2008-02-02 08:49:17

I was wondering if any of you had some advice you could give about how to look for girls.

2008-02-02 11:08:16

don't!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-02-02 17:52:55

lol. so far everyone is right and let's don't get started again, but if you want more info, then ask a good friend. you will get farther. Then again, a sister might have plinty of info, unless you don't have a sister.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-02-02 19:18:51

Or if your sister is 8 years younger than you like mine wink

Dark I'm shocked, are you suggesting we all go the way of those two guys in the Falcon Banner? tongue

Seriously though I gave up the idea of looking a long time ago. Probably best just to get out there, meet people, make (non romantic) friends and maybe just maybe one of them will be someone you start having a soft spot for. That's all I can suggest.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-02-02 22:08:46

Agreed. I haven't even started looking for women of any kind. Then again, I don't rather or not you are male or female, but if I start having a sweet spot for a girl... On other hand, love to have some female compiny. Afterall who wants to remain single? I figger that if I run in to one i like, I will start talking, but I'm not looking for one. If I stay single, I stay single, but maybe things would just happen. I want even barther with all these online dating crap that is being talked about on tv. Matter of fact I don't date online.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-02-03 23:53:30

hey guys?
Like that ivandrago guy, what name was he talking about on the forum and how they should change it
was it mine?

Connor

2008-02-05 03:56:02

Finding girls is easy.

James,

1. Go to where girls mix with guys in some neutral place, like school, or a social club, or a hobby group, even a church group. It takes away a whole lot of pressure, for everyone.

2. Be polite. Girls like polite. It's amazing how much they like casual gentlemanliness, like opening doors, helping on with coats, and such.

3. Be strong. Girls like strong. Not as in Rambo, but as in the kind of guy who knows who he is and is confident.

4. Be a friend. A colleague made big points just going clothes shopping with a girl he liked.

5. Make the first move. Yeah, it ain't fair, but ya gotta do it. Coffee dates, music, just a walk together are least scary.

6. Don't do all that ungrown male crap: hustling, lying, cheating, boasting, being selfish. Friends don't do that to friends.

For extra credit, read a modern romance novel. You would be astonished how they list exactly what girls want. Consider it market research.

There are 6 billion of us on this planet. Last I heard, about half of them are girls. Bet you can find a nice one.

John Bannick
Been there, Done that.

2008-02-05 23:43:12

yes I have been having trouble with finding girls myself, but like I don't know but its like think about this guys ok?
like I go to a public school and all of the other people are sighted.
Now say I wanted to say hi or whatever to a girl or just meet her.  Someone would have to bring me up to her and wouldn't it be a little awkward?

Connor

2008-02-06 12:25:55

CJ,

There is an interesting things about awkward moments and girls.
If the guy can show the girl that he is strong enough to go ahead anyway, he makes big points.

John

2008-02-06 23:51:07

hmm, thanks for that

Connor