hello guys. before mason's sight went down I downloaded sbrw2.0. for some reason, he didn't have sbrw2.5 which is the best scrolling battles in the single player game variety, all of the single player versions of scrolling battles have improved and reached it's peak in sbrw2.5. I am wondering if someone can give me a link to the game, because I can't find it. Thanks a lot!

Thumbs up

hello guys. before mason's sight went down I downloaded sbrw2.0. for some reason, he didn't have sbrw2.5 which is the best scrolling battles in the single player game variety, all of the single player versions of scrolling battles have improved and reached it's peak in sbrw2.5. I am wondering if someone can give me a link to the game, because I can't find it. Thanks a lot!

Thumbs up

shit, didn't realize I sent the message more than once! sorry about that

Thumbs up

you mean this, right?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wvuvdz6318zwp … 5.zip?dl=0

Thumbs up

Actually there was an unreleased version 2.7. Or was it 2.8. I don't even know anymore. Lol.

Thumbs up

Wait, restricted content?
No way, I just...
Glad you're back, mason. Well, in terms I don't know if there was a 2.7 version, but since I cannot download the game...

Thumbs up

Was, but never publicized

Thumbs up

OK, I now understand.
BTW, there was a place where you upload enemies, pits, characters? for the game... It was so funny that I've missed it...

Thumbs up

That was back on MTG Studios website.

Thumbs up

Yes, at that time, we had more games, like MTG pong, now SW pong, I gess it was so funny, but I've losted it and there's no way to get it anymore... And sw zombie shooter... I gess the last one is on the open source? or older projects? Anyway...

Thumbs up

The whole website is down right now so no way to host anything.

Thumbs up

What a pittie. Well, I'l remember it in my heart.

Thumbs up

i wanna check the game out, but i can't download it from anywhere

Thumbs up

Right, because the whole site is down.

Thumbs up

check post 54 for the download link.
it's version 2.5 though.

Thumbs up

Balls, it says that it contains restricted content so can't download it.

Thumbs up

oh crap, I don't know what's wrong on that link rofl
ideas?

Thumbs up

fuck it the link is not working
please give it again
i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this game

Thumbs up

So greedy. tongue

Thumbs up

lol

Thumbs up

can upload this game again please

Thumbs up

For me it's also saying restricted content to me.

Thumbs up

i miss this game i was playing it long time ago. does some one has a working download link?

Thumbs up

Hello I cannot download  the link provided says this file cannot be found

Thumbs up

Yeah can you guys reupload it to dropbox?

Thumbs up