2008-04-07 12:45:03

Hi all,
A long time since I've posted here, but I just wanted to tell you guys that I have found the \zip file for the game Winfight. If any of you guys want it, please post here, and I will upload it.
Thanks,
Elliott.

2008-04-07 13:47:37

what is it i want it!!!!!!!

2008-04-07 14:28:37

What is it, I might want it ;D.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-04-10 20:27:36

I totally just frikin want it like oh so much!

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2008-04-13 22:58:05

Yeah I want that...

2008-04-14 01:36:37

Hmmm, does it have sound? is it self-voicing?

Tournament was fun to play with for a bit, but I was rather disappointed with the way difficulty worked, and the combat system was far too symplistic, I was just going up and down looking for the move with the most damage on it and doing that, then buying more points and stuff later.

I thought with the character backgrounds and sotries there might at least be cut scenes or individual dialogue for each character which would've made things vaguely interesting but there wasn't, ---- I was also slightly confused as to what characters from mortal combat, streets of rage and streetfighter were doing in the game, ---- in fact the hole plot seemed a litle strange to me.

I don't imagine win fight did anything more in this respect, but if it did I'd be interested to know, and trying it might be interesting for a bit.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-04-15 03:32:11

I want it too

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2008-05-02 18:32:14

Hi Elliott,

I want Winfight game! Can you sent it to me?

Deep routes are not reached by the frost.

2008-05-05 11:14:54 (edited by the doctor 2013-07-22 09:35:47)

elliott,
Ben here, can i have this game, it sounds great ... upload it to my server, if you know it, if not, just upload it for everyone to see.
thanks,
The Doctor.

My TARDIS: time and relative dimension in space machine.  its bigger. on the inside.  infinitely bigger on the inside.