No there isn't lol.

Download Crazy Party's remade English translation right now from:
https://ia601501.us.archive.org/zip_dir … Remake.zip
Just extract the zip and copy the LNG where the .exe file is, then go to options and enjoy the new language file!

Hi all,
@Arnost18, do you mean a creating of new missions? Yes it is possible. I'll write some guide for it in next days and put it to official helpcenter. If you
have completed all missions, don't vory :d Eurofly is newer ending story and with completing the last official mission is ending only you qualification,
not your job as pilot in Eurofly :d. If you complete all missions, the tasks generator will be activated and you will have still new and new tasks. Of course, without some story. But it is possible also to create a new missions with new stories and give them to other users as an tasks extension for Eurofly. I hope we
will do it.
   
@Billy, for unlocking planes of 2. category, you have to reach level 3 and for unlocking planes of 3. category you need to reach level 5. For reaching a new level, you need to complete 10 tasks.

@SLJ, type you the frequency with , or .? Are you sure that you are typing right numbers?

For avoiding some countryes we have a nice audio tutorial by Andreas A Lundin in our helpcenter:
http://www.stefankiss.sk/modules.php?na … pcenter_en

Best regards

Stefan

Thumbs up +1

28

Hi.
After more than 30 trys, I finally managed to complete the mission where I had to avoid Germany. I think I know what trickers the error I kept getting while parking.
If you have not entered Germany and tried to complete the mission where you get the message that you've entered Germany and can not complete the mission because of this, you keep getting the error at the end of the mission. But if you: 1: Enter Germany and then try to complete the mission. 2: Avoid Germany and then complete the mission, you will be able to complete the mission successfully without getting the error after having parked.
Can you please check up on this, if I'm right or wrong? I might make a new profile to check up on this.
In the same mission, if I tried to avoid Germany by flying south, I got told to enter the freequency, but I never got the number and collided with an other flight. I need to experiment more with that though. That happened to me more than 5 times, and it happened each time I tried.
I'm really glad that I now can continue the missions, and i hope you find this helpful, and you'll be able to look into that.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... big_smile

hi.

@slj I never encountered that bug actually ... I was pretty scared when I did that one though for the very first  time when I was new because I had to circle around the Airport Close to the boarder because of weather haha.

If you like what I write please consider giving me a thumbs up, it makes me happy everytime I get one!
Also consider adding me to skype at:
andreas.andersson1996
have a nice day!

Thumbs up

SLJ wrote:

Hi Stefan.
Thank you very much for your reply. This is exactly the issue. I hear set freequency, but it doesn't change and reentering it does nothing. I'll make some recordings later so you can hear what is going on.
When I fly north on the mission, fly east around germany and finally west towards the destination, land and park the flight, I get an error which trickers the mission to not be completed. Pressing ctrl f4 doesn't fix this error.

When You ear "set frequency" press "F" to ear the frequency. Then press ALT+F to input the value. After that press CTRL+Enter and scroll to where it says transponder. Then just insert that value with ALT+T. Your Transponder Code is the same unless stated by the dispatcher, for example when You reach Your destination Airport.

Thumbs up

31

@LordLundin Thanks for your comment. Hmm... Interesting. I have no idea what caused this error to happen that much on my machine then. I have even reinstalled the game and I'm playing on an other computer and an other operating system, but moved my profile to keep playing. So it might be something weird with my profile. I don't know.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... big_smile

Hey guys,



If you're willing to embark on translating Eurofly and want us to help you with editting recorded towers or stewardes feel free to shoot us a message either here or via e-mail. We're eager for new languages to come out and we sure know it's a real bummer to record and edit towers or stewardes therefore we're offering a helping hand which can make new languages to be released even faster. For the record we'd prefer females for stewardes and males for towers but that rule isn't obligatory.



Happy Euroflying! wink

Tapin-radio coordinator
Find us at http://www.tapinradio.com/

33 (edited by Riad 2017-01-04 09:17:13)

Hello, the Arabic translation is well on its way to be completed, we're just recruiting stewardesses and towers and I hope we'll be having a great amount of them. One mistake I wish the dev can correct in the countries music: the music number 17 called Arabic is a Lebanese song, but I see that the song used for Lebanon is the song 39, which is for Afghanistan and can be also used in Pakistan because I think both countries speak the same language, thus I hope in the next release you can edit the states.dat file to be correct on all PCs running the game.
@SLJ I frankly never got your error, I just avoided Germany and everything went smoothly without problems, so I don't know why you're having such an issue.
Regards!

Download Crazy Party's remade English translation right now from:
https://ia601501.us.archive.org/zip_dir … Remake.zip
Just extract the zip and copy the LNG where the .exe file is, then go to options and enjoy the new language file!

well SLJ I know you aren't the only one who have encountered this issue ... which is strange because everyone mentioned all these bugs and whatnot and the only one I ever encountered that other people mentioned frequently was the Airport freeze bug.
Of course I got a few others as well but nothing major.

If you like what I write please consider giving me a thumbs up, it makes me happy everytime I get one!
Also consider adding me to skype at:
andreas.andersson1996
have a nice day!

Thumbs up

Hi Riad,



Okey doke we'll include 17 for Lebanon and 39 for Afghanistan which is already now and 19 is I think Pakistan which can be left as it fits quite well for it:).



cya

Tapin-radio coordinator
Find us at http://www.tapinradio.com/

Hello Tapin,
A friend of mine wishes to do a FA english and if necessary/needed she could also be asked to do spanish FA scripts.
I have sent you a forum pm, have a look.
Thanks!

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

yeah where are the voice actors for eurofly?

Also: ATC in Poland, Slovakia, Russia ... basically the original ATC should be changed to the updated ATC system ... real ATC speak English!

If you like what I write please consider giving me a thumbs up, it makes me happy everytime I get one!
Also consider adding me to skype at:
andreas.andersson1996
have a nice day!

Thumbs up

LordLundin wrote:

yeah where are the voice actors for eurofly?

Also: ATC in Poland, Slovakia, Russia ... basically the original ATC should be changed to the updated ATC system ... real ATC speak English!

You are right! Real ATC is always in English. I understand communications between Aircrafts can be done in their own language and even Stewardes, although usually they do it in English and their own native Language which is OK and if You want to bring more realism to the Game could be done. As for communications between the Tower and the Pilot I think they should always be in English because its how it is done in the real World. And if We want this Game to be as realistic as possible, then this is something that can be done.
Also I hope the thing about the constant change of altitude can be fixed because its something else that does not happen in the real World and is really annoying either if We are always changing the altitude and going up and down or if we ignore it and have the tower always telling Us to climb or descend...

Thumbs up

as a matter of fact, the pilot is given a cruising altitude Before taking off which he holds to presumably until:
1: the airplane crosses into Another state or country or
2: he is about to land and is given a path downwards by the destination Airport
add 3: for extreme cenarios

If you like what I write please consider giving me a thumbs up, it makes me happy everytime I get one!
Also consider adding me to skype at:
andreas.andersson1996
have a nice day!

Thumbs up

LordLundin wrote:

as a matter of fact, the pilot is given a cruising altitude Before taking off which he holds to presumably until:
1: the airplane crosses into Another state or country or
2: he is about to land and is given a path downwards by the destination Airport
add 3: for extreme cenarios

Right. And that is what should happen in the Game. Maybe the Developers do something about it in a next update...

Thumbs up

Please remember that if they do that it will make the game more boring then it already is. I mean... All you would do is basically sit there. This wouldn't be flight sim, but sleeping sim 2017.

Thumbs up +1

amerikranian wrote:

Please remember that if they do that it will make the game more boring then it already is. I mean... All you would do is basically sit there. This wouldn't be flight sim, but sleeping sim 2017.

Really? How do You think real flying is? If there are more things to check and interact in the Game it will not be boring as You said. Airplane Cockpits have a lot of things that are not present in this Game and that could be implemented. This is a Flight Simulator so it means it is supposed to simulate a Plane flying and all its interaction with Weather, other Planes and ATC. And in real flight no Control Tower instructs a Plane to climb and the next one instructs it to descend and so on. Try playing Microsoft Flight Simulator or Prepar 3d for example or watch videos about flight simulation games and maybe You will realize that although this Game is a really good game it has a lot of potential and can certainly be improved and many new features can be added.

Thumbs up

Hey folks,



@grryfindore
Yeah the more actors the better and more diverse Eurofly will be so feel free to hit me up sending an e-mail to me and I'll send you what she's supposed to say unless you don't have the phrases yet by Stefan?

@LordLundin/Andreas
That's not true actually as we've recorded original towers and all the communications between dispatchers and pilots and many domestic flights and airport use their mother tongue. All the chatters are recorded from original airports so you can hear exactly the way they're communicating among each other. And also flight attendants speak in native language to passengers in international flights as I travelled to Tunisia, Egypt and many more countries and they spoke Czech and English on the way back even though English is of course commonly and widely used in the scale of flights in most percentage. But let's ballance the realistic scheme and user-friendly scheme where the game is adjusted to a certain country and its language than strictly sticking up with civil ATC rules regarding crew on board. Keep in mind that not anyone can speak English to fully understand the game solely in English-speaking crew.

@GhostRider
About flight altitude we've widely discussed that topic among users in Eurofly community and came to conclusion it's somehow the ballance between realistic and user-friendly status of the game because not having these instructions about change flight altitudes would be even more boring during long intercontinental flights unlike the current conditions. Imagine the situation you fly up to 10000 meters and keep this altitude for 4 5 or 6 hours. Damn boring as hell. You won't even need any airplane and could do with something like a shifter that would automatically and fluently shift you over the map to scheduled direction. In real world you're said to land under a certain angle speed and to specific runway which we don't have in Eurofly as well so at least there's this thing about changing altitudes to make it a little greavier and unpeculiar I'd say.



OK all for now I firmly hope for not forgetting anything.
catcha later

Tapin-radio coordinator
Find us at http://www.tapinradio.com/

@Tapin,
And how about introducing other things a pilot must do and control during a flight? It would bring more realism to the Game and avoid the constant climb and descend. Or if You really want to keep that, then the control Tower should not repeat that instruction more than 2 or 3 times unless in critical altitudes like lets say 500 or 100 and that kind of warning could be triggered if the Plane is flying above a certain speed also.
Maybe You guys would consider a feature allowing more or less realism to the Game and that could be optional so players could choose if they want real time weather or real ATC instructions for example.
I know its hard to please everyone and I know the Game is free but for flight simulation entusiasts like Me there is a lot missing on this Game.
And if I was flying a Real Plane in a Intercontinental flight I would have to keep my but sitting on the Cockpit doing whatever tasks I had to do during those 5 hours or more and the Plane would be flying in autopilot which is what happens in real flights.

Thumbs up

Hello,
It would be nice adding an option which allows you to choose a specific flight attendant Or to be Random, like it is now.
It could be good for bilingual flight attendands.
Let's say that I'd like to do a flight in my country, so I could close the Romanian Stewardes,  that one being able to speak both in romanian  and English.
I hope you get what I mean, that we could have bilingual  flight attendands, and the possibility of choosing them manually when we're doing  flights in these particular countries

Thumbs up

46 (edited by sid512 2017-01-05 15:21:47)

hi,
I propose a balance between the constant climb and disend, and assigning a fixed altitude throughout the flight.
we know for a fact that the game instructs the pilot to climb to 500 just after a designated level of 30/40. after the level is achieved, there comes a message to continue on the course until the tower assigns another altitude. the system seems not too bad compared to the real flights at this point. but the annoying aspect is constant climb and disend with a huge difference  in altitude. let's say a plane is flying at 500. the tower instructs it to climb to 3000 and the same is complied by the pilot. suppose the airport is a category 3 airport, and the flight is about to leave its airspace. the tower may then instruct the pilot to climb and maintain 8000. then, there could be smaller adjustments to make ranging from 500 to 1000, and less frequently than the current setting. now suppose a flight has to cover a distance of 5000 km, and is comfortably flying at 8000 and has covered a thousand km. there is no logic when the tower asks to disend to 4000. however, a change in altitude from 8000 to 7500, or 7000 should not be a major pain. also, it may be annoying if the flight has covered 4800 km and is ordered to climb to 8000 from the current 5000 as it doesn't make any sense. so it would be nice to have realism, but in a more sensible manner than the current setting, based on the category of airports and the destination of the flight.

I hope that the current map is improved upon by the developers, as numerous places are horribly misspelled and aren't located where they are supposed to be, ditto with a large amount of airports, specially in asia. let's hope the new airports are periodically added in as well along with other features.
regards.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

Thumbs up

sid512 wrote:

hi,
I propose a balance between the constant climb and disend, and assigning a fixed altitude throughout the flight.
we know for a fact that the game instructs the pilot to climb to 500 just after a designated level of 30/40. after the level is achieved, there comes a message to continue on the course until the tower assigns another altitude. the system seems not too bad compared to the real flights at this point. but the annoying aspect is constant climb and disend with a huge difference  in altitude. let's say a plane is flying at 500. the tower instructs it to climb to 3000 and the same is complied by the pilot. suppose the airport is a category 3 airport, and the flight is about to leave its airspace. the tower may then instruct the pilot to climb and maintain 8000. then, there could be smaller adjustments to make ranging from 500 to 1000, and less frequently than the current setting. now suppose a flight has to cover a distance of 5000 km, and is comfortably flying at 8000 and has covered a thousand km. there is no logic when the tower asks to disend to 4000. however, a change in altitude from 8000 to 7500, or 7000 should not be a major pain. also, it may be annoying if the flight has covered 4800 km and is ordered to climb to 8000 from the current 5000 as it doesn't make any sense. so it would be nice to have realism, but in a more sensible manner than the current setting, based on the category of airports and the destination of the flight.

I hope that the current map is improved upon by the developers, as numerous places are horribly misspelled and aren't located where they are supposed to be, ditto with a large amount of airports, specially in asia. let's hope the new airports are periodically added in as well along with other features.
regards.

You are right. It makes sense when its just a small adjustment in altitude and not as it is right now which I ignore. Usually I climb straight to 5000 and maintain that altitude until about 50Km from the destination Airport when I descend to 500 and then to 100.
In the first tasks I would follow the Tower instructions and in one of them I had to climb to 10000 and right after that I entered the destination Airport's air space and had to go to 100 when previously I was flying at 6000 and had to go to 10000 and had to descend to 100... It was driving me nuts and then I decided I would just ignore those instructions from ATC because its not how it works in real flight.

Thumbs up

well ... it sorta is  how it is in real flights ... if you don't listen to them ATC your plane can go boom boom

If you like what I write please consider giving me a thumbs up, it makes me happy everytime I get one!
Also consider adding me to skype at:
andreas.andersson1996
have a nice day!

Thumbs up

@LordLundin,
Yes, but no ATC at a given area tells You for example to climb from 6000 to 1000 and just a few minutes after that, when probably You haven't even reached that altitude and enter another Airport's air space receive instructions to descend to 4500 for example...
I'm a frequent flyer and I don't see that happening either in Intercontinental flights or even in flights in European airspace.
Again, the game is really good and I believe it will be improved in the future and I guess part of that could be more and different interaction with ATC before and during takeoff and landing, more tasks to be performed before, during and after flight, like more controls and checklists.
Difference between day and night flights, using lights, taxi, park and so on. This game has very good chances of becomming one of the best Games designed for the Blind.

Thumbs up

heya.

I'm going to try and work together with the devs as best as I can to improve and add additional areas to the flight sim to make it super great, doing things like physics, sound design and ... well ... lol ok that's about it.

Also thumb me up ... I haven't received one in ages! big_smile

If you like what I write please consider giving me a thumbs up, it makes me happy everytime I get one!
Also consider adding me to skype at:
andreas.andersson1996
have a nice day!

Thumbs up +2