Dark wrote:

How dare you ask for a name change! for this you will be punished by immediate Zarakution! 

There! zarakution complete! now let that be a lesson to you big_smile.

Hahahaha! Didn't realized that. big_smile

Thumbs up

Thanks a lot dark, but can you please remove that comma from my username. It's sounding funny there, no offence lol smile

Craziest Audio gamer.
email: My Email Id
Facebook: My Facebook

Thumbs up

sorry about that there Gaurav, I must've made a miner mistake when copying your name.
either way the comma is gone now.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

Yay!!!! Thanks a lot !!! big_smile

Craziest Audio gamer.
email: My Email Id
Facebook: My Facebook

Thumbs up

Hey,
I would please, like my name, changed from AudioGamerTunmi, to tunmi13, to reflect my name on other platforms.

I'm known as tunmi13 on most platforms.

Thumbs up

131 (edited by slender 2018-09-18 09:57:16)

Hello Great and Honorable Mr. Dark and other rulers of the empire known as the audiogames.net forum. The state of Slender humbly requests to have its capital of S restored, as it appears that our capital is no longer in the records of this great empire. Who knows, perhaps they've intentionally erased it from their records and memory? Is there a conspiracy to overthrow the state of Slender and terrorize its people for eternity? Have we spoke things that should not have been spoken, thought thoughts that should not have been thought? Will we suffer the grim fate of the cyberelves? Must we prepare our warriors for battle yet again? Ahem. I mean, can you capitalize the s in my name again? It appears to have been reverted to the lowercase version.

It's a toaster!

Thumbs up