2016-09-22 23:52:19

the subject says it all, lol does anyone know of something I can use for this? either on PC or iOS, either works
it's a kinda dumb reason though if I'm being honest with myself, it's basically just to see if the loops I make are fitting a rhythm, I can usually trust myself to count right but I'm nowhere near perfect when it comes to being exactly 100 percent on the beat especially near the end of whatever it is I'm trying to create a loop of so something to make sure would be cool
if anyone knows of anything and would be willing to share that would be greatly appreciated

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-09-23 04:01:09

Hi,

Damien Psykes-Lindley formerly known as Damien Pendleton has created a metronome program. You can find it on his website.

http://dayme.me

Hope that helps!

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2016-09-23 04:25:53

oo thanks a bunch, I just downloaded it
I didn't even know he still had a website if I'm being honest

2016-09-27 19:09:11

I would recommend auto drum. It's a software drum set, that comes with several drum and rhythm options, so you're not just listening to an ordinary metronome. I use the portable version from portable apps, I find that they're great at making portable copies of software that is true to the developer's design. My collection of portable apps includes firefox, auto drum, audacity, and open office. Mostly, from what I can tell, these are open-source programs. Everything you find on the site might not be accessible, that's annoying, but that's life. I think auto drum's controls are self-explanatory, mostly, and everything is labeled. The only thing I dislike is that it needs more patches, like African drums or drums from other cultures. The patches are in .mid format, so if you know of any extras, let me know.

Role-play? Simulation? Strategy? Throw it at me! I'm all ears for the games!

2016-09-28 03:31:16

thanks for the tip, I might have to look into that
right now though I wouldn't really need anything more complex, lol I don't even use everything that's in this stand alone metronome which isn't really too much since it's just a metronome, but it works for what I'm using it for... which is basically nothing that's actually productive tongue