2016-12-02 19:42:06

@24, why do you not understand? Companies offer paid games all the time... and because the company is Japanese, their first priority is the people in that country. Not every game is to be made free... I'm surprised they charge for this game and not Shadow Line!

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-12-02 20:18:30

Is this what you'd call a sim? The whole physics thing seems very realistic, however I've never heard of the whole master controller thing, where you just set it on a number and it just starts moving. I know that trains turn on their own... I've also never heard of train engines like the one in the tutorial. Are the trains in the game realistic sounding trains in Japan? I wouldn't know because I've never heard a train in Japan before. I wonder what the birth date is for, considering Google Translate has issues with that, at least it did for me.

2016-12-02 21:45:55

Hi
@assault If his response was for my, I only wanted to know that is it version pays of the game.
just because I want to buy the game when it can buy outside of Japan.
Greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-12-02 22:47:04

There are two versions. The trial, and the full version which is a paid game. So I'm not really sure about your question.
Orin, it depends on what kind of train you are talking about... those aren't what the modern day Japanese transit system sounds like, at least not in tokyo where I was about a month ago. And from what I understand of trains which is very limited, they actually do work that way... once you set the master control there's not all that much driving to be done as you said, they turn on their own.

2016-12-02 23:12:20

Hi.
Well, the only train system I know is that you have to hit a button from time to time so the train computer knows that the driver is still alive and well.
Regarding the engine sounds, could'nt it be one of the shinkansen trains?
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-12-03 01:21:22

Hi all,
This game shall work with JGT? Not for me! I don't know what's wrong but I tried JGT with gekiransen where it worked wonderful! In this game, nothing is translated.
What's wrong here?

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2016-12-03 05:55:48

I continue my Let's play of the Dreamy Train demo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgeu2AS7H84

2016-12-03 07:26:51

Well, I played through the demon and to be fair? I expected something better. Hard to tell if later on there will be something much better but I'm so surprised they decided to charge for this, not for Shadow line! wow!
I will buy this one as I want to support the company but still, i'm kinda surprised...

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-12-03 12:45:22

Simba, I'm not actually sure about that... it's a good possibility. The one thing I regret about Japan was not being able to ride one of those trains while  was there!

2016-12-04 04:07:09

can someone tell me how to get nvda to work with this game? I'v got the jgt add on but it's not reading anything, can some tell me how to fix this?

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2016-12-04 04:20:14

As I said, I have the same Problem as Naruto and I'd like to Play that game, too.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2016-12-04 06:12:14 (edited by nyanchan 2016-12-04 06:13:14)

The trains are not the real ones used in Japan. They're imaginary trains, and the sounds were designed using a roland synthesizer.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2016-12-04 06:12:57

It should works normally after you will choose the NVDA from the list and press OK. The game will start with NVDA support and will speak  if JGT is installed and configured of course.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2016-12-04 07:21:47

how do you chose nvda

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2016-12-04 13:33:08

The first time when you use the game you will be asked to select an output from the list. I'm not sure when I got that list, I just remember that I had to accept multiple messages displayed in japanese that I wasn't able to translate and that I didn't understand. After that, I got a list that I was able to navigate with up and down arrow keys, and there I was able to select NVDA by navigating to it and pressing Enter.

2016-12-04 16:51:07

well i just finished the demmo of this game and i'm not sure if i'm going to buy it, because so far it only shows you how to drive, you get practicly no atmosphere, practicly no discriptions, no people getting on and off, no stopping at stations, oh wait, you do, only at one, but i'm guessing that will change, so yeah, i don't know, it's fun to pass the time, but i don't know if i'd pay for it.

2016-12-04 21:13:06

Hi all,
rcould someone explain to me how I ca puchae a ifull license of the ame? I translated the Website agewh th goole trnslator and I rd something tht I orhave o writ a Mail with se infomatins.
elCould someone tel m twhich mil adress ithas to go and tell me what I have to include there?

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2016-12-04 21:28:35

Hello. From what I know, we can not pay it without a Japanese account. I would like to buy that game so we need to wait for now.

2016-12-05 05:00:43

I'll record a full playthrough of the game, so you will be able to judge yourself whether you pay or not. It won't contain English, but there is no important information actually, so I won't talk much even in Japanese.

2016-12-05 05:13:26

Probably you will be able to beat it pretty fast Yukio, right?

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2016-12-05 12:20:46 (edited by nyanchan 2016-12-05 12:21:40)

Nope. I've already completed 41 sections, but still a lot of sections are unfinished. I met MM last Saturday, and he said that there were nearly 100 sections in the current version. He's planning extending sections and trains for one year from the initial release, and it will certainly happen. I still don't know how much extended content we will finally have though.

2016-12-05 12:41:31

Hi. What is the actual status of the payment? We can operate international transactions? Thanks!

2016-12-05 12:48:43

@bogdan: I suggest that you link your bank account with a paypall one, this way you can pay in any currency, paypal will convert it automatically for you.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2016-12-05 13:08:13

I know but they accept receiving international payments?

2016-12-05 13:19:50

Currently not. You need a Japanese bank account, and he doesn't support PayPal at the moment.