2017-01-18 16:34:34

Hi.

I'm currently outraged and pissed off, and every expression you can imagine that defines nut fucking mad.
How this idiocy can be allowed to run rampent in redspot is beyond me.
I will keep this topic here, I'm too boggled by human stupidity atm to write any proper explaination of what happened, though I'll gladly accept input from other people posting about their experiences with redspot admins here.

Oh also at Sam, I have asked several times to become an admin, because I'm liked and respected by the players, and I'm also available a lot.
I would never call someone a looser, or try to tell them they are stupid with expressions such as "how good grasp of the english language do you have? Let me take it slower"

Furthermore, I recently got banned, of my own choosing. I asked to get banned because I could not stand the fucktarded admins you have on redspot. Not everyone, but yeah They could not take a kind request and they encouraged me to break rules by way of not banning me on request, and heavy ... ugg fuck I don't remember his full name ... I lost the note ... he told me to break a rule if I wanted to get banned.
In most civilised countries it's illegal to provoke a crime and you can't arrest a person based on a crime provoked by law enforcement. I'm happy I got banned though, because fuck playing with those crack whores ... fuck that sideways and backwards.

I leave this open for testamonials while I go fume over human stupidity.

And to the rest of redspot who aren't retards, I thank you well for your support in these dire  times.

I'll be back to respond to comments and to write a more informative post.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-01-18 16:55:52

We have talked about this issue on skype. I thought you'd remember that conversation. If it's for a different reason, it's your fault for now explaining it. Also, I don't allow admins that randomly fume like this. The reason I didn't feel like setting you as admin as because i've scene these mini outbursts from you in the passed, and now this. Don't you understand? The admins, of redspot are some of the players who love the game. There not gonna give up playing how they have played because I set them as admin. If they weren't admin, you'd have no excuse to get mad at them. Now, if they said something like the following.
"Dude, Imma ban you cuz your english ability sucks ass!" *Bannes you* i'd completely understand your frustration, and take action against it. However, unless they gave you an admin threat, what honestly have they done different than any, redspot, player. If you wanna explain your situation more then please do encase I am misunderstanding something, but one thing i will say. Unless there giving you an admin threat, they are acting like a normal player. They would say the same thing if they weren't admin, and in redspot's environment, what else do you expect from any player, regardless of weather they have the power to ban you. There not discriminating you, there playing, the game. You your self said that these insults are part of the game. Are you suggesting that I deny my admins the right to play the game now that there admin?

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2017-01-18 16:56:35

So red spot has admins now? Interesting...  So what exactly happened?  ?

2017-01-18 17:01:26

It's a cesspool

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-01-18 17:16:36

So, there are no examples in the first post of who of the admins who have blamed people for having bad english. So what's exactly the point of this topic, if you can't or won't give any examples, directly copied from a log file? If you can't stand it, well, then just leave it to those who enjoy playing the game. If it's the admins who are the issue, then give us some examples from a log file so we can see the messages.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-01-18 17:21:40

well, there's something which anoys me aboutt the new admins. whenever they do something administrative on the chat they expect the others to not ask questions. to be quiet in general not asking about the reasons if they don't like something. that's kind of unacceptible. when you are an admin, you have to be prepared for people asking you why you did something if they didn't like it. i'm not going to give any names but some days ago there were some admins having a discussion with my friend about why he went offline, he told them that his net was bad and the admins asked him why his net was bad, i stepped in and said, when you lagg out, don't you try to come back as fast as possible? they basicly answerd me that i shouldn't care of admins stuffs but since it's a public chat i have the right to ask questions etc. then, they told me that they have new rules which i have to follow in order  to not get band, i've been told to stop instagating on the chat cause i don't have the right to instagate  an admin etc. they said that it's in the new rules that you, sam maid, and when we told them to post the new rules that you maid so we can follow them they simply said, we are not going to post it. they expect us to follow rules which haven't been posted yet and when we ask them to post them they simply said no. so, are the  rules for rs going to be updated?
if you want people to not ask you about the reasons why you are doing what you did, take it on pm, that's why we have the pm feature. sorry, but the admins are just arrogant. there are some good admins but i don't like the tone they have in the chat etc. i'm not complaining but just telling you my experience from these days and it's up to you if you want to answer or not.
anyway, that's atll for now. the game is fun it's self sometimes, but the tone of the admins in the chat makes it boring.

2017-01-18 17:30:23

I need names of the admins if you want me to talk to them.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2017-01-18 18:16:40

for all the time I was still in tupy's db folder there were no new rules, and trust me, I have! looked. No rules about instigating or whatever. Whoever this admin person was has made up these new rules because they knew they could get away with it. One more reason for me not to play the game anymore. This, ladies and gentlemen, is why redspot needs logs again, like stw has.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-01-18 18:35:45

yeah yeah?
just like on stw, ehh?
there's many unwritten rules, set up by the admins mwahah.
like, like, going offline when disaster, I mean, seriously, sometimes the server are so laggy, and the admin spawn those disaster on perfect timing. poor those new players haha, they try to explain but bla bla.
consider a person carefully before set him/her up as an admins  next time. I learn it from Danny's expirians. big_smile

2017-01-18 18:52:27

actually, danny didn't have a problem with adminship as far as I can remember. The one accident I know is that an admin left their admin staff on the ground somewhere and a player picked it up, causing them to gain admin privilages. I think the going offline during a disaster thing falls under the rule of not cheating, and I know that one exists. Just like in redspot, things like going afk when being chased, going offline when having low health, using cheat clients etc fall under the don't cheat rule.

2017-01-18 18:55:31

Ah... it must be that time of year again. when will people figure it out? Yeah, the games may rock socks, but between this and STW it's clear the guy running the show could use a little help with admin selection.

Little piece of advice, game devs in general and Sam in particular. If your game's a 10 and your admins are a 3, your game's a 3. Fix the admin problem or it won't matter if you're creating the next World of Warcraft.

2017-01-18 19:08:24

it was stoner and god, you can ask cocoa, lord london and rol, other guys who were there and which can proov what i said above. london wasn't there all the time but there were others such as cocoaa and rol who can confirm what i said and what stoner said. there were some other admins on at that time too so whatever they say i have people who can confirm my storry. if you don't believe me and you can check the server logs, i advice you to do that to get things cleard.

2017-01-18 19:13:47

yep that one, and the other is, when he set someone (I won't tell the name) as an admin, and he keep building an over powerd ship. after that's happend, danny change the admins to be the one whom he really trust, and all of them are a great admins.
about the disaster, well yeah, maybe that's kindda cheating. not sure. problem is the admin won't listen for our reason sometimes. just my point of view though, maybe im wrong.

2017-01-18 19:19:14

dude, the admins on stw nowlisten to people. and if you are just com and nice when you're talking to them it should be fine, note, some rules are so obvious to follow so sam doesn't need to post it, if he had to post all rules he would never be done heh

2017-01-18 19:21:24

sorry for double posting, but sam, if you need we can talk privately to get this issue by the admins solved. i don't like to start out a drama here but people needs to know how these new admins are acting and how they like to show that they know everything. again, sorry for double  posting

2017-01-18 19:32:14

being an admin myself, also partially responsible for the disasters stuff and so on, i'd like to drop in a few lines.
1. the disasters "rules" were made up to avoid people acting cheap go offline during a disaster, either wait or log on with another character, until the thing was over. That way, they would never receive the health reduction, spend the effort of running away or putting a shelter to hide, using a teleporter to escape ... no, they would just keep their health, as it was, and if they ate mints, they would even keep their higher health etc. this is simply unfair towards those who at least try their best to escape things, and fail, didn't notice on time etc etc.
2. new rules: well, if there's one thing i've learned over these allmost six months, that is that you should, at all times, be ready to explain something, why, where... it's simply a "miserable fail" to tell people there are new rules, and thus new conditions upon wich you can be banned, without people knowing what they shouldn't do to break them. there can be new rules, for sure, but then at least, take your admin responsability to explain everything propperly, and that probably more than twnety times in the few days that folow the new rules

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2017-01-18 19:34:04

yeah I know, some of them are pritty nice indeed

2017-01-18 20:02:23

Just talked to all rs admins about this sito, here are there responses, the entire conversation. Opinions welcome.
Sam Tupy: hey, just trying to get all sides of this story
Sam Tupy: *ForumPost*
stoner: so we put the rules from this convo i this group for you to review and decide on what you want to do
Sam Tupy: oh
Sam Tupy: ok
Sam Tupy: I found them
stoner: and, the reason people were told to be quiet on public chat during admin matters, there was an issue with a guy for going online and offline, and we were trying to talk to him about it but all his friends kept jumping in, and it flooded the chat, you cant get anything done this way. We did not address it over pm, because we wanted to server to see why, if, this person was getting banned, for the exact reason of not having to report via hearsay after. If you would rather us kep an open discussion on public chat and allow the players to have more control in these matters, just let us know.
Sam Tupy: They make sence, but if you talk about an admin ban/whatevs on public chat, you must expect other players to interfere. If you want it to remain private, use PM's.
Q: and what we told him was that we can state things over the public chat if we want. we have that right, but like I told him when the admins are asking another player something and why they did something, he shouldn't get involved. cause we were talking to them, not him. he doesn't know the reason why they went offline and back quickly. he's just sucking up and saying something because he's pissed off and mad at us cause we're admins. he's jealous is what he is. he just try and throw insults all the time and start shit with us for some odd reason.
Sam Tupy: sito? Or the dude that got banned
stoner: anyone
Q: cito
Q: it's a respect thing man.. I see what you're saying. but you could lok at that both ways.
stoner: when we're trying to defuse a matter, we dont need sito, or others jumping in with their 2 sense because they dont like us, siding with whoever is doing wrong. It causes confusion for everyone involved, or players just watching trying to see what not to do
Q: look at it
Q: even you ask over public chan if they are doing something and you want to know why..
Sam Tupy: how do you know sito doesn't like you
Q: it's obvious
stoner: its been stated multiple times
stoner: I didn't log it and post here, because he's just trolling esentially
Q: every little thing we say, he has an opinion on it, or trying to bash us in some type of way. no matter what
stoner: I''m   not butt hurt over who does or doesn't like me, I just want to the game to run with out cheaters or spammers
Q: agreed
Kerry: same
Q: but I was just saying that's why he's complaining and whining to sam about shit
Q: sorry if you feel like this is causing to many issues. we just try and do what the game needs, and the rules say.. make it a better game
Hamada: Well guys, since you're admins, you've to expect any kind of insolts, talking, people will hate you, others will talk to you just to get from you, like this it gos, the best thing is to ignore the crappy things they say sometimes, if you mind all the words, we will end up with an endless fight
Q: this is true
Q: I have to agree
stoner: thanks hamata, that makes sense in practicallity, but when the intire server is flooded with these who have something negitive to say, it rubs off on all other players
Kerry: but that's already known from the start, I never had to be told that.
Q: and that's what I've started doing since that little incident the other day
Kerry: i always let them talk,
Q: just not saying nothing to cito and them. everybody else like andreas is ok with me now. but cito hates when i'm added to his teams and stuff and still makes a big deal about it. but the others don't
stoner: yes its mostly sito, coco was trolling the other night, but people on the server asked him to stop. after about 15 minutes of being ignored by everyone, he went offline
Today 11:55 am
Sam Tupy: I understand your point there guys, but you need to understand that when you choose to not let people listen, it all falls on me. *ForumPost*
Q: cito big thing is. he thinks that we are being super arigant cause we're admins. i'm like dude, we have no power but to ban, what's that to be arigant about? if I wanted to be arigant and talk big shit cause I can't be touched, put me on the beta server, the heck?
Kerry: you want to go on team talk?
Sam Tupy: at schol
Sam Tupy: school
stoner: It would help if we had a simple guideline for this types of situations in the future, if you'd like us to just ignore these trols, and let then spew there proppoganda in the hopes noone listens, I'll do by your wish.
Q: you're right it does. that's why I've started being different with the way I admin. I just ignore, and talk nicely. I don't have time for the insults. if they do it, I ask them to stop
Q: it is what it is, cause that is a lot on you.
Q: and i'm sorry about that
stoner: and that is the oppisit of what we want.
Kerry: so if you push something out, it would work, say what you are expecting from the rs admins
Kerry: in the next update
Sam Tupy: it ok if I post this last bit of conversation to the AG forum so people know your point of view?
Sam Tupy: if not I won't
Q: sure
Q: I don't mind
Sam Tupy: rest of ya?
Kerry: i do, i don't people to know my real name
stoner: yeah take the names out if you dont mind
Sam Tupy: i'll replace it with something different
Kerry: ah ehll go for it

2017-01-18 20:16:08

Well, an intresting tid bit to read. A few things I'd like to add in: admin matters, to my mind, should go through pm. results in the least interfearance from other players. if you want the entire server to know why someone is banned, i'm sure there are ways to do that. but even then, expect protest, yelling, and lots more ... Admins sure have the right to use the public chat, but asking everyone to be quiet on a public area sort of doesn't make sence, unless they're spamming, unsulting, or anything that is breaking the rules and needs a gentle reminder to be stopped. To the current rs admins i'd say: get used to people bitching about why you banned someone, get used to people "telling you what, where, and when to do it" or trying to, but above all, put yourselves in player shoes at all times. reverse the roals and wonder what you'd do if the same happened but with others being the admin, or one of your friends at the sharp end of the stick. Also, keep the public chat for public things, and resolve to solve admin related discussions through pm if you don't want people to jump in.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2017-01-18 20:19:04

let me point out some states here. stoner, band cocoa for no reasons, let's get things clear now, the thing is, stoner and god asked cocoa why he came back so fast after his net lagged out, then i jumped in and said. dude, if you are lagging out, aren't you trying to come back as fast as possible?
after that, the server had a comversation where stoner, god and told us that you maid up new rules and that he need to follow them, the whole server told them to post the rules, and i told them that i won't follow any rules that aren't confirmed by sam but if they cleard things up and posted the new rules i would follow them. we kept talking, then stoner band cocoa for no reason, cocoa came back though since his IP changes all the time. well, after some while of talking, where i told that q and stoner were arrogant and that they didn't post the rule cause they didn't have any to post, stoner told everyone that cocoa wanted the admins to show their power and that's why he band them, and believe me, stoner were surprised when cocoa went back, he didn't have any planns to unban him, and cocoa didn't ask stoner in the public chat to show him his power.
so tell me, don't i have the right to talk about that in the public chat? that's what's the public chat is for.
the reason that i don't like stoner or his friend god anymore is cause their way of talking, during the whole comversation they are insulting proplr got noy knoeinh rnhlidh, vsllrf mr sucker of things, i don't remember all their things now and don't everything they said but as an admin, you have the responsibility to have a good tone in the chat etc.
that's basicly the whole storry. since you're hard to get in touch
with sam and you haven't been around these days i thought about just leaving it, but now when londo posted here i figured it's time for me to give my thoughts. i can't blame you for much things, but the admins are just making the game boring right now. and they are all not bad

2017-01-18 20:25:34

Wow, just wow. I wouldn't post the skype stuff because it ain't werth it. There will be 2 sides to every story with one blaming another in most cases. I would look through server logs and then do what ever you think best. I would like to see a third person view on this matter. A person who stood by, watching it all. but even if admins overtook it to far, would it be a big deal to say sorry I screw it all up?

2017-01-18 20:36:38

guys, there are no server logs to view. Redspot does not keep any logs of any way, shape, or form, and if it does and we don't know about it sam is pulling some major n s a shit.

2017-01-18 21:08:00 (edited by sito 2017-01-18 21:09:39)

since there's no logs and nothing can't get prooved i won't continue. sam can't do anything, anything without logs so no meaning of continue it. stoner will just continue telling people that he's telling the truth and the same with me, if noone is up to  give their thoughts about it and sam doesn't have loging nothing can be done and stoner knows it pretty well

2017-01-18 21:26:42

It's a little hard to believe that a popular multiplayer game doesn't keep logs.  Is this something the developer himself has stated, or is it just a rumor going around between the players?  Having no longs would mean there would be nearly no way to properly police the players or monitor activity for proper security.  Sure you can have admins trying to catch trouble makers at the very moment they're doing something wrong, but that would be very ineffective.  You could also set up anti-cheating methods that never rely on patterns from past data, but it seems they would be prone to massive false positives and false negatives.

I don't play Redspot or Survive the wild, so I might not have any idea what I'm talking about.  I just popped into this thread and skimmed through it to make sure everyone was staying reasonably civil.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2017-01-18 21:51:43

sam stated himself that the game doesn't keep logs. It used to but not anymore.