2016-11-22 23:36:42

Gods that's disapointing. Oh well, the game is pretty interesting otherwise. Is combat between player vs player the same?

2016-11-22 23:47:48

Yes, accept the result is the entire battle log regardless.

2016-12-03 20:19:55

Hello.
Does anyone know the requirements to start the game as a witch after reincarnation?
Do I have to reach fifteenth level?

2016-12-04 03:41:05

You can reincarnate anytime, but I'd say 5+ is better than doing it right away. At least you get your glory from the previous playthrough. Oh, and don't forgot to redeem those neaty promo codes!:)
It's christmas time guys! Jump right in!

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-12-04 11:34:45 (edited by Luel 2016-12-04 11:36:55)

I did reincarnate a few times, but only after level five.
Now I want to get Lingering Memories and start the game specifically as a witch.
I have level fourteen and approximately twelve thousand Glory.
And promo codes are very neat.
I hope they still will work.

2016-12-04 23:31:28

They work now! til the end of december

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-12-05 07:29:26

Does anyone know what enabling mature content unlocks? "Adult oriented stories and artwork" is a little vague.

2016-12-05 11:39:53

you can get romance with some npcs...like alesta for example. I just got lovers under the sun achievement. so sweet.

2016-12-05 14:13:08

I have unlocked a romance with Ethelia after the restart.
I am curious how Coven of Blood will end this time.

2016-12-05 21:38:27

rofl you did? wow! I go with alesta:p you can have it as much as you want.

2016-12-06 00:53:40

So is this actual romance? For example, actually forming a loving, mature relationship that isn't based around just having sex? Given that mature content often means sex scenes, I suspect this isn't romance at all but is in fact simply casual sex based on a loose postmodern definition of love.

I could be wrong, however, hence my question. If all it unlocks is sex scenes and scenes based on sappy, emotional love, rather than actionable love, I want no part of it and will leave my mature content toggle off.

2016-12-06 01:02:45

Why are a lot of you restarting? You mean some of you have completed the game's story already?

2016-12-06 04:01:11

It's not. those scenes are rather cool, actually. a bit of flirtish here and there but overall very cool.

2016-12-06 05:16:30

If those romance seens are anything like the ones that you get in the starting story, I don't have a huge wish to read them. I started as a girl, and my boyfriend was Archi or something like that. My favorite line in that dialog went something like:
Now you are being a cold bitch and breaking my heart!
... yes. For not telling her extremely strict uncle about them. Such a perfect relationship. And this is just my favorite line, really don't want to post all of it, it might kill someone's brain.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-12-06 12:45:06

The text about not telling the uncle is changed for a girl romancing girls.
The character is afraid to tell him that she is dating another girl.
There is no line about the character being a bitch.
I am far from completing the game.
I restarted because a few quests ended in the way I did not like.
For example, I did not want to become a Vampire or have to kill Alesta.
And because I played a female character with male preferences, I did not have the options the romance added.
So now I am female with female preferences.
Speaking of quests.
Is there a way to acquire or increase skills outside level up story?
A quest ended badly because I was lacking a specific skill.
I know about the Wilderness.

2016-12-06 14:30:24 (edited by Luel 2016-12-06 14:39:02)

Sorry for doublepost, but I got a problem.
It seems I lost ALL of my actions.
I had a lot of actions I did not need, so I started destroying them.
I was reading and checking which action I have selected, not just pressing Destroy without thinking.
But suddenly I did not see any actions.
Before I destroyed something last time the rest of actions was there.
This happened to me the second time.
The first time I thought I inadvertently destroyed everything.
But, such an accident the second time?
While checking what I am doing?
Now I have to reincarnate yet again.
But now I am afraid to destroy anything...

2016-12-06 16:18:36

Actions are important. If you have feltis leaf, incert it right away, then start tacking stuff up once you can. The better action, the better advantage you'll get. Skills are important, but actions are too. Daily, bounties and all those quests do improve you a looooot if you go through them and improve whatever you want.

2017-01-22 18:44:35

Hi! I recently find this game through this thread and so far seems very addicting smile
I started with might but I was thinking to reincarnate, try the advanced character creation and maybe a different Path too.
I have a couple of questions, if anyone knows. So I found some shapeshifter and vampire actions from a promo code, but I can't use them. Does anyone know how you become vampire or shapeshifter? And also where to find my referral link? Thanks in advance big_smile

2017-01-22 19:56:51

hi
I unfortunatelly don't know how to beome a vampire or shapeshifter.
Your referal link should be under the profile menu.
when u click on the profile button you should see some buttons at the bottom. one of these buttons says referal link or something.

2017-01-23 01:53:42

I can't find any more cool stories to follow after coven of blood

2017-01-23 06:50:56

Thanks narf! I found the referral link smile hmm I reached level 5 now but I haven't found this coven story yet. Does it unlock later?

2017-01-23 10:39:09

you have to be in the central district. if u explore enough u should see a (unique) choice with a sage or something. if u accept his quest you'll unlock the "coven" storyline.

2017-01-23 15:14:21

Thanks! I will explore there more smile

2017-01-23 18:17:12

Time to drop in and say a couple of things. So first, reseting. How does it work? Do you keep you're stuff when starting over? Second, this game claimed to have a lot of story, yet all I found was the starter and coven of blood. Third, sometimes I click the choice and VO reacts to me clicking by selecting random text on the screen. The only way to fix it is either go out of the window, or turn VO off and bac on. 4. How does  safe house works? 5. How do I get a store house. I moved to the next city, but all I could buy was a home. 6. The exp cost to level up is  unreasonable at level 7. I need 220k to level! Are you nuts? 8. the city's descs, choices, etc stay the same for the most part. Really? 9. Clicking buttons over and over is really annoying, can you add a text field next to the button so we could put the number in for how long we want to do the choice for?

2017-01-23 23:01:41

you must remember, this is in a beta form at the moment, so I'm sure there will be more storylines and adventures to play as it gets expanded. Resetting doesn't let you keep your stats and equipment, however from what I've gathered if you reset after level 5 you can spend glory to get a better set of starting equipment, tactics, and paths than the standard which will give you a head start. Safehouses are used to hide out when you are criminal, but I'm not too sure how that works. The reason you don''t see the option to buy a warehouse is because you don't have enough money to buy one yet.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.