2016-12-04 01:59:55

Hi.
Just some minutes I go I received the message that a new Marvel VS Capcom game is in the works and that it will be released in 2017 for the PS4, xBox1 and for the first time the PC.
It is called Marvel VS Capcom infinite and will again feature characters from both sides.
Some of the features are a tun of single player modes like training, missions, arcade modes and a fully blown storie mode featuring both universes as they battle against a new super villain.
Also, online modes like ranked matches, tournaments, spectator modes and more will be included.
As in street fighter x tekken, you will batttle in 2 VS 2 matches and have the ability to activate something called infinite stones which boost certain abilitys which are related to certain skills like power, speed, time, sole and other things I don't know about.
Currently it's just known that Ryu and xMan will appear for Capcom and Captain America and Ironman will appear for Marvel, more to come soon.
Personally, I am interested ver'y much what they have to offer this time and I am awaiting the games release.
What about you, will you get this game or will you pass?
Let's discuss here.
Greetings Moritz

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-12-04 04:15:38

two corrections.
it is megaMan X, not x man haha.
the anounced characters are:
for marvel.
ironman.
captain america.
captain marvel.
for capcom.
ryu.
megaMan X.
the gem thing is the infinite gem system like the one used in marvel super heroes for arcade long time ago.
of course i'll be buying it, it's a must have for me.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2016-12-04 05:01:12

Hi.
Oh sorry, I always mess those two up, I am not into that whole marvel thing xD.

2016-12-04 05:52:47

They will also be releasing Ultimate Marvle VS Capcom 3 for PS4, PC, and XBox1. PS4 gets it today, XB1 an and PC will be getting the game sometime in March of 2017.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2016-12-04 06:08:51

Definitely waiting for this as I'm the huge fan of the series! and with the ongoing street fighter line MVC is much, much better and well, atleast much more fun definitely!

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-12-04 08:13:27

Preference, as always... lol I still love Street Fighter V playing online, even when I lose. I am most likely going to get this one... interesting they're going back to 2 vs. 2. this sounds much more like the original Marvel Vs. Capcom. I hope the music isn't as unforgettable as in 3... there were only some good tunes there. Too many techno-heavy tunes. I miss the tunes from MVC 1... still some of the best ones I can remember. Looking forward to this one!

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-12-04 08:56:05

Hi
no doubt that I'll buy them 2 games.
I find it excellent that they will be released for pc.
I'm anxious!
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-12-04 11:04:03

Definitely will get this one, especially with the inclusion of a full cinematic story mode gets me hyped as well.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-12-05 08:24:48

does anyone have mvc3 that just hit the psn store this weekend? if so drop your psn name, so I can add you to the lounge when myself and other VI players play. and great news, moregan on the Capcom side has just been announced as well

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-12-05 08:46:07

OH god can't wait to buy it. I'm really exciting as I'm a big fan of these series.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-12-05 08:58:21

Hi.
I have never played any games in the series. I'm getting tired of fighting games in generel, so I don't know if I'll get this. Anything which makes those games unique?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-12-05 09:31:29

For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, here is the original gameplay trailer, updated to include the most recently announced characters. Note I said gameplay trailer, not cinematic! lol I'm excited to see more of this already. Sounds awesome!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEa9Tz8dXH4

2016-12-05 10:21:10

Exciting. That's cool they brought back the gem system from MSH, and I am glad to know that PS4, PC and XBox One will get it, as PS4 started to have quite an advantage with the number of fighting games it has.

2016-12-05 10:23:49

Honestly, I think the ps4 will most likely be at that advantage for a long time... all the big name titles get versions across platforms, sure, but the ps4 also will probably see many fighting games that are less well known, like the ps3 did.

2016-12-05 20:00:22 (edited by pulseman45 2016-12-05 20:03:23)

Yes, it has been pretty much like that since PS2, and arguably even PS1. It was just not as remarkable between 360 and PS3, though it was still true.

2016-12-05 21:00:44

Good point. The Microsoft end of things has always seen more shooters... that's probably the equivalent genre, if you ask me. But I'm still glad to see this game happen... wish I'd picked up Marvel Vs. capcom origins when it was still available!

2016-12-06 06:58:57 (edited by blindncool 2016-12-06 06:59:54)

Awesome! Can't wait till the game's released.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2016-12-06 18:08:06

Really excited about this.

2017-04-26 09:25:34

Here is an update, pulled from the fighters generation website. check out the epic trailer... and all the juicy details. Coming this September! I'm definitely preordering.
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/scree … pril17.htm

2017-04-26 10:17:55

That story trailer... I know the sounds are probably just there for cinematic purposes as normall happens with thee kinds of trailers, but if this is the way they're going with the mode, I'm loking this. A freakin lot! Also, that bit when the villain just says his name... This is coming from someone who didn't know who it was going to be before watching the trailer. And when he said the name I just gasped. And it's a playable villain too so this is going to be quite a lot of fun.

2017-04-26 17:46:19

I suspect that more than a little bit of what you hear is going to be the way the story mode sounds when the game actually comes out, though nothing's even close to being revealed yet. And for confirmation's sake... the villian, infinite ultron sigma, is actually not playable... the two are playable individually as themselves, with ultron being one of the nine confirmed fighters and sigma being the first dlc character.

2017-04-26 19:31:30

I've also checked the story trailer of the game, definitely looking forward to it when the game releases on september.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-04-26 19:49:54

I'm definitely looking forward to the revamped system.. this sounds much more in line with Marvel Vs. Capcom, and Marvel Super Heros vs. Street Fighter, both of which I really liked. MVC 2 and 3 got a little over the top for my personal tastes.

2017-04-26 22:09:45

Hi.
Something that anoys me with capcom in the recent years is that they havent even a full roster announced for the game, but they are already announcing loads of DLC characters.
I seriously thinking that not many people like this and they should stick to a full priced game for which we pay ones, and than maybe after one or two months, introduce maybe 3 or 4 DLC characters, which are not needed to pay the full price of the game when you add those prices up.
Also, I am not a fan of season pass, release something when it is already finished, not when you are still putting major features like a storie mode in, and price the game at about 60 bucks, and charge 30 for one season pass and DLC chars, yeah, I am criticising Street fighter V with that.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-04-26 23:23:39

Yeah... Capcom is not the only company charging this way. This is the way most games are going nowadays. They don't have to anounce the whole roster before anouncing DLC characters.. as that won't change the release, ultimately. Story mode is also not a major feature in Street Fighter V, because it is meant to be an e-sport, not a singleplayer experience. But I see what you're saying, and I don't like it either. But that's just the way it's going.. even Tekken 7 is doing the deal with the season pass, as is Injustice 2. And I'm not sure what you mean by releasing dlc characters that we don't have to pay additional charges for on top of the full priced game.. DLC characters very rarely get released for free.