2016-11-20 09:03:13

I really like the help system in this game. Even if you don't care for help all that much, it's still warth it to read it to get the rewards! I recommend every new player to read the help every day, because free stuff is bad to pass by.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-11-20 09:14:32

wow, this is sounding all sorts of awesome, I can't wait to start in on things, and it's fantastic the devs are being so great about access.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-11-20 18:32:26

This appears to work wonderfully with voice-over on iOS as well .  The only issue I have had is the market sometimes not working correctly ,  in that I will click on an item but the screen won't update to show any information on it .  Has anyone else noticed this? If so I will send in a feedback email

2016-11-20 21:00:11

Sorry for the double post, but I just sent an email to the developers regarding the previous issue .  Oddly enough just after I sent it, I got one of their newsletters through as well.  As well as giving promo codes for more free stuff,  they specifically mentioned access ability and for anyone to contact them if anything needs fixing .  I'm getting very good vibes here.    .

2016-11-20 22:18:12

How do you guys manage action slots and stuff? It doesn't seem to work for me.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-11-20 22:32:42

You just go to the button that takes you to the action slots setting, press enter on it, and then select what you want in each slot. I found no way to drag and drop yet for now, so if you press enter on an action (like normal attack) and equip it,, it will allways go to the first empty slot available. The interface is confusing at first but you get the hang of it. on the top are the buttons that change what's being shown and in what orther, under that are the spells/tactics , then the 6 slots.

2016-11-20 23:32:29

How do you redeem a promo code? There's no gear icon that shows up with voice over, clicking on options does nothing either. I really want that starter pack.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-11-21 00:07:34

if you're on a computer, click options then click the dialogue at the bottom of the page.  you then get a dialogue come up, hit redeem code, type it in, and wham.
Some parts are a bit unusual, but you do get used to it rather quickly and it becomes pretty quick to navigate using graphics

2016-11-21 00:38:11

The only thing that isn't really reading properly now are:
1: the progress bars now say half checked, they still don't say what they are. If they did, it would be a bit easier for new players. I'm actually thinking about writing a guide to explain the interface.
2. When you getan item in a story, it still says something like 9_gmt rather than the item name.

2016-11-21 09:56:10

So if I wanna change an ability in a slot, does it mean I can't for now?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-11-21 11:07:17

Hello folks! Mata, that's how I manage actions so far:
You can click on a given slot and remove the current equiped action, but I personally prefer to empty all slots. To do so click on an equiped slot and go to empty. After that, the orther you choose to equip the actions would correspond the slot used. For example, if I click on normal attack and go to equip, my slot one action will be normal attack. Then i decided to set tranquility to my second slot, and another normal attack to third, and so on.
Hope it helps.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2016-11-21 11:38:19

It seems that the game doesn't update its value immediately after changes have been done, which is a bit of a pain to check.

2016-11-21 15:02:35

It updates fine on my end. I'm using firefox.

2016-11-21 15:51:56

Just a little heads up in case anyone tries this on iOS like I have done .  Some of the buttons won't activate if you swipe and tapped them like the ones to start adventures.  I thought this was a breaking point at first, but then realised if you work out where they are on the screen, and tap them specifically, they will activate just fine .

2016-11-21 18:58:28

hmm, I wonder why this could be happening? I don't know if the developer knows about VoiceOVer so, how should  explain the swiping?

2016-11-21 20:07:51

Double post: really positive update! Here's how the page looks now, and wow the difference is astounding.
Quests & Adventures
Manage Equipment
World & Local Maps
Profile & Rewards
Logout
progress bar 70.262%Exp: 35131/50000
Jukesy, Level 4
progress bar 100%HP: 185/185
progress bar 100%CP: 218/218
Click to set your Portrait, Nickname and view various Information about your Character.
Gold
Thernadium Crystals
Glory

2016-11-21 20:28:14

Some stuffs aren't labled still, but it's mostly fine now.

2016-11-21 22:13:41

I am really starting to love this game. I'm currently playing as a sorte of theaf, just sticking with criminals whenever I can and making decent money off of it. I quite enjoy the variety in this game, and when I reach a high enough level, will probably try a different character, perhaps something classic like a mage one. Searched for another web game to shorten my time with and tried a fiew inaccesible ones, verry happy this one exists! Having a lot of fun with it so far!

2016-11-21 23:16:26

@mata: what things aren't labeled? If you could let me know, then I'll feed back to the dev.

2016-11-22 02:17:09

Would be awesome if you could, Aaron. I'm having a bit of trouble with the forum myself.
Well, what about a suggestion to see dropped items after combat? It just says item and nothing else.

2016-11-22 13:11:38

As to the market issue posted before, clicking on the display (item type) once you find an item you want will make it clickable

2016-11-22 16:28:39

That issue of only seeing item or potion or action when getting a reward appears to have been fixed as of this morning.
Also, sorry for killing you four times Aaron tongue You were a convenient target

Zersiax

2016-11-22 19:39:44

0.6.6.1 is out! ho ho! go get some lovely experience!

2016-11-22 21:07:50

Alright, I'm confused by a few things with this game.

How does the combat work? I know about the actions and I read about the diffrent aspects of combat in the tutorial section but every time I've come across combat during the various quests (two only so far), there doesn't seem to be any real combat so far and it only seems to automatically switches to the end result which is kind of boring so far. Is actual combat a player vs player thing? I hope not. Or maybe I'm not far enough into the game?

Do you not gain more actions as you level up?

2016-11-22 22:29:27

You can click on your opponent's name to see the battle log.  Combat is automatic, but governed by what actions you put in what slots. its not super exciting I guess but its better than only being able to do one move I suppose.