2016-08-13 00:59:23

Hi!
I have also a little pleasure. Please, Audiogames admins and page managers, could You add a sequel of the Oriol's Beatstar, Rhythm rage to the Audiogames.net game database?
Thanks alot.
Marco

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2016-08-13 09:33:57

Hi marko
I don't know but moderators are working some other issues of the audiogames.net.
as such banning and unbanning.
I agree that various games should be added.
like danger on the wheel quick tab
red spot STW and rhythm rage.
return of the king should be added.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-08-13 10:08:22

I think, that not. Admins are good there. I've also some bad experiences about the Admins, but not from this forum. I hope, that admins added those games also here.

2016-08-13 14:10:33

Hi admins are good but sometime they behave like what they want.
as far as the concern of adding villins from beyond f that bird and various games should be added.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-08-13 15:58:16

Ofcourse, I agree a littlebid with You. I was also an admin, but, like a puppet admin. This isn't a topic about It. So please, add those games, if You can and ofcourse, if Oriol will agree.

2016-08-14 13:52:07

Well Admins don't do "what they want" so much as "what they can!"
Rememberr we are all also volunteers, and nobody pays us for working on this site. I for one have been spending a massive amount of time in the states visiting relatives and doing family type things with my wife, we're flying back to the Uk tomorrow and then four days later off for a music school course, ---- we also need to actually learn our music in! those four days.

Heck, I've not even played rythm rage yet.

Certainly Oroiol's games will be added to the db, but as usual it's on a "When the other admins and I have time basis"  I'm afraid.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-08-14 14:45:53

OK, I understand You. So, this was a little bid stupid drama here. Also, I agree with You, but I must explain to somebody, what are My admin experiences.And, ofcourse, this is not of the admin position here, this is of people.