2016-10-25 03:16:40

hello, anyone know if there is any video editing program that is accessible with screen readers?   I want to edit videos for a youtube channel

Sorry for my english

2016-10-28 20:08:16

People have had good luck with IMovie, there's even a couple of youtube tutorials on the net about it

2016-10-28 21:03:51

IMovie is on the mac and IOS. So, I think it is worthwhile knowing the OS that you wish to edit your videos on alisson so that we can maybe point you right. As for IMovie, I never played with it myself, so I cannot tell you how good it is for what is being attempted. I always thought that editing videos was more of a visual thing, but I am interested in what I learn in this regard.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2016-10-29 10:35:55

I also wanne know this.
And I am on a windows machine.
Check out my last playthrough at: https://youtu.be/I-V4Rp_tSoU

I'm just a random blind guy who trys to learn to code.

2016-10-29 14:07:43

@Alisson:
You can try Videoredo TVSuite. It should work with MP4-files.

2016-10-29 18:31:59

Or just use Reaper.

Reaper has video editing capabilities. I'm not sure how advanced they are, but I was able to cut, fade and basic editing with it, and it turned out good.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2016-10-30 09:03:46

What is reaper?
Is it free?

I'm just a random blind guy who trys to learn to code.

2017-01-10 15:02:43

Hi there! Feel free to check out this video editing tool - http://movie-creator.com/ . It's a fantastic video editing software with flexible and simple interface. You can simply add visual effects, transitions, titles, and audio tools.

2017-01-11 06:21:55

Reaper is a digital audio workstation (daw) pretty much goldwave with multitrack capabilities, suited to music production. Supposedly it has video creation functionality as well. Reaper is made accessible through the Osara plugin for available windows and mac, however video creation is probably on your own, not sure if the plugin supports it.