hi guys, does anyone know the songs in the retro world pack in rhythm rage? I want to know the following levels:
crazy beats 1, crazy factory oh no, rhythm in spell, memmories 2, rhythmiants from beyond, and final remix.

let's go, mate. aliens have gone mad, trying to conquer this world. I set up my ship's power to full,
I run around the battlefield,
I use everything to help me defeat those alien ships and finally the mothership itself,
I am the outbackstronaught! all the aliens will be eliminated, restoring piece to the world

Thumbs up

I'm not sure where Oriol found some of these 8 bit tunes.

Thumbs up

3 (edited by slender 2016-08-16 22:37:08)

They are from the ultrabit collection, a BT sync folder. Some are mods, some are fanicompo entries. I found a few of them. Here's one. http://www.sndup.net/d/2s2s/ACME_-_GetSmile_kg.ogg

And thus the beast grew powerful, and fire and thunder swept the land. But Mammon stirred in their hearts, and the beast Foundered, and its Corpse arose, and commanded "thou shalt not fly in my name." And the blazes shall freeze cold, and the souls of the followers of Mammon shall learn to tremble in the
face of ice as they did before the fire.
from The Book of Ice, 10:13

Thumbs up

is it also an original version of that song besides the 8 bit one?

let's go, mate. aliens have gone mad, trying to conquer this world. I set up my ship's power to full,
I use everything to help me defeat those alien ships and finally the mothership itself,
I am the outbackstronaught! all the aliens will be eliminated, restoring piece to the world

Thumbs up

No, this is a mod.

And thus the beast grew powerful, and fire and thunder swept the land. But Mammon stirred in their hearts, and the beast Foundered, and its Corpse arose, and commanded "thou shalt not fly in my name." And the blazes shall freeze cold, and the souls of the followers of Mammon shall learn to tremble in the

Thumbs up

http://downloads.khinsider.com/ is a great site for soundtracks. You should try searching there.

Thumbs up

wrong forum.
that site is a soundtrack for mainstream games, I go there to see if there are soundtracks for new games.
but this one is an audio game, meaning that there is no soundtrack in that site.

Thumbs up

Actually, some of the soundtracks are taken from mainstream games. Some of the intros are from Shovel Knight, I know that much.

Thumbs up

Do you know the title that is used in the final remix level? It seams that song is quite familiar

Thumbs up

10 (edited by slender 2016-09-01 15:57:22)

I don't know that one, in fact, I've been looking for it, and haven't found it yet. BTW, I just found the soundtrack for Crazy Beats 1. A Shovel Knight track, written By Jake Coughman. http://sndup.net/5j2r/d
And Crazy Factory! Oh no! Entry 74, in the 2015 fanicompo, under originals.
http://sndup.net/43c2/d
Rhythm and Spell is a mod file, originally called "Sad Song", which I used in my Mod Files pack smile.
http://sndup.net/3kf5/d
And sorry about most of the files being exactly 5 minutes long, that's a Foobar thing.

Thumbs up

thanks a bunch for the soundtracks.
BTW, do you have the memories 1 and 2 soundtracks?

Thumbs up

hi
the final remix is called hopeless
I got it from an 8bit album, not sure where or when. a long long time ago.

Thumbs up

13 (edited by slender 2016-09-02 19:04:00)

And here is the soundtrack for Memories 2.
http://sndup.net/2nd5/d.
Edit: is anyone interested in a zip file of all the Retro World tracks that I have found? I was thinking of creating one, with mostly the original files. However, most of them are .nsf or .xm, which means you'd need to have something like VLC to play them. I could convert them, but that would result in strange channel issues that aren't in the original files. Is anyone interested?

Thumbs up

I'm really interested to have all the retro world soundtracks.
could you zip it up and put it here?

Thumbs up

Sure. I have most of the soundtracks, but not all. I'll zip them up and post them here soon.

Thumbs up

OK, so the Rhythm Rage Soundtracks collection is now ready. these are the ones I have, I found most of them, but not all. The link to it is here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/knz808qe5zfhf … s.zip?dl=1

Thumbs up

17 (edited by slender 2017-04-18 13:25:35)

Just a quick update. I recently found the soundtrack for Final Remix. Here is the MP3, as well as the original NSF. this is also now part of the Retro World Soundtracks collection.

Thumbs up

hi
interesting that someone has taken the time to compile the original versions
I forgot where I got most of these, ultrabit yes, but I haven't coppied the original files.
I should do that from now on huh?
smile

Thumbs up