2017-01-06 00:28:56

Greetings all.

I'm writing this as I'm listening to a song by the China dolls called happy day. I believe they are light beings. Maybe I ought to post this under religion and spirituality but although the beings I refer to have such traits, they are of every faith both known and unknown. So what are light beings? Depending on who you ask, you'll get different answers; however, I believe light beings refers to beings who's temperament is primarily good. They most often have angelic personality traits and are loved by many. They are extremely kind, generous and forgiving of trespasses. Yes, I deliberately did not say sins because I believe sin to be negative energy accumulated within each soul every time they commit a moral infraction. A light being is one who will never commit a moral infraction even though they may be imperfect in any and every other way. However, their goodness will offset any imperfections they may otherwise have.

I've been fortunate to meet a few light beings during my 32 years of being here on earth and I've loved most of those who I met. Unfortunately, there were a few of the light beings that I've trespassed against and I cannot mend fences with them; I deeply regret my own flawed nature. This is indeed a cry for aid so I'm able to fulfil my destiny by telling the light beings who and what they are. I know most do not call themselves light beings and do not advertise their presence or natures but I believe that even if they want to hide in plane sight, they should at least know who and what they are and that dark beings like me love and appreciate them no matter who and what they are. Every time I'm in their presence I feel an un describable joy, peace and love and if I could bask in their light again, I would be eternally grateful. If one should ever love me then what so ever they desire, if it is within my power to grant, it'll be theirs.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2017-01-06 09:51:42

You really think there are people who don't do absolute anything wrong? That's a bit naïve... Not trying to be disrespectful or anything but I find this quite unacceptable.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2017-01-06 09:57:42

besides, I don't think it's good to tell someone: Hey, you're a light being. You can never know that. You never know whether this person shows such goodness with you only or with everyone. You can't give people false hopes or whatnot.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2017-01-06 10:30:52

Greetings all.

Ah let me clarify. Not don't but from the day they become light beings, never again will they commit a moral infraction against anyone. I can see where you're coming from and indeed, I cannot know with absolute certainty whether they are good only to me or good to all. At least I wouldn't be able to be certain without being able to read energy signatures. Why else would I be here on this planet if not to find my calling? What other purpose do I have here other than to improve myself and to aid others in turn?

2017-01-06 15:42:19

@ogomez92: to understand what bashu is getting at here, well, I don't know if I can explain it. It's not, necessarily, about whether there are people who can do no wrong. It's... a bit more complex than that, and I don't know how to describe it.

2017-01-06 22:59:17

Bashue, I somewhat agree with Oriol; you're being a bit naive if you think people can do no wrong.
Also, in my view, the idea of humans not being able to do wrong doesn't make sense; the only human who can do no wrong is Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Also, sin is not negative energy; it is such "moral infractions" (not against you, but against God Almighty), which separates all of us from God. The only way you can draw closer to the one, true God is by becoming born again.
Well, I've said my piece. God bless!

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2017-01-07 00:54:15

Greetings all.

Ah blindncool; glad you posted here and I must also thank aaron to because what he said is exactly what I was trying to say. As for sin not being negative energy, if it isn't then why does it leave such a long lasting and deep impression on a being's spirit/sole? How is it that it can way you down like a millstone around your neck? Why then does it feel like a step toward damnation? I can think of nothing more abhorrent, no greater punishment than to be cut off, separated from Father God and Lord Yeshuah Christos. Also, isn't Lord Jesus Christ or Yeshuah Christos a light being, a divine being, one who Father God created all things through? I believe the verse goes something like 'in him and through him all things were created'. I know I messed that up because I don't know it off by heart. Also, the light that God created and caused to light the formless and void earth in Genesis, what if that wasn't only referring to photon particles AKA visible light but actual goodness; spiritual light; the light I was referring to when talking about the light beings?

2017-01-07 06:29:30

heh, wow, really? I haven't met an ascended being since StarGate SG-1- Be that as it may, at least i see some names here I recognize from days of old wink

2017-01-07 07:10:46

Greetings all.

@Centauri: true, Star Trek may be considered fiction as is the Matrix, Star Wars and other good movies but what if the concepts they present are in themselves true? For example, is it really impossible to believe that there are beings who have, via meditation and other techniques essentially merged the 2 states of being AKA ascended? I mean convert their carbon based bodies into pure energy? Sure when I talk about light beings, I'm referring to those who's temperaments/personalities are primarily good. However, what if, instead of energy bodies, they have ascended in a more spiritual way and have attained an inner eternal peace and tranquility that no matter what happens to them, they will never lose?

2017-01-07 08:08:06

if we're talking religion/spirituality here, people should know that there're ideologies that don't give a heck to the concept of 'sin'. I mean, I don't think I'm a creature born of sinfulness cursed to live a life of damnation. I'm not saying here that I'm perfect, but come to think of it, I don't think anyone is. also, however good a deed one believes they're doing, it's bound to have a bad effect on someone or something. it's all so-called Karma, and one has to do his/her Karma despite if they think it's moral or not. for example, if I have to kill 1 terrorist to save 50 people, does it constitute sin?

friends:
come and join my
facebook group!

2017-01-07 10:19:55

Greetings Chandu.

I must agree with you hence the reason why I think it's a definite that these beings I speak of can and do exist. What if, through many lifetimes, one manages to clear all karmic debts without accruing anymore? Is it then not possible to become what you were always meant to be? The law of progression would indicate so.

2017-01-07 15:53:18

I'm going to pose one and only one simple question, by who's standard?

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-01-07 16:58:14

@bashue:
it is possible to attain an inner peace through meditation and questioning who you really are. I've done that with a little help from some very nice guys and books. I didn't manage to merge my phisical body into pure energy yet but maybe I will get there one day if it is possible. The inner peace means that you are able to detach from the body and the mind. If you try hard enough you will discover that above body and mind there is a being that it's really you. The mind is the ultimate obstacle because it always tries to distract you with unnecessary thoughts and emotions. Knowing yourself is a long and tedious process but it's deffinitely worth trying. If you want to get a better insight into what i'm talking about read Eckhart Tolle's books, they are amazing.
Peace to all of you.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2017-01-07 16:58:16

I wonder why we are seemingly hard coded to accept spirituality of some form or another. I also have problems with organized religion because it tends to breed ignorance and extremism. That doesn't mean that I don't want to give up on spirituality, I just need to find a way to attain my inner peace in a way that works for me, and not in a way that is aligned with how others feel I should act. My family are Christian, however I don't feel I am a Christian. I don't believe in a god or gods necessarily, but am I then atheist? That's what I tell others because it simplifies the situation a little, and its a real quick way to get the door to door pamphlet spreaders to leave you alone ASAP. but if I don't believe in a deity, then what do I believe in. Well, again, it gets complicated. And, to be honest, its a matter I've struggled with my entire life. I believe it the tangible, what we can interact with either touch, probe, sniff, listen to, or taste basically. This means I believe in science. But there are things our current scientific knowledge and our technological level cannot explain to us. So, what does this mean to me. Let me first tell you this. We are essentially big sacks of water and other chemicals, but if that's all we are, why do we not just exist in that form alone, at the bottom of the food chain, not able to think for ourselves. We are more than the sum of our parts, I think everyone realizes this, or will come to realize it at some point as they mature. But I see another layer on top of that. I see the personality, the psyche, the conscious mind. By what force have we been granted this quote, spark of life, end quote. Some will argue that every action is predestined, that we have no choice, and I can see that point. I try always to do a role reversal, to see things from the other person's prospective. Doesn't always work, some things I find to be completely abhorrent, unacceptable, or just plain ridiculous, but I do try to see things from their point of view if I am arguing a point. Why should I be so close-minded that I will not even attempt to see their point. Anyway, to me this predestination theory is spurious. Because, if I go join a church and sing with the choir, they will claim it was my destiny, what if I take up a knife and slit my throat, same destiny? if you believe in this predestination theory, then it should be, you should stick with the precepts you choose to believe in no matter what happened to someone or another.

I also find that organized religion breeds attitude. A certain smug condescension towards those who do not believe, and even to those who are in, or or wanting to join that circle of believers. I have not gone on a religion sampling journey, so I lack the experience to say that this happens in some, most, or all religions, but it does happen in Christianity. My way is to try to be kind to all no matter what their belief system is, of course I don't always succeed, for I am a flawed being as we all are in some way. I lack patience, I don't suffer fools easily, and I am short tempered sometimes with them. But, if every time I work a little harder on it, some day I will be able to master myself.

But let's return to this indefinable spark of life again. This which allows us to feel emotions, form our own values and beliefs, make our own choices regardless how sound they may be. This I think is the core to understanding spirituality. If we can understand not only what this spark is, how it was bestowed upon us, and the force or forces which granted it to us, then I feel we can really and truly understand spirituality. But, it is a journey, and we're not there yet. So, in regards to the question of what I believe in, I believe in the clockwork of the universe, the duality of nature, its fierceness and its beauty. I believe in treating others as you would like to be treated, and again, I don't always get this right. I believe in justice, and science. Ans I am not averse to mental disciplines such as telepathy, telekinesis, empathy or the like.

Well, this is the first I've taken to write this all down, and it is a ramble fest, because I wrote it without thinking, without organizing my thoughts. So if you followed along to the end, congratulations, You probably have ADHD or something. Oh, and one more thing, We humans learn more from our mistakes and failure as we do from success. Also, we are bound to make mistakes, we are imperfect beings. However, when you make a mistake, or a venture you were hoping to succeed in fails, analyze yourself, your actions and see what you could have done better. If you do this, and work on it each time, and are not dumb enough to repeat the same mistake over and over again, I believe that is a good path to be on.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-01-07 17:11:20

@ironcross32:
The key to finding answers about yourself is meditation. It doesn't matter how you do it, it doesn't matter when and where just focus on your inner self. If you really want to know more about yourself and spirituality then go and read as many books as you can on this subject and explore each possible way of attaining the inner peace untill you find what suits you best. This is a journey into ones self and only you can do it. What works for others might not work for you or it might, you never know untill you try it.
I was driven to pursue this path after I discovered some techniques for having out of body experiences. I was so surprised when it worked! From that on I've explored different meditation techniques and I found what suits me best. I still have those experiences from time to time but i'm not actively searching for them, I'm content with the peace that I feel all the time.
I can't tell you how many changes this journey has inflicted on me, mainly I'm not affraid of death anymore, I can objectively view my emotions and why I feel them, a very good thing when your mind and body want to enter depression and you just can't find a way out.
Try it and you won't regret it. It's a great challenge discovering what you truly are, it can be painfull at sometimes discovering all your flaws and accepting them, but this is the first step in feeling the inner peace.

Stephen King

2017-01-07 17:16:58

Here's my thoughts. The earth is a series of dirt, rock, metal, iron, and other such things. What brought that together? Well, I suppose all of those things  just  merged together. What brought those things to life though, they couldn't have just appeared out of no where. Well, it would have to been some sort of force, which means it must be god. It could bend towards scientific or religious, depending on how you look at it. Personally, I think it would be both. I'd be interested to know what other thing about this concept.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-01-07 17:39:45

the thing that you have to understand is that everything that exists comes from a single point of pure energy that expanded creating the universe. Earth is just material resulted from the explosion of a star, everything that you know is star dust, this has been proven scientifically. I believe that there is a higher inteligence that set those laws because if there wouldn't be it would be impossible that our plannet is so perfectly alligned with the sun and the moon so we have the right temperature to be able to live. If we would be a bit closer to the sun water would boil and life would be impossible, the same applies if the earth would be a little bit further from the sun, water would be frozen and inteligent life would be impossible to develop. Energy can transform into matter and this is precisely what happened. All things must have a birth, a life cycle and a death but death is only a transformation. When we die nothing of us dissappears, it just transforms into other things. the body becomes earth and minerals and the spark of life that inhabitted it goes back to the form of pure energy.

Stephen King

2017-01-07 18:25:15

Suppose I tell you that gravity exists and is independent of our perception of it; all you need do is jump to find out that what I'm saying is correct, as it will affect you regardless of your belief in it.  By that token, there are absolutes that are obviously objectively true and cannot, subjectively be countered.  Two buckets of water plus two buckets of water will always equal four buckets of water, even if your perception or relativity compels you to suggest that two buckets of water and two buckets of water equal a potentially big puddle.
By that same token, if we are going to refer to morality whatsoever, it must revolve around a central, ontic point of reference, something that exists outside of human perception and subjectivity, independent of external manipulation.  It must be so, else we are left with nothing but human judgment which is flawed and imperfect at best, arrogant and narcissistic at worst.  if this absolute does not exist, who are we to suggest that abolishing slavery is correct?  Why is murder wrong?  Why is terrorism unacceptable?  What constitutes pain and suffering and why should we ignore the perception of those who cause it if all we ourselves are capable of is perceiving something as wrong?
Why do we accept that bears hunt deer for their families to survive?  Who should we be rooting for in a situation like that?  If the deer manages to escape and the cubs go hungry, is the deer to fault for following its instincts?  is the bear to fault for savaging and ravaging the deer for its sustenance should it manage to catch up to it?  if neither is true, then what does that say about us?  Is it wrong for hearts not to cry out at the slaughter of those we deem innocent?  Is one life more valuable than another?  If it is, who should determine that value?  if it isn't, who truly has the right to subject others to their version of morality, and why?
One cannot escape the paradoxes one creates by attempting to do away with that which is objectively true by subjectively stating that it is not true in relation to them.  if truth is relative, then nothing is true because I say it isn't, and you can refute that statement by simply suggesting that what I've just said is not true, making everything untrue.  IN order for truth to exist, it cannot be manipulated, and if truth exists, there are things that cannot be changed, regardless of our beliefs, thus my question in post 12.  if we are going to classify or categorise someone as being moral, by who's standard are we doing it?  You can call this extremism; you have the right to that belief, but I fail to see how we can invent a subjective morality any more than we can invent a primary color, anymore than we can suggest that evil exists without good.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-01-07 23:15:12

@nocturnus: agreed.

2017-01-08 01:25:30

@18 you have a point

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-01-08 08:05:30

i would respectfully like to point out, at Bashue, who began the topic, i wish to focus your attention on something important, perhaps your choice of words was not correct, and you may have not meant, light beings, perhaps the person, or being you encountered, is not a light being,
but their is a word for such a being you are describing.
and it matches what i am thinking you are saying here,
i can back it up with some facts.
the closest match, of a being you met, is called, a
empath,
some are more empathic then others.
traits of those beings,
that you may find, is things like,
but not limited to.
1. kind, gentle, caring,
2. seeming to know what your moods or emotions are, if you close to them, for a long period of time.
3. if they know you well, you are able to seemingly trust them easily,
4. they are liked by many,
5. they may or may not withdraw from time to time, sometimes long times sometimes short times.
6. they seem to have a sense of, knowing about them, because often they know/sense/understand things way better then  they can explain.
7. forgiving of wrong that is done to them. or if not forgiving, understanding.
8. soft fuzzy ora glow, of warmth,
they often appear to orra readers, as calm pools of water, to some as unreadable, to others, as warm rays of light, all depending on how they chose to cast their energy about them.
yet, there are even others who has not those ability's, and who even are dark empaths. that has broken under the emotional strain. and now has become manipulative empathic people.
I'll not explain the meanings of those beings here as its beyond the scope of what i am trying to get at, and i wish not to complicate matters.
9. very aware of small details.
some of them are often a stickler to detail.
they happy with small details, and would often remember the most insignificant things, that you may miss, but that you find appreciating after they made you aware of it.
things you may have not even remembered you told them, but that they sensed or deemed as important for you.
10. very good listeners.
not self centered, often they have the ability to shift the conversation towards you. you may find your self talking about your self sooner to them, as what you you would to others.
11. patient and understanding.
often they'd radiate patience and kindness making others want to be close to them.
12. shy, some of them maybe shy, and private individuals, only befriending, and getting a few individuals close to them, that they deem worthy to trust.
13. do not trust easily.
They generally have a BS sensor that can tell them if you not who you say you are, sometimes they may be horribly wrong, but 90% of the times, if they do not like a person, they often are correct.

there's more trates then this, but i think you get the idea, I'll not list more of them else this will get very long.

now here in lays the difference. of witch i need to correct you.
they, are absolutely able to sin, to be immoral,
but why you may feel they don't sin, is because, they often have a very different moral and value system to what we have,
some of them may even come across as odd/weird/goofy/not easy to understand,
some of them, even with draw if you come to close.
there's allot of odd ones out there.
some of them even take things to the extreme.
how ever, the ones that are strong of will, and determined to make the world a better place for others, despite there own pain, and despite of them being hurt by others feelings and emotions.
and despite of those who are untrained, and don't even know how to use their gifts, or is using it on autopilot.
they are only human, they all sin,
but those are the type of beings, you may encounter.
not saying, it is what you found, but what you describe is exactly what some empathic beings can do to others.
they can make you feel good, feel like you belong. let you just unpack all your goodies, and when you go away, you smiling.
it is often them, whose left behind, with the wait you left behind,
some whose trained knows how to get themselves cleansed from that energies,
some, don't know how, and struggles on.
and some. of them, may not even know they have the gift.
and then there's some, who is stuck between knowing, they have the gift, but not all of it,  not getting trained properly, and is caught up in the web of others feelings, emotions, and they to, struggle on.
if you ever lucky enough to meat one of them, or if one of them decides to to pay atention to you.  and they seem to tick most of these boxes, make sure you hold on to them, for they can be a pain, but they can also make your life a very nice place.
they often a odd bunch, but they very much needed in this world of ours.
there's way to little compassion and caring, and way to much agression and violence,

There's a place for me in this universe.

2017-01-08 08:53:11

While something like gravity can be objectively measured and observed, morality is necessarily subjective. How could we possibly construct an objective morality independent of any human perception? It seems like an oxymoron to me, as morality is about human ideas of right and wrong. This is not to say though that we shouldn't have such a system, just that it will never be free of subjectivity. You could construct it around a central tenant such as minimising suffering and maximising happiness, but it will inevitably be much more complicated with rules and arbitrary exceptions. Even something as simple as "murder is wrong" which is something that I'm sure noone would disagree with is more complex then it sounds, as people will start disagreeing as soon as it comes to the definition of murder. Most people wouldn't consider killing someone in self defence murder, which means they consider their own life as more valuable than that of the other person. What about countries with capital punishment? Isn't it basically state sanctioned murder as retribution for the person's actions? On the other hand is locking someone up for their entire life any better? Same goes for religious morals; people will wholeheartedly condemn murder of anyone as wrong while seeing the Israelites' conquest of the "promised land" and slaughtering of it's previous inhabitants or Mohammad's massacring of the Banu Qurayza at Yathrib as perfectly acceptable.
As a side note, as artificial intelligence becomes more advanced, encoding some form of a morality system will become crucial. For example, a self driving car in a situation where loss of life is impossible would need to make some kind of judgement as to which situation is preferable, which would reflect the morality of it's designers.

2017-01-08 11:43:12

greetings flyby chow.

Indeed what you described is what I encountered and yes when I met my latest empath around 2 years ago, I again told her who and what she was. While I did not quite unburden my soul to Kathy from Goldman Sax, she along with a humanitarian came along to aid us during our sports day, I was on the point of losing faith in humanity because there was nothing but cruelty that I could see. Whatever good people did, the others always shot them down and I hated having to live through it. So, once I knew what Kathy was, I told her that she restored my faith for as long as those who are good exists, then those who are not as good have a chance to change and improve; they can become empaths to or should I say, have some of their qualities.

So what happened next you might ask? Well, she kept rubbing my arm and I fed hungrily on her light and love she freely gave to me. I was careful though and never took what was not freely given and in turn, I gave unto Kathy my love, faith and devotion for that was all I could offer. It is unfortunate that I've never been able to see Kathy again but hopefully I can meet another empath in time. As for them being able to sin, I did not know they could as those I met never did anything to me or in front of me that could be considered sinful. However, what goes on behind closed doors cannot be known I guess.

Okay, I must for a moment refer to the empaths you speak of as light beings to differentiate between those beings and an empath I know of. Anyway, the empath I speak of, he and I were brought together by his grandmother and my mother at age concern. He is 9 years younger than I and he told me of his empathic abilities; believing that everyone could use them. He did not even know that it was a gift, thinking that everyone can read others emotions without looking at them. I would imagine it was slightly jarring to find out that you were different from your peers in such a fundamental way. There isn't much I can tell you here because he may want to tell you himself. Suffice it to say that before his abilities and energy flow was disrupted, reading people's emotions was as simple as breathing. Unlike the other light beings/empaths I met, he truly is just like us. Well I say just but that just is incredible. He is the people's people, one who often makes you feel good about being yourself. Be yourself he often says to me; don't change for anyone else unless you find such a change to be beneficial to you. True he isn't like Kathy but he does things another way. Kathy makes you feel good no matter what; this empath makes you feel good by accepting you for who and what you are. So who is this incredible empath who I've known from 2009? Bradley Brown, another forumite who likes posting here.

2017-01-08 12:02:31

Hello everyone.

Amin, aka Bashue is telling the truth. I am an empath. Admitedly i'm not as strong or as tuned in, as it were, as my younger self was. However all that he said about me is true.

if you have questions, please ask them and I'll try to respond as soon as I can.

I'm gone for real :)

2017-01-08 13:17:46

@zakc93,
if morality  is subjective and dependent on human perception, why should we have to teach it?