends on having a good pilot at the helm, as your ships heading should still be pointed at the target, the left and right controls on the ship only give you a range of about 10 away from your ships current heading.

now this time i posting after using your all directions.
but i cant succeeded.
reason:
i went in an uncharted area, and i try to shoot my second ship, but message come you are not a valid range to fire on this weppen.
you are not accepting, but it is part of z heading.
because in uncharted areas in scanners show z heading. if a ship at 00, scaners shows coordinates 0 0 0.
so you can check yourself if you are not believing me.

Thumbs up

2017-07-31 21:37:23

I got this error Exception in thread Thread-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "threading.py", line 801, in __bootstrap_inner
  File "threading.py", line 754, in run
  File "functions.py", line 530, in eventloop
  File "functions.py", line 2017, in mapload
  File "functions.py", line 2262, in downloadmap
  File "zipfile.py", line 1040, in extractall
  File "zipfile.py", line 1028, in extract
  File "zipfile.py", line 1075, in _extract_member
  File "os.py", line 157, in makedirs
WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: u'maps\\Airship. \\main'
Unhandled exception in thread started by <bound method Thread.__bootstrap of <Thread(Thread-1, stopped 14444)>>

Exception in thread Thread-1:
  File "threading.py", line 801, in __bootstrap_inner
  File "threading.py", line 754, in run
  File "functions.py", line 628, in eventloop
  File "functions.py", line 2017, in mapload
  File "functions.py", line 2262, in downloadmap
  File "zipfile.py", line 1040, in extractall
  File "zipfile.py", line 1028, in extract
  File "zipfile.py", line 1075, in _extract_member
  File "os.py", line 157, in makedirs
WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: u'maps\\Airship. \\main'
Unhandled exception in thread started by <bound method Thread.__bootstrap of <Thread(Thread-1, stopped 1360)>>

this happened after buying my first ship. I was unable to board it.

Thumbs up

2017-07-31 23:00:18

Greetings, @deegagarabay try now. @farhad, i've already repeatedly explained their is no need for a z heading. Your z coordinate is always 0 along with what the object is targetting, so that's not the ishue. You need to get in range, then match your ships heading to the intercept heading of the ship your going to fire at. Then engage firing mode.

Thumbs up

2017-08-01 03:35:59

Greetings all. Sorry for the delay, but fusion drives on shuttles are fixt and now have a range of 100 just like the corvettes. Additionally fighters have also been upgraded with a fusion drive. Keep in mined that since shuttles and fighters both rely on the fighters skill of the pilot class, you will find it much quicker to navigate in fusion space as aposed to a capital ship, such as a corvette. I'm also working on patrol missions for fighting enemies.

Thumbs up

2017-08-01 06:05:33

hi. I have problem. let say if I locked on to a debree then how to salvage? when I press right eerow and press c the number increased to 5 then I press up erow nothing happen. I don't know what I'm doing

Thumbs up

2017-08-01 07:09:08

The minny game goes like this. When you start it, you have a peace of debris that drifts from left to right and vice versa, the direction is random. Your objective is to try to get the tractor beam as close to the sound as possible, it doesn't have to be centered but it has to be as close as possible. This takes a bit of practice to do properly but you have to be quick about it, as the peace goes really fast and if you miss it results in impact with your ship.

Thumbs up

2017-08-01 12:20:08

@danny
that is not a proper answer of my question?
because i think you dont want to understand me.
read my post carefully and than check and than answer.
thank you

Thumbs up

2017-08-01 12:29:21

but I don't understand what are you talking about? what's the keystrokes for trackter been? hmmmm. left right? what do you mean by the debree burse left to right?

Thumbs up

2017-08-01 15:47:05

now try to understand in my simple base.
when you reatch a dibree press option and then tractor. hit enter on it then comes log on to dibree. then a sound come from your left and will goes right. before it go right press left errow to center. if not it will damage ship. if we meet on game i can better help.

Thumbs up

2017-08-01 22:41:52

Hello there, people! Would it be pocible for danny to add an auternative form of navigation? I really can't use the w s a d options.. Or at least,
put a key configuration feature..
Thanks for the atention

Thumbs up

2017-08-02 05:03:33

hi. so, let say I already trackter that debree and it still in the mini game so when I need to return in the ship i need to press escape key. but if you get the debree how to bring it to the cargo room?

Thumbs up

2017-08-02 05:48:26

Yeah, that's my problem as well. Sometimes, the minigame just freezes and i need to press escape to get back to the ship. Even, there are some instances where the thing doesn't give a sound when i lock on to the debris.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

Thumbs up

2017-08-03 05:56:23

I think I'll check this out! smile

Dreaming of a dystopian future.

Thumbs up

2017-08-03 06:11:23

Sorry for the double post, but is there already a Linux version released? I really wanna fire this up on my Ubuntu machine.

Dreaming of a dystopian future.

Thumbs up

2017-08-03 08:16:48

Yep, its in the first post. @everyone else. The moment that you've all been waiting for is... okay nah. But in all seriousness, as requested. Guns have been fixt... and they arn't just a point and shoot fest anymore. Now you have to have the specific skill to operate these... and how much damage they do isn't just baste on the damage, its also baste on the accuracy of the weapon and your skill in what that weapon may require. Additionally, i've started adding structure for cities on planets. You can visit one now on earth, its the unnamed object on the viewer that you press e to interact with. I've also, in addition added a new class, the bounty hunter. This isn't quite the pilot, as it provides access to some of the skills for shooting stuff, and provides access to piloting a fighter, though not a capital or midship.

Thumbs up

2017-08-03 13:53:51

Greetings all. Sorry this took so long, but 2 bug fixes. Autopilot should now no longer stop you short of the object and you should now no longer receive horific errors all over the place if you land on an asteroid and exit your ship. To correct this i've had to clear the asteroids database, newer asteroids discovered in uncharted systems and the ones that pop up in sol will no longer have this problem.

Thumbs up

2017-08-05 01:51:30

Greetings all. A few bug fixes to report. I've found the glitch that causes the server to abruptly terminate, seems as if it was in the code responsible for cleaning systems. Debris fields and asteroid fields should now have their contents reset so the game will no longer give you an error on scanning them. In addition, the shuttle has had its speed bumpt up to 1000, and asteroid mining has been restored to the pre minny game automated system that worked. Enjoy.

Thumbs up

2017-08-05 02:16:08

Hi All,

After a day of coding, the Reality Software Team is pleased to present our new website:
realitysoftware.pancakeapps.com
If you have any suggestions, feel free to write us at [email protected].

Enjoy,

NC
Reality Software

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

Thumbs up

2017-08-05 03:37:42

Greetings all. Asteroids and debris fields should now properly show up again and shouldn't vanish right after they spawn. Sorry about that.

Thumbs up

2017-08-05 12:50:58

hi. there's traceback on the surver

Thumbs up

2017-08-05 16:07:53

mike-tan wrote:

hi. there's traceback on the surver

Could you please copy and paste the traceback you receive, and posted here? Alternatively, please email us at [email protected].

NC
Reality Software

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

Thumbs up