2017-05-17 19:30:03

And for interactibles? Is it like MKX where it just plays a sound on the left for Player 1, one on the right for Player 2, or is it pitch based?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-05-17 19:40:02 (edited by assault_freak 2017-05-17 19:45:54)

It's pitch based. Lower pitch for first player, higher for second player. Again, see the recording I made...

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-05-17 19:48:51

Sorry. I'm currently in school so I'm unable to listen. I will when I get home.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-05-17 20:10:13

No worries. Everything is in there... but hope that information helped a bit. There's a good amount that can be figured out with experimentation. Interactable sounds and meter sounds are the main two things.

2017-05-17 20:57:03

I'll find a moves list, maybe the MKKSG site will have something soon.

2017-05-17 22:36:31

It's the day after release day. We have to be a little patient.. especially since most people can just pause the game and read it. lol

2017-05-17 22:59:41

On the contrary, there are two sites that have thing. One is this, it's very incomplete though.
http://www.angelfire.com/va3/mk/injustice2/main.htm

And this one I've not fully checked out yet but here it is.

https://www.eventhubs.com/moves/injustice-2/

2017-05-17 23:04:00

Thanks for these! I didn't mean there wouldn't be anything out necessarily, just that anything detailed might come later. Nice to be proven wrong though. big_smile

2017-05-17 23:10:58

I don't really like that Event Hubs one but it's the best of the ones I found. Happy to help!

2017-05-18 04:31:33

So, I just got home from my band concert and will give that recording a listen.

2017-05-18 04:31:39

The whole TMI thing is simply for humor. Not all the dialog is cannon and is fan service.

2017-05-18 04:52:53

I like how many easter eggs there are in the dialogs. I agree, some are campy as hell, but it's still nice to hear how some interact to fighting each other.

2017-05-18 05:46:36

I can honestly say I love the soundtrack for this game already. I'm hesitant to listen to it fully yet though because I want no spoilers. But I bought the first game's soundtrack and downloaded the second on Apple Music. The composers for these games are genius... I just wish the Mortal Kombat Soundtracks were more readily Available.

2017-05-18 05:57:06

Sorry for the many posts, but I'm going to comment on one thing: I don't like how badly the pain sounds for characters seem to pan in the game. It's like... you hear them falling on the left side yet their pain sounds come from the middle. I have to compare that to the first game but I don't think it was that way then.

2017-05-18 11:05:11 (edited by assault_freak 2017-05-18 11:08:31)

@orin, like I said, my views are part of a minority who find the humour lacking... they could've done so much better. But as a writer and someone who pays a lot of attention to detail, I tend to be nitpicky about these things... I understand that there are many people who like this interaction, and there are some that I do like. Just not many... I'm not saying the dialog has to be canon, but even fan service can still be more well written and not have to sound like two teenagers trying to outdo each other. Many of the lines sound like they're deliberately trying to make wittier comments and puns than each other. Most interactions either make me roll my eyes or go "duh... seriously"? But there are some that I do enjoy.

2017-05-18 13:13:31

I had a similar issue with MKX, specifically with who they got to voice Johnny Cage. 
His lines could have been so much better, had they been delivered in a different tone.

2017-05-18 14:24:22

some coments.
having finished the story mode, i can say for sure... there are no qtes at all.
many people complained back when mk x was released, those qtes were unnecessary and aparently they've listened.
you have to make decissions but they're easy to figure out, simply selecting a character by moving left or right, and that's all. even for the different endings.
about the brother eye vault.
on the main menu, press up 3 times to put the cursor on the brother eye vault.
when you enter, your controller will rumble. now....
you have to open mother boxes, but when you press x, you will ear a sound, but nothing will happen.
after pressing buttons like an idiot for about 30 minutes, i discovered that you need to hold the button to actually open the f****** box. so people, hold x, or "a" in Xbox hahaha.

About gear, i'll wait to see a list somewhere. yes, the system could be not accesible, but i think there must be a kind of order in it.
i remember back in 2007 when i complained a lot about the dragon ball budokai's capsule system, and i managed to use it, so... i'll wait before giving up on that.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2017-05-18 16:50:51

I'm getting jealous guys, I'm still waiting for Amazon to get mine to me. UGH!

2017-05-18 17:23:56

Getting close to impulse buy...

2017-05-18 17:44:13

Is this coming out for PC?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-05-18 17:51:05

I don't believe there are any plans for PC at this stage. I'm getting mine today! big_smile

2017-05-18 17:52:44

Damn, that sucks. lol

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-05-18 20:18:36

Cool, mr.Brunete. And I hope you find info about the gear system... because right now, I don't picture this becoming usable at all, except by sheer luck and not in any strategic way we can implement on the level of gamers who are sighted.

2017-05-18 20:21:37

Simplest thing I'd do is level up all your characters then get a sighted friend to help you. Not ideal but I can think of nothing else yet.

2017-05-18 20:32:19

That means you have to work on their schedule, and assuming you have a sighted friend who has the time. lol But yeah... that's pretty much the only solution at the moment.