2017-01-10 01:12:11

It would be fantastic if the game got official support for joysticks, gamepads and flight sticks etc. I could see myself playing a lot with a cool flight controller.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-01-10 02:24:56

Hello
I love this game
But I have a question
How do you stop adjusting the number of passengers, do you really need all seats to be held?
 Or do I need to continually tighten w control so that passengers unload and board again
hugs

2017-01-10 02:45:00

why would you want to Control the number of passangers?
As long as you have passangers or don't, it's all good.

@SLJ meh the game isn't advanced enough to make a flight stick a nice addition ... I might mess around with it though when I get a flight stick for fsx

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-01-10 04:34:57

aaaa good
tanks
i tinks  if have completely

2017-01-10 08:02:38

¨@LordLundin
OK Andreas thanks much for both sounds and suggesting more features but as you wrote let's wait until the current ones are implemented.
@shellman
1. Thanks much for the excellent list we'll include all values unlike maximum speed which is 851 km/s that I've found on Wikipedia so I'll keep that just like it is nevertheless we'll change rest of the values by your values.

2. About the engines no problem you can just grab a sample of engine and type what aircraft it is and we'll do the rest of the editing work so no worries about that:).

@crashmaster
There were Christmas holidays there so we wanted to have a week off but some improvements were made though. Do you mean by (we have more stewardes and towers etc.) like the ones being already up for grabs in download center or you mean that you have new ones? If so we'll be more than happy to list them. And yeah the background communication is huge as hell but the mp3 samples are recorded at the lowest bitrate as possible to reduce the size of it without the tinny sound caused by audio conversion.

@gus
Wow man you're welcome:). Could you please send all the engines at
[email protected]
You don't need to edit them we'll take care of it. Huge thanks.

@GhostRider
Yes I understand so you'd want to hold on the key or pedal for the nose handle and direction to fluently go up or down. OK that's quite important, thanks for your recommendation.

Tapin-radio coordinator
Find us at http://www.tapinradio.com/

2017-01-10 11:35:10

@SLJ,
Although the Game does not appear to have official support to Joysticks, Etc., if You have one and use Joy to key You will have some good results.

@LordLundin,
Although the Game is not yet advanced enough a Flight Stick is a good adition indeed and I hope the suggestions I made in my last post can be considered because it it will make the game even more enjoyable.
I'm using a Thrustmaster T.flight Hotas and I'm enjoying it because You can configure the buttons to activate the different Game controls. At least the ones You may think are more important.
And this Stick is also good for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

2017-01-10 12:28:54

Hey Folks,
I have actually been waiting for something like an accessible flight Simulator for Ages now.
We had Three-D Velocity and Zero Sight, but both Simulators didn't really deal with all the important Facts when simulating a real flight.
As I am used to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and ItsYourPlane that lets you stear the plane by speech (they also have a blind pilots mode included), there are still some Facts that are more realistic in FS2004 than in Eurofly, but I am more than impressed about the Atlas Feature and the work you have done to produce a flightsim we, as another plus, can even enjoy free of Charge.

I must admit that I didn't yet really had the time to test this Thing, but I always failed taking off. Maybe it helps me reading the readme once more and a couple of tutorials.

Feel free to check my blog at
http://www.patrickdembinski.org
Aut enim do tibi, ut des, aut do, ut facias, aut facio, ut des, aut facio, ut facias.

2017-01-11 11:34:44

Hello,
Configuring the stewarde and tower volume to 20 from eurofly.ini doesn't seem to change anything.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-01-11 11:55:10

Yes, We've heard about same problem. I don't know, why It happened.
Maybe it'll fixed in the next version.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-01-11 14:33:37

hi guys,
I have some suggestions for future versions of Eurofly (especially in conjunction with nVDA an a braille display)
I think these features would make the game more intuitively
1. context sensitive flash messages
It would make sense to link some airplane controlling commands to corresponding status messages which should be send to nvda every time the controlling commands are executed. Here are some examples:
- whenever you put the nose up or down using the up and down arrow keys, the current nose angle should be send to nvda automatically.
- whenever you change the course with the left and right arrow keys or a combination of shift or ctrl and the left or right arrow keys, the vurrent course (the output of the s command) should be send to nvda.
- whenever you speed up or down with pageup or pagedown, the current speed (the output of the r command) should be sent to nvda.

I think this would be helpful especially when joystick features come into eurofly.
2. status monitoring
This is a little bit complicated to explain, but I'll try:-). a Status monitor can be used to keep multiple infos about your plane under control. The status monitor can be configured using 2 values
a) an update interval which is used to send the status string result (see below) to nvda and keep the status monitor up to date. The interval should be given in milliseconds to get permanent status updates.
b) a status format string which is replaced by the core output of some eurofly commands when updating the status monitor. The format string can for example contain variables like
* $cn: the distance to the destination airport in meters (like the ctrl+n command)
* $r: the current speed in km/h
* $t: the current nose angle
* $z: the current altitude
* $s: the current course
* $n: the direction towards the destination airport (like the n command)
For example, if you have to land a category 1 airplane and xou enter a format string like $r; $t; $z, the current speed and the current altitude are permamently updated when you enable the status monitor; the current nose angle is also displayed.
I think the status monitor would transform a braille display into the equivalent of the real displays inside the cockpit:-).
Happy developing:-).
Dave

2017-01-11 17:42:45

@Tapin

Thanks very much!

I have one question about the task 4-6:
The description says:
---
All large aircrafts are in the air, so you have to take smaller Airspeed Ambassador AS.57 2. You probably do not fly all the way at once, because the machine can not handle such a long flight. You'll need somewhere to land, refuel or change aircraft. Choosing this point is up to you.
---

Does it mean, that I can change the aircraft to a bigger jet aircraft after a stopover somewhere on the way to Czech Republic? Or can I change the aircraft already in Kampala, Uganda where I will start the flight from?

Generally, can I change the aircrafts in the tasks? Or does it cause a failure to complete the task if I change the aircraft when starting the task or making a stopover?

2017-01-11 18:40:53

@shellman no you can change Aircrafts freely as long as your required Airports can support said Aircrafts.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2017-01-11 22:17:15

@xkill85,
As I said in the other thread regarding this game and regarding Your question I think what You want will bring too much chatter to the Game and can be confusing and annoying. There are, as I and others have been saying, many other interesting features to make the Game more enjoyable.
The Game has support for a Joystick if You use Joy to Key. I'm using it and I have a Thrustmaster t.flight Hotas Joystick and I configured the buttons to perform the different operations and read what I need to read and it works like a charm. The only problem I have and I believe it will be fixed soon is when I pull the stick to raise the nose handle I have to repeat that movement until I reach the desired handle and the same applies if I want to lower the nose handle. The right thing would be for the nose to go up or down constantly while the stick is being pushed or pulled. It will make it more realistic and more chalenging since the player would have to find the right handle and would have to master the art of take off and landing as well as turning the plane to the left or right.

2017-01-12 02:13:59

actually as long as this is output to a braille display only I don't see a problem with a prompt like that.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2017-01-12 07:03:41

@paddy
Welcome on board and hopefully you'll solve the problem to take off and enjoy looking down on geographical maps around you. Once you reach the required takeoff speed you hit 12x arrow down, check T speaking the ankle of the nose and if it's from 12 to 15 hit Z to check your height and if you're flying up hit ctrl+f and ctrl+g to turn off flats and gear and wait until Eurofly announces the success of this operation.
@burak and @Giovani
Will tell it to Stefan if you haven't done so.
@xkill85
1. We're sorry but this was declined by the community as too chatting thing.
2. There were some suggestions there like that as you'll be able to change the arrow of variables in definition ini file for braille display such as height, speed etc. So yeah it's under way so let's wait until Stefan is done with fixing some major issues reported.
@shellman
You can pick up another plane in its category not any bigger one that's not allowed just as LordLundin wrote.

Tapin-radio coordinator

2017-01-12 07:27:05

@LordLundin and Tapin

Thank you for this info!
Is it allowed to fly from Kampala to Juba with Airspeed Ambassador AS.57 2, land in Juba, take passengers out and change the aircraft for example to Boeing 707 before continuing to Prague?
Or can I change the aircraft only to other category 1 aircraft, not to category 2 aircraft though the destination airport can handle category 2 aircrafts?
And can I unboard the passengers and change the aircraft during the stopover?

2017-01-12 08:08:46

@shellman
well it sounds complicated mate yikes) but you can change planes in relation to their category and the same goes for airports the same category as aircrafts.

Tapin-radio coordinator

2017-01-12 09:36:52 (edited by LordLundin 2017-01-12 09:37:37)

I guess the question is does your stopover support the  chosen Aircraft?
So you can take a cat 2 airplane to a cat 2 stopover and then change to a cat 3  if the final destination is cat 3, etc etc. I'm not going to look up this particular instance, but basically the only variables that need to be fulfilled are:
passangers - this only Counts  when you're landing on your final destination actually
stopovers, doesn't matter what order you do them in.
required Points, same goes here with order - or shall we say lack of order.
and don't enter the prohibbited states.

@tapin actually the take off angle / angle of attack is between 10 to 20 . Take off and landing speed is 15 above and below the current speed specified.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2017-01-12 11:19:03

i want to translate this game to chinese language,and i want to recort the tower,how to tell  the game team and get help?

2017-01-13 06:57:33

@Tapin and LordLundin

Thank you for this info!
Yes I just mean the variables which must be fullfilled during the tasks.

One really important thing is missing from Eurofly:
When you press F4, CTRL +F4 or ALT +F4,
Could you add a confirmation / dialog window, that do you really want to close the task or the program?
That way you don't waste hours of flying if you accidentally hit F4 when controlling the plane smile

2017-01-13 08:50:52

@Snow
Thank you very much for all in advance. I've dropped you an e-mail through Audiogames so please take a look at that. We offer you a full assistance on translation regarding the editing worg with towers and stewardes or anything you want us to help you with.
@shellman
Good idea, I also sent it to Stefan so he sure will implement that warning.

Tapin-radio coordinator

2017-01-16 02:14:36

I'm having a problem on Task 03 and am not sure if it's a bug or I'm missing something.  It's your second mission using the Embraer Legacy 600 and you are flying to Strakonice.  I land successfully at the Strakonice airport and park the plane between 1 and 100, but the task doesn't complete.  When reviewing the tasks, it says there are no points to complete.  To make things more interesting, upon exiting the game, starting it again, and going to Tasks, my plane remains at the Strakonice airport with the task being to fly there.  Any hints on how to complete the task?

Thank you for your assistance on what is one of the most ambitious audio games available.

Chad

2017-01-16 22:43:31

@cwfenton,
Are you taking passengers with you on board? If yes, you don't have to do this as 1st ten flights are the test flights and you're not permited to take passengers with you.

2017-01-16 22:53:13

Hi There,
Like all of you, I'm enjoying the game pretty much. Coodus to the developer for creating an fantastic infotainment game.
I'd like to share my experience about the problem faced by the players during the tasks where they have to avoid a country.
What I did to avoid Germany is that after checking my destination on the ground, I did set my course to the country where my destination airport located by using Control+F6 (Press Spacebar to set the respective country from the appeared list).

2017-01-16 23:10:36

I'm not taking passengers on board.  I wondered if I was missing something in the English translation of the mission, so as an experiment I tried the task taking passengers, and upon landing it said task not completed, and the task log indicated an unauthorized boarding of passengers.  I tried resetting the task this morning and completed it without passengers, landing at the airport and parking the plane, and the task remained uncompleted.  As I recall, you travel through the air space of at least one airport which is not your destination during the mission, but this shouldn't have impacted whether you succeeded or failed at the task.  Obviously others have got past this mission, so I'm baffled as to what I'm not doing.