2011-07-24 09:17:58

Enes:
You need to try www.scottsigler.com

His stuff is while admittedly very graphic certainly not something where the heroes walk away unscathed most of the time. In fact in at least one of his projects, all of which are intended to be published as books but are up as free podcasts, the people who do get away certainly aren't walking.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2011-07-24 22:22:42

hi,
well
I've grown to like horror stories
anyone got some sugesstions that are up on the bard site

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2011-08-02 14:38:42

Well, I used to like the Harry Potter stuff, but I don't really care for it much anymore. I tried to read Lord of the rings, but gosh, it was just too detailed and boring. I read a little of twilight, and yes, they really messed vampires up! Vampires, as many of you should know, don't sparkle in the sunlight, they freaking burn up and die! LOL. And don't think of reading The Host either, its just another romantic piece of crap too. I like a few books, like Demon seed by Dean Koontz, stuff like that.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2011-08-03 00:42:59

Oh and that's another thing.
There is an amazing book series, skullduggery pleasant. it's a horror book and the audiobooks are amazing. They are read by Rupert Degas. lol
I love it.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln