2017-02-18 23:36:43

I can't test the thing with the switch, because I've done that part on my current playthrough and I am simply not going to restart. So if someone is far earlier in the game, please feel free to provide directions/details on where I've made a mistake. I apologize for that.

Now, with that said, Nick, if the walkthrough is just plain wrong, then map the surroundings. Find the switch, stand on it, and map the route, by steps, between the switch and the box. Then work backward. This is how I did it in the first place. Took me about three minutes. The surrounding walls do make it tricky because it's easy to shove the box into a corner or a place where you can't push it in the right direction, but mapping the route between box and switch should help.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-02-19 18:51:23

can someone help me get all species?

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2017-02-19 19:59:57

With the box and the switch, push it up so it's above the first wall to the west, then push it left on to the teleporter. The only mistake you made is forgetting to push it up before pushing it left. Also I decided to try out Bearran, (amphicub) and I got one with perfect attack. It seems to hit hard, but it's stuck with claw swipe until 17 when it gets berserk branch, then 23 when it gets pummel. And about transforming, I'm guessing if I want copy or powerfang I have to wait to transform to Grizzlord? And I just tryed using Redonkius. Oh, my, god. We have another fighting type who seems to be trying to get stronger than the giants. Garganchan is still stronger if you train it rite, but redonkius seems to have really good attack meaning strength goes up by 3 evry time it levels.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-02-20 00:17:52

hi,
what manamon do you need. Also, you can trade between saves.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-02-20 00:44:57

@Jayde: If you're still reading this topic regularly, I may have figured out what was wrong with your self-trading attempt.

When I downloaded process explorer, I had to enable the display of the lower pane found in the view menu. Apparently you can just hit control L to do this as well, but if you want to ensure that it's on you can check it in the menues.

Also, I haven't tested it with jaws, but if you're using NVDA and you're in a part of the window that says pane, that's actually the list of processes that doesn't speak. I think it's just blank for JAWS. If you tab and you hear list view, that's where the handles for that process will show up.

So if you go to the pane or blank part of the window and type RPG, you should be on RPG.exe. You can press enter to confirm this and escape to get out of the process properties. If it doesn't show properties for RPG.exe, keep pressing the keys for RPG until it shows up properly. Then tab over and you'll be in the process handles, which both screen readers actually read. Then the walkthrough you were given works for the most part. It's a little unwieldly since there are quite a few mutant processes, at least on my machine, but if you hit s and start from session, going up, you should find mutant bgt manamon. Press delete on it and click yes, and you can now run multiple instances of Manamon.

Host a room in one instance, join room and type localhost in the other and you're good to trade with yourself.

One other thing I discovered that's potentially a touch more risky is that you can trade between saves as well. If you load up a save from one game, then while that save is loaded, delete data.dat and replace it with a data.dat from another game, you can load the other save up in another instance. This lets you trade starters and such without having to rely on other players for anything.

I think Enes may have discovered this before me, for all I know there's a walkthrough on doing it somewhere. But there ya go.

2017-02-20 03:23:25

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask you a question. Are there any singing Manamon similar to Jigglypuff or not? If the answer is yes, do these Manamon evolve just like other Manamon or do you need to battle online opponents for it to evolve? If this type of Manamon exists, could you tell me their names, please?
Cheers,
André

2017-02-20 04:44:12

If you're looking for one that gets sing, the Owlaw line gets it at 7 or someware around their, Chingle gets it at 8, and Domestress gets it at 12. None of these manamon require trading or battling online. Chingle transforms in to Bellaard at 30, Owlaw transforms in to Owlex at 23 then Fowliture at 42, and Domestress doesn't transform.

2017-02-20 22:10:42

hello all.i want to know. if i training my manamons. enemies will be more stronger? sorry for not good english xd training with training points it. this points are important or no? thanks for help withs arcade.

2017-02-23 05:18:11

Has anyone ever tried using Sapple or Guerrerrol? If so, witch one is better? I know Sapple is only plant and Guerrerrol is plant and fighting, but I don't know what they're like in stats or anything. From the description, I'm guessing Guerrerrol has good attack because it seems to hit pretty hard when I've seen them. Sapple starts with Batter Branch and I know it's final form gets nature dance. Guerrerrol gets sucker route and rookie punch, and Sapple had good hp and attack. Other than that, I don't know that much about them. Of course I could just wait until I get far in the game and take them out to level, but I'm at the beginning and making a team, so I'm trying to decide witch plant type would be better to use.

2017-02-23 10:11:26

I know Guerrerrol learns Implant and the three other drain moves, so I remember it for PowerKick and Gamma Drain most notably, I don't remember the rest to much. I think it's fairly good too.

2017-02-25 18:11:29

I'm using a Junanchel in my current playthrough and have been pretty happy with it. He seems to have fairly low stats but a good bit of health so as long as he isn't fighting at a disadvantage you can get off a couple of solar conversions to bump his attack. He gets assault tackle for standard coverage but otherwise gets physical plant moves e.g., batter branch, berserk branch, and nature dance. His only special plant coverage is power leaf (at least as of level 59) which isn't great but can be nice if he gets restrained. He also gets entangle, uproot, and  Aerial Vision. I've given him the purple ring to boost his assault tackle. He was able to be pretty helpful in the Irroadium fight with that as long as I kept Irroadium stifled so he couldn't wreck him with flame blizzard.

So overall not bad; pretty good physical attacker with relatively mediocre stats, high HP, and no status moves aside from entangle.

2017-02-25 18:45:52

hi,
Wait what? You can stifle erodium?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-02-25 21:47:50

I was surprised but it appears so. I was hoping to use Fiendour's DeSoul to substitute for something like unending curse or eternal vortex but I guess since it doesn't do damage when first used he's immune to it. He wasn't doing much damage with his attacks so thought I would try stifle  and it worked. Aside from flame blizzard  I'm not sure what stifle takes away; if I remember correctly he was still able to use magic dragon and the rest of his oblivion  moves.

2017-02-26 07:24:18

Guerrerrol is better than Junanchel, hands down, except for a few caveats:
1. It's badly weak to air attacks, and things like Toxic Storm will utterly destroy it
2. It will be relying on Slash, Power Kick and Gammadrain for damage, while Junanchel gets Nature Dance and Assault Tackle
3. It has less HP than Junanchel, but better stats across the board. And it's fast.
Plant-fighting gives more coverage than plant-standard, so to me, Guerrerrol is by far the better plant type between those two.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-02-26 20:56:13 (edited by boy 2017-02-26 20:57:15)

I have a sprucel at level 41, and it actually hits pretty hard. It has to rely on Batter Branch, Berserk Branch and Assault Tackle for damage, but even batter branch hits hard with a willow hammer equipped. It wrecks water types as well as other things weak to plant. Assault tackle doesn't hit that hard, but it's plant moves make up. I'm gunna try Guerrerrol next, just thinking up a team now. I've never tryed: Eksponge, Bombusect, Tarba, Hydrake, sheepit, Sacraloon, Fauntazaur, and the Mythicles (Polosses, Kinidul and Galvana). Their are others I've never used, I'm not listing all of them.. One thing I will do, is take the risk, the big risk, and use a Myaneeko. Yeh, I know it's C R A P crap. And I know it doesn't get good attacks, but I'm still using it. I like to go hard. I just pulled a Snowmonno up to level 45, and that's another one on the "do not use" list. Lots of hp, good attacking stats on both sides, but it just dies unless it can one shot things. It has Myaneeko defenses. I'm not putting the things I haven't tryed from the list on the team since they're water types, but maybe I'll put one or two. Or, maybe I'll try using Zapistan. I know it gets oblivion slash and has good physicle attack, but it doesn't get sparking tail until 50 or someware around their. It also doesn't transform or at least that's what I've seen, but even then it might be good. Aqua zap with lots of hp equals high damage,and I know it gets that plus shadow claw and oblivion slash.

2017-03-09 21:27:55

hi i am New on this forum but i whant to ask i need to play online on manamon

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2017-03-09 22:18:15

ok.  so,  question.  in this game, i'm in the area ware, i have to form or make the word, shadow with the stones but making it around what i believe is fires.   i only know of 2 gates or laters.   the sec one you can't get through.   there are not enough spaces to make the word shadow in front of latter if i am suppose to even make the stones there so can anyone answer that for me.  or do i send the stones in to the fire etc.  help me out thanks.

2017-03-10 10:50:25 (edited by marro 2017-03-10 10:51:09)

hey guys,
I still wish we could get the irroadium you fight for the first time in shadow kingdom. His moves are a bit limited if you catch him, +the pain sounds of iroadium are better, the first time lol. maybe as soe sort of bonus or something...

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-03-10 14:20:11

hi,
I really! really really really would like to get him. He probably has or can have every move in the game. He also has many abilities and high attack stats. Maybe we could fight him again at level 100, but this time have the chance to catch his godbeast form?

2017-03-10 14:37:21

Exactly what i thought

marro

2017-03-10 15:10:52

i need some 1 to play online on manamon with

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2017-03-12 15:15:01

Trying to join the BTSync folder playthroughs by @eyelessmac

2017-03-12 22:36:20

Lol what is this?

marro

2017-03-13 15:04:01

It's kinda like dropbox shared folder. It contains playthrough by Eyelessmac

2017-03-13 19:43:09

funny.  seems that everyone can answer every other qn except for mine.   interesting.    i guess i have a better idea of how people are.   interesting.