2008-03-23 17:57:09

Another game from BrailleSoft for the Pac Mate, in the form of Showdown now version 1.1. Visit the link and go to their Pac Mate page for more info, with versions available for both the slightly older QX/BX4.1 and the new Omni models.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-03-23 19:11:56

I heard about it on the PMList, but haven't had the chance to try it yet. Hope it's good.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-03-25 01:40:07

He's also working on games for the Icon and Braille+!
go here.
http://braillesoft.net/linux.htm
for these games! (warning you'll have to juse chmod to give it write permissions i think.), according to the site you need to use chmod to set the permissions. I've not a clue what this is or how to use it, but ehh. Try it if you have a unit.
wink

2008-03-25 22:24:51

It is a linux user permissions thing. It exists in all OS which are designed for real network use, it has three parts - owner, owner's group, and public. Each one can be given or denied permission to read, write or execute a specific file or directory individually.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-03-25 22:55:05

Heck ith those Braille+ games--the Euphoria compiler thing isn't compiled for Arm processors. According to Marc Mulkahy it'd take a crazy amount of work to build it...