2016-09-23 00:53:53

When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas, a group of mentally challenged children were having an Easter egg hunt on the Governor's mansion lawn. The children were having a hard time finding the eggs. Hillary became impatient and she was overheard asking "When are they going to get those F****** retards out of here"?

Hillary called sweet, innocent children 'F****** retards'. The mentally challenged have a hard time in life and bullies like Hillary don't help.

2016-09-23 11:33:07

Oh fun, here we go again, i'll respond first. The only thing i want to know is, how does anyone know what Hilary said for sure, is there a recording?

2016-09-23 14:21:53

Can't you just wait for the November elections to be over and done with so all this crap can just go away?

2016-09-23 19:11:59

its a spam bot

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2016-09-23 22:14:39

And it's no surprise that Trump's campaign would stoop to such low tactics.

Of course I also wouldn't be surprised if Hillary's campaign decided to spam everyone's inbox either.

2016-09-24 00:08:30

It has, including mine.  Every email starts off with a friendly reminder that I need to chip into their cause; with just one dollar, I can help make my country the greatest it has ever been and stop all the other people who are doing the same thing on the other side... Just, one, dollar!  One dollar!  That's all they need from me!  Never mind that I'm on a fixed income, duuudes.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2016-09-24 02:16:24

get this hillery clinten bulshit out of here. nobody likes her, everybody hates her, I'd rather eat worms than voat for her. I mean she fucking sited with jack tompson, a ongressmen who is universally hated in the comunity for basicly saying video games are the devil.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2016-09-24 02:31:02

That's one of the advantages of registering as an independent. Neither one of the two major parties gets any of my contact information. Of course, it also means I can't vote in the primaries because they are closed in Florida. Which is fine with me, all I really care to vote in is the main election in November.

2016-09-24 10:40:19

This isn't a bot, you can see that because he uses the old ot: prefix if the topic in question is off-topic. Meaning, those hard earned dollars go to people who spam the internet with useless topics. Give us 1 dollar and we'll make sure everyone is annoyed as hell! sounds about right.

Roel
golfing in the kitchen

2016-09-25 11:43:12

Well, I can't see how a bot could not be programmed to write its topic titles with the OT: prefix. In any case, whether this is a spam bot or a troll paid from the money people donated to the campaigns, I see no difference in practice. :-)

Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2016-09-25 14:38:18

Neither do I.