2008-03-15 23:29:34

I have some audio that I want to streem over my network. It must not go over the internet. The one who will be listening will be useing winamp. My audio sorse will be the line-in on my PC. I would use a FM transmenter, but the sound must remain clear the whole way and only ones who I want to listen to it is on the network and I don't want unknown listeners at the first. I think that this would give me knowelledge on how web casting work. You know practic before going on the web where many can listen. Also I have dialup, so streeming on the web isn't an option, but I'm want to streem over the network. everyone will be connected to the network router by the network cable, so that I can keep the wireless part out of the mix. Wish they would offer brodband out where I'm corently at.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral