2016-12-03 21:55:53

Microsoftsam and stevejobs are both the same person, Katie Epperson. @48

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2016-12-21 05:12:04

Another thing, with the new emergency SOS feature, how do we perform a soft reset on our iPhones?  Off topic, I have warned you about talking about my best friend behind her back.  If you have a problem with her, keep it silent.  Back on topic now, I see no need to take the shortcut for the soft-reset of the iPhone away.  There are other shortcuts, such as pressing the power and volume buttons simultaneously, that could have been used for the emergency SOS feature.  I understand that feature was removed after being implemented in one of the iOS 10.2 betas, but does the shortcut still activate the feature, or does it behave as it always did?

You can't connect the dots looking forward.  You can only connect them looking backwards.

2017-05-11 15:35:09

LOL, Was just scrolling and fount this topic, good times haha! And @Katie Epperson, grow up and get a life. Cause we all know you're a fake.

Dreaming of a dystopian future.