2017-08-30 16:07:06

Hi.

@RTT entertainment I'd recommend emailing josif to ask about that.

I've found that he's very good at responding to people when they have questions. I wrote to him about paypal and he helped me to donate to the company.

I'm gone for real :)

2017-09-07 16:28:00

hi all
maybe some have news about
A hero's call?

2017-09-07 18:42:27

Just some patience. I'm sure we'll here something in the next days or weeks.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-09-07 21:21:26

If there was news, we would have heard it by now. We'll just have to be patient.  Constantly asking if there's news is not going to make the time go any faster.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-09-14 19:41:43

Over a month of silence. Either they're pretty busy with work and life, or (most likely) they aren't responding for a surprize that will come out in the end. No one knows what's being made behind the scenes.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2017-09-15 07:55:14

Maybe it's both things. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-09-15 21:51:34

Will just have to be patient.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-09-15 22:57:18

i  hope this wont go down looklike some other games.

2017-09-15 23:43:25 (edited by Nuno 2017-09-15 23:43:54)

I don't think so. They're bound by the really important contracts, for example with Microsoft.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-09-16 00:13:37

doesn't mean a project can't collapse, just because they're bound by contracts... things can still mess up. But for now, no news is good news.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-09-16 02:21:30

Agree with Assault. Yet no exciting news.

Kind regards!

2017-09-16 06:46:53

shrug, either it will get done, or it won't, it probably will,though, asking about it or writing on here isn't gonna do squat.
last 50 or so posts just go through the same loop,one asks,someone says we will wait,someone says they are cooking up something good,have patients,it'll get done when it gets done  and so on....

What I have learned about out of sight games so far is,they do stuff,but obviously it takes them time to do so,and in a project like this even more so. Whenever any developer or any team says anything about a release date or when they are going to do x y z, I tend to take it with a grain of salt,and know that one will have to wait 6 months more than what's being said. (6 months is just figurative here)

So when the estimated delivery and please note the word estimated there, was written as June on kickstarter, I figured it would be at least by December or so that we would see something concrete.
Its not december yet,so I am content. big_smile

All I will say in closing is, I know that we all are looking forward to the game,and as has been said on this topic a million times by a million people, the project will get done, when it'll get done. no point troubling yourselvs or the developers with asking the same shite again and again.
to josif and others, take your time and I hope at least that this project gets done.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-09-16 14:14:16

I wonder if anyone from out of sight  is from Texas or Florida?
I think they are based in Seattle Washington.

2017-09-16 21:07:31

In my case though, it's probably best that it hasn't come out yet. I'm currently without a working computer, so all of my Internet stuff is being done on my iPhone.

2017-09-18 23:37:04

What contract do they have with Microsoft?

2017-09-19 16:55:24

This is the first I've heard of it.

2017-09-21 04:27:37

It's not a contract. They won an indi game developer award for A Hero's Call.

2017-09-21 05:27:16

Well regarding release, take your time guys and wish you good luck in this. Well at least if it'll take some while, I hope it could be a Halloween surprize big_smile.

Kind regards!

2017-09-22 15:36:35

It’ll be out when it comes out. That’s pretty much all we can say.

2017-09-24 12:06:33

haha I'm just as excited as any of you, but why do like the last 50 posts say the same thing? Info will be given when they feel like releasing it. The game will be out when they feel it's ready for release. I'm just about to enter a period where I will have all the time in the world to game (at least until the end of the year) and would love for it to be out then. Until then I can only wait like the rest of you. Seriously, stop beating a dead horse. Please?

2017-09-24 17:27:13

for all of you who have the philosophy that "ahh, it'll be out whenever, we can only wait" - I mean it's true that we can only wait but the developers behavior is not an acceptable one either way. Be glad you are in this community then where such things are allowed because sighted people would surely not accept a kickstarter where the project went dead without any progress info for months. I personally distrust all kickstarter campaignes because so many of them seems to have gone down the path of silence and only a few made it to an actual release and only a few of them were good entertaining audio games.

Guys, the blind community isn't a good venue for scamming - or maybe it is, seeing
as we're so starved for games we'll jump at every chance to make one come alive. I don't think this is a scam, with all that effort put into it but I don't say it's acceptable to go quiet either. I assume that something happened to them which made them unable to update us about it, but some people's attitude here when it comes to kickstarter campaignes and paid products is frightening.
If you intend to mess around with people's money, take on the responsibility or sod off. Just my two sense.

Still looking forward to the game though of course!

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-09-27 00:43:54

a smallish update to the game, just so everyone is aware. also, yeah a new blog, go head and sign up, currently recruiting contributors as well. You can read more on the site.

http://blog.blackscreengaming.com/audio … 9/26/2017/

2017-09-27 00:58:27

Thanks for that blog post! And just as an aside... for all those who think that the fact that there hasn't been an update in two months is a long time, or a problem, or what have you... welcome to the reality of gaming. For a typical mainstream title, it's not rare for there to be no update for two to six months at a time. If developers have nothing to report, they have nothing to report. All of us should be grateful that Out of Sight Games is as communicative as they are. They don't have any obligation to be. Not bashing or criticizing here... just a simple fact.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-09-27 04:58:31

I agree with Assault. Injustice 2 went for roughly 4 months with no news whatsoever, and that was hardly broken by a trailer for Supergirl's gameplay in December. So, yes. It is a commonality.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-09-27 06:02:27

Just one word relaaaaax.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"