2008-02-20 19:47:04

I have over 70 CDs that I'm trying to tag. I don't want to rerip them. All of these CDs are audio books that I'm tagging. Each of these CDs are in a folder by themselves, as in one CD per folder and these folders are under my audio books folder. I want to change serton tags all at once. I have them aranged by artis and title. For axample, to linsten to hary potter and and deathly Hollows, I would go to D:\audio books\J. K. rowling\deathly hollows\disc1. this of corce would take me to the first disc of this book. I want to change the genre of all the files in the Audio books folder to "audio books" and so on.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-02-25 13:35:36

Download mp3tag. I don't remember the address but with some google'in you'll find it. It's very handy program and accessible too, or at least I haven't got any problems. It's perfect for your needs I suppose.