2008-01-27 09:59:27

Yet more Devs are forcing their games to undergo vistration, and the people at Vip gameszone are no exception. Beach volleyball, funny bowling, Galaxy ranger, Lords of the galaxy, super tenis and super football have all recieved a shiny new upgrade to version 3, meaning that they'll behave themselves when windows vista or windows Xp 64 marches onto the seen.

There are no gameplay changes in the new versions, so if your not yet swept up in the wave of vistament, there's no need to start uninstalling.

So if your upgrading, ---- or indeed if you fancy galaxy spanning stratigicalness and random sportage, you could do worse than Heading in the vip gameszone direction

Also my appologies to Vip gameszone that this announcement is probably a litle late, ---- my tiny robotic information gathering minions will recieve a right royal rebooting for this!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-01-27 15:06:19

Wonderful! Now those games works for vista! I'm using Vista, and I'm glad to hear that these games now work for vista.

I live to crochet!

2008-01-28 14:48:21

Well, their certainly good. sport isn't quite as much my thing, but I can deffinately recommend galaxy ranger or lords of the galaxy.

Galaxy ranger is a real time stratogy/action game, and lords is a bit like monopoly mixed with random action minigames, and some of the best sfx and background I've heard in an audiogame. Both are playable online against other people as well.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-01-31 12:33:12

All 14 of our audio games work on Vista.

The biggest problem developers have with Vista is that Microsoft changed the rules for installation.

So developers have to change their games to look in new directories for their files.

And change their installation programs to put those files in the new places.

A pain in the tail feathers.

John Bannick
CTO
7-128 Software