2017-01-01 02:16:36

Hello Everyone.
Yesterday I updated iTunes to the latest version. When I started iTunes again it worked fine but all my music that I downloaded from iTunes itself is gone it says their all iCloud downloads. All my Cds that I put on the library are still there they have no problems. Then I bought an album yesterday and it says that's an iCloud download too. That's strange because I bought two other albums and they both downloaded into my library no problem. I had this problem before and I fixed it but I can't remember how could somebody please help me? I have windows 7 home premium if that makes any difference.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-01-01 04:23:59

Have you tried reinstalling the iTunes itself?

2017-01-01 05:11:26

No. If I uninstall then reinstall iTunes won't that erase the entire library? I don't want to redownload everything that would take a whole lot of time.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-01-01 13:22:04

It will not  for sure if you back up your library first. LOL. As for a more direct answer, it should not, but it always best to back it up just in case. I am thinking though, that the damage to your library has already been done. Maybe you should go into the folder to see if all of your music is still there before doing anything. Itunes might just have to have a small reminder of what is there. My pc does a backup everyday to another hardrive I have in the machine, and awhile back I had to make use of the backup a small bit because of an ITunes update messed up the data base that ITunes uses to keep track of all that is in your library. Of course, grabbing the right XML file from the backup fixed that problem. These are just my thoughts and you can take them or leave them at your will. HTH.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2017-01-09 12:54:20

I am also having problems with iTunes now, but this one might actually be a bit more tricky to fix.
Yesterday we got an iTunes voutcher, we tried to launch the program so we could redeem it.
However, the program wouldn't launch properly. NVDA thought it was a blank screen, pressing nvda + b to read the whole window just said radio button, and alt tabbing nearly made NVDA crash!
My Dad told me all he could see, was the windows hourglass. He couldn't click any of the buttons to do anything in iTunes.
I've heard some stories of people uninstalling and reinstalling and it not fixing, I've also heard you have to uninstall certain components and not just iTUnes. I haven't seen something like this happen before, and I don't know why it's just started to happen. I think we're trying to use the latest version because when I launch apple software update, it says we have no new updates to get.
This is important to fix because some of us in my family have iPhones and iPads. Also, our music library is iTunes.