OK Mason, can you host a repository of scrolling battles content? O gosh I don't want to wait for more enemies and things we canot, unfortunatly...

Thumbs up

Hello, maybe you could add a minigame where the player can watch enemies fight enemies?

When I click on your link in the first post, the one with the title 'games', my network filter kicks in and says it did that because of spyware or something like that.
I can download the game just fine, and have done it.

Thumbs up

The helpers could have a humming noise so I know where it is.

Thumbs up

I think I just started the game in a pit!

Thumbs up

Do the helpers use weapons, and do they get hit by enemies?

Thumbs up

Don*t know, as I didn't purchase the full version.

Thumbs up

The game isn't shareware.. Its free!

Thumbs up

It is shareware starting from 3.0, don't know where to buy it from or how much it costs, but there is a register option in the main menu.

Thumbs up

Riad wrote:

It is shareware starting from 3.0, don't know where to buy it from or how much it costs, but there is a register option in the main menu.

Man, do you agree with this, that this game must be shareware?
I think there is not many functions and other stuf to make it shareware product.
Mason, please think this again.

Thumbs up

I really don't mind, or don't see a point from it being shareware or even existing, it's Mason's decision, and I think that with the features it currently holds, it shouldn't be paid, but who knows, he might be implementing a whole bunch of new features. I rethought that the game now isn't considered shareware since there's no purchase link at all!

Thumbs up

Well it will be considered as intermediated, as helpers and other things I use a little.

Thumbs up

I removed that stuff in the latest version, wanted to make it paid but never really got around to it and didn't feel like messing with that stuff.

Thumbs up

38 (edited by luiscarlosgm 2016-11-15 04:40:33)

Oh no oh no... I think <I'm gotting my worst knightmare...
Anyway if .. I don't ahve words to say...

Thumbs up

Guys, sbrw, is shareware. But, mason, where is features unlocking with the purchase? only helpers and 2d mode? sorry me, but it's stupid. Maybe you will make this free again? since there is no point to make it shareware.

Thumbs up

You forget the enemy hotkey.

Thumbs up

Yeah, was accidentally uploaded the version with a registration system. Will reupload soon.

Thumbs up

Hi,

I just posted a poll in post 1.

Thumbs up

not again, please? , this thing don't even have a super content yet...

Thumbs up

Yeah, i want to play free version too. I'm waiting for mason to upload the free version.

Thumbs up

Alright guys, relax. This was only a question, not a definite thing.

Thumbs up

Well if my mum want's permice and since I'm earning money, I can purchase it .

Thumbs up

A payware version is very unnecessary.

Thumbs up

Wait, I have a question. Is SBRW paid right now? Or is it free?

Thumbs up

Alright, your choice is my command. Version 2.5 is now released, and it is completely free! Check post 1.

Thumbs up

hmm, as far as i know, i think some site that have lots of enemies sounds, enviroments, pits, soundpacks.
where is it?
i think spike pit, electric wall pit, deathmachine pit and more.
can someone upload them?

Thumbs up