2017-11-03 22:13:12

well there have to be a demo version, because if it release i cant buy it and i  saw the demos  it was awesome

2017-11-03 23:05:52

As I understand it they haven't decided whether or not to release an actual, playable demo.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-11-03 23:12:53

A demo, from what I remember hearing, probably isn't likely.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-11-04 01:51:38

I wouldn't think so. For 10/15 bucks it's not terribly unreasonable to just shell out the money, considering the time and effort that's gone into this. I get that can be a lot for some people, but the game will still be there tomorrow, as it were.

2017-11-04 02:24:50

It will surely be paid, as it really should be. And I don't think a demo especially in this stage is possible, the game is close to being released.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-11-04 08:20:37

ok, can you at least send it on steam store so   me and  others who dont have access to paypal can buy it?

2017-11-04 17:20:35

We're hoping to release on Steam eventually (though it's important to note that isn't ultimately up to us, it's up to Steam), as well as some other indie marketplaces like Itch.io, but that's probably not going to happen right off the bat. Sorry to hear about the PayPal issue—is that a regional thing?

2017-11-04 17:38:18

As far as I hear from people complaining about in regards to this matter, yes, it's probably a regional thing.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-11-04 17:50:15

yes  paypal blocked our country and we cant   pay with paypal

when will you release the game?

and about steam, i think they will  allow you because i see games like a blind legend on steam

2017-11-04 17:58:21

Yes, my only point with the comment about Steam is that we can't simply push a button and publish on Steam—it's a more involved process that that, and much of it is out of our hands.

The release date has not been announced yet, so I cannot answer your question about when we will release.

2017-11-04 18:03:26

just where ever you publish  it please add a feature so we can buy the game

i see the demo and i think this game is going to be amazing

2017-11-04 22:28:11

LOL my only problem with Paypal is I use it so infrequently these days that I can never remember my password. But while I normally like to have a playable demo to help me choose whether or not a game is worth putting forth money on I can already tell from the video clips we've gotten over the last year that this is going to be right up my alley. Granted I may not be able to buy it right away when it comes out, depending of course on when that ends up being, but definitely at the first available opportunity. I want to complete the Talisman quest for myself LOL.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-11-04 23:55:02

Yeah I must admit to being a little impatient myself, we're 5 months down the road of the original estimate.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-11-04 23:59:53

I don't think so there will be a demo. A game like this is not really an good example of the opne world tittle so no chances.
Anyway, the game will be super cheap comp[ared to most audio games so I don't think so a demo si needed.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-11-05 06:04:12

IronCross...if you're impatient, imagine how we feel? If you'd poured multiple years of your time and effort into a project, and hoped to have it done by a certain point, only to find yourself five months past that point, I bet you'd be even more impatient than you already are. It's easy to forget that when a developer hasn't released a game, it's not because they enjoy the wait. Take it from me—they don't. My hope is that, once an official release date is announced, what waiting remains to be done will be easier since there is a definite end point. But, given how far off our original estimate we were, I'm sure you can understand why we've been reluctant to officially commit to a date without being absolutely sure that we will be able to hold to it.

2017-11-05 06:44:15

joseph do you still need voice actors in the game???

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-11-05 08:59:09

no, the game's already pretty much done, go read the earlier posts dude.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-11-05 10:24:03

I realize this is a bit impromptu, but Joseph, I have sent you a message, so you are aware.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-11-05 15:36:38

Smooth: Hey man—you should've received an email about your audition she time ago. If you never got it, let me know—I'd be happy to resend it.

Drago: Thanks for the heads-up. For some reason I never receive email alerts when I get Pos—they go straight to my spam. So I do tend to miss messages on here...

2017-11-05 17:03:25

Exactly. The estimate was just that, an estimate. Methinks some of these people should try their hand at programming a piece of software sometime. It may just teach them patience.

2017-11-05 19:33:40

I think the same as well, Brian.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-11-05 19:46:05

There is one game that comes to my mind when I think of overdue games: Duke Nookum Forever, I believe was the one, that took about twenty years to come out? Somewhere around that, it may have been a big exaggeration, but it took so long to develop, it had to be recoded for different consoles time and again.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-11-05 20:14:46

Haha, that game is definitely a perfect example for how not to pace a project. On the flip side, though, I've played, or been exposed to, so many games that were so close to being amazing, but then something just felt unfinished—a rushed ending, sloppy or missing content, and so on. Usually that's because the developers are trying to stick to an artificially imposed timeline, rather than letting the project take as much time as it needs. And that's with big triple-A studios. Anyway, that's not to excuse simply dragging our feet, and we also recognize that there is value in setting a fixed release date. We just want to be sure all our ducks are in a row first. But hopefully we've at least convinced you all that the project will be released, unlike some developers who may announce a project and then disappear without a trace, leaving us all to wonder if anything is going to be done.

2017-11-05 20:30:54

I  agree joseph

2017-11-05 22:40:16

Haha, there's one game I am thinking about now. Do you know the Legacy of kain series? Inn my opinion it's really fantastic series and I remember the situation where third party developers tried to develop the continuation of that.

As far as I know the game was excellent as I watched a lot of videos of early gameplays and it was cancelled dueto some problems.

Just be patient and I hope the game will give you a lot of fantastic experiences!

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759