2017-06-28 21:35:11

hi
I have a question and how much money do I need to release a game sooner?

2017-06-28 21:59:26

I don't think he's got a specific amount in mind. The game will come out when it comes out.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-06-28 22:35:46

Phil, re: voice samples: I actually do hope to do some other little demos like you heard in "Voices of Farhaven." But I wouldn't want to demo unprocessed samples, so when those come will depend on when VO gets processed. Which brings me to:

Toto: Bryan P. is right. Right now, our budget is spent—actually, it's more than spent, and some of us will probably be chipping in a decent bit of our own money. That means our sound designer is going to have to add processing a lot of the Vo to his list of tasks he needs to accomplish before we can release. So if and when we're able to raise any additional funds, those will go toward reimbursing those out-of-pocket expenses and getting additional hours of work from our VO editor. Every hour that our VO editor is able to work on processing things is an hour our sound designer doesn't have to, so every little bit helps. We should be able to start taking donations around the start of July.

2017-07-10 20:56:25

hi
what news about the game?
thanks

2017-07-10 21:03:20

hi, I have a question too. Do u already know what the game will cost when it's released?
Keskorian

2017-07-10 21:14:21

I believe it will be 15/20 dollars, not sure though smile
seriously, keep it up, guys!, I just want to sleep till this one out heheheh jk big_smile

2017-07-10 21:26:48

ok thanks. Just wanted to say, Keep on the good work! I'm sure the game will be great when it's there :-)
Keskorian

2017-07-11 12:54:37

Todo you need to be patient. When there's news Joseph will certainly post it.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-07-12 15:22:27

Hey all,

First off, sorry for our silence as of late. I've been absolutely flooded with messages from our beta team, and keeping up with those has really monopolized my time.

I just wanted to make a quick mention that we can now accept donations at our website (www.outofsightgames.com); every little bit helps us get the game out the door that much quicker. If anybody does feel like donating, please let us know if there are any accessibility issues with the process as we haven't been able to test it extensively. Also, to be clear, any donations through our website are totally incentive-free—we won't be able to apply the incentives from the Kickstarter campaign to these sorts of donations. The only incentive you have to give is if you want to help us out and/or want to possibly shorten the development cycle. Hope that makes sense. Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement!

2017-07-16 05:02:29

For anyone who is interested, here's a little Kickstarter update—nothing most of you don't know already, just letting people know about our ability to take donations and apologizing for the delays that are preventing us from announcing release:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11 … ts/1902931

2017-08-05 21:43:11

hi joseph
Maybe you can tell what progress has been made in the game?
thanks

2017-08-25 16:16:28

That's a bummer that you can't offer incentives for donations similar to the Kickstarter, as I'm sure that would increase the revenue stream. That being said, how about setting up a Patrion with different incentives, non-game related? Skype call with audio game developers once a month, Name in the Credits, perhaps a character named after the highest supporter, Q&A sessions about how a blind individual can get into coding an audio game, etc. Little things like this may incentivize further contributions, just a thought. Looking forward to this masterpiece, and perhaps with the option to add the Kickstarter perks/gear as DLC?

2017-08-25 19:28:50

If I was a dev I won't do any of those things. Skype call with God knows how many people? No thanks. I have enough headaches in my life. Renaming would cause... Issues. Q and A about coding? Ok. What language? I don't think it'd last long...

2017-08-26 16:20:22

I'm also curious what progress there's been, but I guess we'll have to wait. I don't think Joseph would report something unless he had something to report.

2017-08-26 22:37:36

Definitely. But I think they're very close now.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-08-27 07:10:05

curious, what makes you say that,Muhammad Hajjar?
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-08-27 13:02:31

Мощная лазерная указка

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NQyhzvKrSs

Мощный лазер

Мощная лазерная указка

2017-08-27 15:41:22

Was that a random, Mashaskolikova?
Anyways,

grryfindore wrote:

curious, what makes you say that,Muhammad Hajjar?
Grryf

From their twitter. They talk about the progress there.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-08-27 23:14:39

I'm curious as to when this will come out, no word on twitter in the passed few days and nun on here for quite a while.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-08-28 15:27:17

From what I saw when I went to the kickstarter page, they appear to have more than met their goal.

2017-08-28 16:33:22

There is still no current concrete release date set. Updates will come when they do.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-08-29 12:13:26

This kind of wide lace wig appears very practical and is Lace Front Wigs
made out of superior ribbons substance getting the Wigs For Black Women
initial seem. Not merely this provides an all-natural persona Wigs For Women
it provide a modern look for the eye. The hair on this hairpiece normally looks like it's expanding from the scalp and equally dispersed Wigs For Black Women
. Several suppliers right now are attempting to create their particular ribbons entrance real human hair hairpieces affordable so that girls that require it might afford to buy it.
Any time these types of hairpieces are utilize the proper way, it would really give a organic Human Hair Wigs
physical appearance. For this reason it will likely be considerable regarding clientelle to know the several patterns because hair pieces are usually riveted about the normal hair line also it can Wigs
additionally stick strait into the top with the locks.

2017-08-29 12:29:33

Oh dear... More spam?

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-08-29 15:11:48

Hi all. I cannot wait for this game to be released. At out of sight games, I will be willing to do a translation for free. I can translate the game into Afrikaans.  I will not ask for any money or award of any sort. I really would love to help. I know about the translation feature, but for someone living in South Africa trying to understand what Google is translating, it is very difficult. It can be so difficult, that you can't even understand half of the story. All I need is a notepad with all the game text in it. I can then do a translation.  It won't be 100% perfect, but I think it will be about 95% correct.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-08-29 15:42:09

We're all excited. We're just going to have to be patient. It's probably lucky that it hasn't come out yet though, because I am currently without a computer. I'm typing this message on my phone.