2008-03-26 17:05:52 (edited by dark empathy 2008-03-26 17:12:51)

And Yay, the prophecy hath come to pass, and behold, as with the tri-monthly time before there doth appear a great fount of bounty, goodness and generally nice stuff from Mr. and Mrs. Schamerhorn!

that's right, another issue of our favourite web based mag on the subject of sonic enabled gameage looms over the horizon, ---- but obviously that's looming in a good way, not the usual malicious sort of looming we're used to.

this particular issue teems with good, tasty and toothsome things, Phil vlasac's attempts to split your ribbs with laughter, and a fine chin wag with Mr. Jim kitchin in the chatting with creators section. tom ward is up to his usual fine form with an artical on copywrites, Ari Damoulakis shares his thoughts on nintendo games, Charles rivard explores a puzle boardgame, and ron Schamerhorn himself contributes some helpful thoughts about word puzle games in addition to his editorial duties.

A sad tribute is payed to the recently departed Garry Gygax, co creater of dungeons and Dragons, and there's the usual healthy crop of news, reviews and letters, not to mention a brand new resource guide.

all in all it's a fantastic read, and I'd say that prophecy hath been fulfilled most completely, ---- accept for a random artical by some lunatic calling himself Dark. Despite this litle cowpat in the path of niceness, I'd stil very much advise people to Journey over yonder to the Audeasy site and grab the mag.

also, if you'd prefer to reduce the general quantity of the world's grabbage by having the mag dropped into your inbox, you can subscribe to yonder mailing list

hath yee most joyous perusing!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-03-26 18:18:16

I'm heading right over. I hope it's good.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-03-26 22:33:32

Can't seem to find it, and there are mentions in the list archives of it being too large to fit in the archives for some reason. Also I've no clue why but again it didn't seem to get into my email client, no idea why.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-03-26 23:01:00 (edited by Ryan Smith 2008-03-27 00:37:27)

Below is the Audyssey Archives to the Audyssey Issue 32 (Edit: 52).
http://audyssey.org/pipermail/gamers_au … 32875.html

From,
Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games
RS Games Website

2008-03-27 00:31:43

Thanks, slight typo though. 53 not 32 wink

Much appreciated though.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-03-27 01:13:23

He edited it.

2008-03-27 02:03:25

Edited what? There's no harm, the link is to the right place, its just one of those things that makes you blink a few times so to speak before you shrug it off as not being important.

cx2
-----

2008-03-27 02:36:47

the new issue in question is  in fact 53. ron has Indeed I believe had trouble sending it out, but I'm fairly certain soon it'll appear at the page in the above link, sinse that link is to the audeasy magazine archive page (I remember people having trouble getting it last time around), but as soon as it gets sent to the audeasy announce only list, that's where it will appear, ----- assuming ron can fix the archiving issue.

I'll keep an eye on the audeasy list, and if any new info turns up I'll eddit the above link to the location of the mag so that people will be able to find it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-03-27 02:42:20

Edited the 32. it says in his post, 32(edited 53) so...

2008-03-27 02:59:59

tom ward is hosting the issue on usa games, head over to http://www.usagames.us/audyssey/issue53.html to grab it. Hth.

2008-03-28 23:29:45

Good news indeed.

cx2
-----