2016-09-25 20:33:08

Hello all,

I'm curious about NFC tags. I've heard that I can use them to identify different things. My first idea was to buy some in order to quickly ID cans and boxes of food. What do you guys think of NFC tags? What shouldI buy? What app do I have to use on my Android tablet? I know these won't work on iPhones because Apple refuses to open theNFC chip to third party dens. Then again, I don't have an iPhone 6 or newer. Anyway, what do you all think about NFC tags? Would it be a waste of money or something that would improve my daily life?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2016-09-26 16:28:41

I have never used them, I think they can be programmed, or well the phone can be programmed to launch an app, or do other things when the tag is near. I wouldn't use them to identify stuff as there are better ways of doing that,, unless you had no other alternative. From what I understand,, they're supposed to be stationary and not moved around,.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2016-09-26 23:41:56

Can you program them to do almost anything? Even if I don't use them for identification, would they still be something interesting to get?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.