2016-08-26 18:38:07 (edited by boy 2017-09-04 21:45:01)

So, I finally got around to translating the manual and setting up a save file that already has the AI and commands set up. The manual is directly translated from Q Translate, but I changed some of it to help make it look more like English because I know enough Japanese to translate almost the whole thing. Once you download the file, move save.rb and save1.rb in to the game folder. Start the game and choose load from the main menu. If you moved the correct files, it will load and once you play the game, you will now be controlling user1 or move as it is if you're using character make up witch is described in the manual. I already changed the 3 people with character make up. You can change the names in the status menu, just don't use character make up. This is because character make up is for changing stats. For example, say you changed user1 to move but wrote it in English and not in Japanese, or even if you wrote it the correct way of saying it in Japanese and not the way that it is in tenchijousen, the stat modification wouldn't work. So, make suru you don't change it in character make up. The AI settings are done, don't change them unless you want to play around with AI. So, the manual and saves are at,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/esr8kfv40yoxh … e.zip?dl=0
Also if I put this topic in the wrong place, it's fine if it gets moved. I didn't know if it should go in articles or not since this isn't an article or a walkthrough or guide, it's a translated manual.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2016-08-26 19:39:06

uuuuuh finally, thanks for this

2016-08-27 13:37:18

thanks for making this save and a translation manual.
I'll surely play this and read the translated manual.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-09-04 13:55:29 (edited by cj89 2017-09-04 13:55:55)

Sad times, link doesn't work anymore. Does anyone still have this?

2017-09-04 21:43:20

Hmm, it's still in my dropbox. I think dropbox changed how links worked or something, since a lot of people are having these problems. For example, the Japanese game fix addon for making the enter key work correctly in text games. If anyone has the .nvda addon file for this or a place ware people could get it, I'd like to know so I could update the documentation for The Blank Game2 and people could play correctly. Speaking of that game, third dungeon is the longest one in the game so that's why their haven't been any updates. Anyway, try this link for the manual and save for cave of marvel.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/esr8kfv40yoxh … e.zip?dl=0

2017-09-04 23:07:33

Oh neat, this one works. Thanks. As for that addon, I *may* have it somewhere. Will have a look here in a bit and upload if I do.

2017-09-06 23:55:00

I've always had trouble trying to get manuals translated.  it always seems to end up as random letters.
Hope I can fix this somehow.  I'm mainly wanting to see if the text games have anything in there for tips and such. smile

2017-09-09 02:10:54

Most of the actual documentations for the text games don't have tips or things like that, but their are item lists, skill lists, and some have stories in the folder that's rite under sound, meaning second in the list of files. I think the best thing is to use the Google translate website, since all jgt can do is translate games. That, is why I wish Q Translate still worked since I could do a lot more with it. I used to use it for translating documents in to Japanese or translating small parts of text, but JGT can't do either of those things. Sometimes, it can't even translate some Japanese text in games because it has one number or one english word.