2008-02-15 15:36:42 (edited by dark empathy 2008-02-15 15:45:22)

Well, from that extremely subtle hint, long standing forumites might guess that X-site interactive have made good on their promise to resurrect the turn based guns and whipping fest that was acefire.

but resurrect in this case doesn't really do the thing justice, sinse the new acefire comes complete with a bunch of new high quality music and sfx, a host of nasty taunts and gorey messages of pain and destruction, ---- both in text and audio, some new toys of death such as bombs and a superweapon for you to play with, the ability to enter your own name, and do most satisfying and discriptive damage to a variety of computer opponents.

the possibility also exists to take on another human online, for which you'll need a registration key for the game at the price of twenty dollars, ---- or ten pounds for those on the same side of the big pond as myself.

to begin meeting out just and highly detailed punishment to that evil Pc, ---- (or another human), just Dash over to X-site interactive to grab the game.

Happy slaying!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-02-16 05:47:40

Lol the games keep coming don't they? Monte and now this. Wow. Keep 'em going!

2008-02-16 08:14:39

the game seems to have a virus, and won't install.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2008-02-16 14:16:55

Hmmmm a virus? I installed it fine and it worked, and I got no nasty messages from Avg while installing it.

If your virus checker is completely uptodate, then you probably should E-mail damien sadler at X site.

sorry I can't be more help.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-02-16 21:21:27

I have installed it, too and it works fine for me.

2008-02-17 19:00:51

Hmm. It's not a virus, it's a very fun game. Big difference there, eh?

2008-02-18 00:01:02

yes, it's very good game, but i have ideas for better playable
Maybe more weapons, example shotgun, swords, baseball, knife...
More unlockable things, movies, more voice messages.
and maybe more violent behaviours...
it's my ideas, what u thinking about this?

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2008-02-18 17:57:51

nice thoughts there Seal, and I think Damien is already thinking of more features, weapons etc for version 2.0. I don't believe he's on this forum, but you could well send him an E-mail with your thoughts about the game.

2008-02-19 23:42:56 (edited by madam vel 2008-02-19 23:45:41)

Hi all.  I love this game.  I can't find anyone to play with.  Does someone want to? I'm willing to host.  Please, I'll stick aim info up here.  tse pup 01 obviously remove the spaces. thanks I look forward to testing out the online playability. oh and one more thing while I'm thinking about it.  I got thirty points in the offline game, and I didn't get the cheats file.  I sent an email to support, but if anyone else has had this, let me know. thanks.

2008-02-20 02:57:12

Well, I have to say that the game is good but what is really the point?  I mean, I have the demo and there is really nothing to it.  Is there a real big differents besides playing against someone on line when purchasing the game? Just wondering.

2008-02-20 03:07:30

30 points? Is that even possible?

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2011-11-27 16:04:38

`Hi,
Please someone pass out the demo of the game? I'm interested in trying out older versions of the game, and seeing if I can get cheats with that version instead of 2.0.
best regards,
Jack

2014-05-25 18:19:53

Hello. Des anyone have this original version? If so, can you please let me know?  Thank you very much.