2017-02-12 01:16:08

Hey, is it possible to get Erodium's cry and pain sounds?

2017-02-12 01:40:35

Sacroloon and Orystar can both make decent use of the Razor Talon, but yeah...I never really thought to give it to Sacroloon before. Makes him a better attacker.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-02-12 01:43:05

Did you know the divine barrier moves protect all mons on the field not just one?

2017-02-12 05:21:08 (edited by Jason SW 2017-03-03 00:35:52)

And now... My number 0 favorite:
Manalith Factory (Main theme):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dbkqaczkpou2n … n.ogg?dl=1
And others:
Manalith Factory (Storage):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hzcpcmv13vg1p … e.ogg?dl=1
Manalith Factory (Prison):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/py6pa04ufqa6v … n.ogg?dl=1

2017-02-12 06:19:22

hi,
You have very good audio equipment.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-02-12 07:26:39

Not really. Like I said, All I'm using is GoldWave, in a Virtualized copy of Windows 10 running on an iMac that's almost 7 years old. Anyone could've done what I did.

2017-02-12 08:05:24

It's a pity. I actually like the intro to that factory theme, but I strongly dislike the rest of it.
Nice sound quality though. Using that method, it would be extremely easy to figure out a pretty complete sound track for the game too, if you wanted it.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-02-12 10:57:18

Okay, so now I have a iWindows 10 machine, it's time to get started into Manamon again.
The reason I haven't since August is basically the game has been installed on mrs. dark's machine, and pinching her computer (especially for long periods), is not always   either possible or fair.
so, a  couple of preliminary questions.

First, I'll go and have a look at Jayde's guide,  since some initial guidance on strategy would probably smooth a  few of the things that  went wrong first time around.
However I was wondering, given that I traded manamon on my old save file  (including a rocking  morghoul), if there was a way to get them without  pestering other people, indeed given that Aaron has such a clunky connection system for trading, it'd be nice if once you have! unlocked a manamon it stays unlocked, or  at least you have the ability to get it in the game (since I would like to complete my   manapedia).

I suspect in practical terms it's going to be easier to just ask one of the few people who can! host servers to be kind and trade with me, but just in case I thought I'd ask.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-02-12 11:06:20

hi,
Trading between save files is possible.  You basicly trade with yourself.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-02-12 12:02:45

Ahoy there.

@dark, you could also just copy the save file if you still have it around on your wife's pc that is. and begin from where you left off.

And yes,while trading with one's self is possible, the process is so complicated that it isn't worth it, imo of course. That said, I know its been written somewhere either in this topic or on the general game discussion room, so if someone happens to have the detailed instructions or knows where the post is, I wouldn't mind a look.

Speaking of manamon, defeated the master gym ages ago, haven't done much with the postgame,and yes its possible that I have posted this on this topic before, my memory fails me alas.

here are the stats I ended the game with

Oh and enes, I heard your oridium battle, and either it has been nerfed or you were just lucky, if it was luck, believe me you were quite lucky. big_smile

grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-02-12 12:13:47

Ah, I thought that might be the case.
I do know I could copy the save file to my machine and continue  my game, but while I'd appreciate the manamon and stats, I'd like to go through the story again and at least a little of the team building, albeit I'll probably regret saying that when I get to a stuck  position, big_smile.

I suspect the same problem that stops me hosting servers will also stop me trading with myself.

I might actually ask Aaron about this, since even if he doesn't have time to directly update the game with a better way of obtaining trade only manamon, he might  create a trading partner on the vgstorm server to assist since so many people have had problems with the trading aspect owing to the server issues, and it's a shame when the collection is such a fun aspect of the game that there isn't another way to collect stuff, even as a post game feature, indeed collecting and learning about the different Manamon and trying to get the lot is imho one of the most fun aspects of the game quite aside from the battling.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-02-12 14:02:09

Is there a link to the dropbox folder containing all the music collected for this game?

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2017-02-12 14:53:05 (edited by pulseman45 2017-02-12 14:53:56)

Thanks so much for all the recordings. Though I am assuming they weren't always recordings. The mythical battle theme, for example, doesn't loop and ends like a track normally would so I'm guessing it was found and not recorded directly from the game.
I will have to test recordings for myself just to know how the quality ends up being.

2017-02-12 15:14:45

I found the mythical battle theme on Youtube as well as the MT. Cindar BGM. After putting some more time in to work, I'll add all those Manalyth Factory songs, Brightwater, and Tangeria Tower music to the zip. I'm actually in the process of putting some more in now. The biggest problem is noticing when the first loop ends so I can turn off speech and press the record button.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-02-12 16:16:53

hi,
Actually, I think trading with yourself is worth it. It isn't that complex for me. I can pull it off in a few minutes.

2017-02-12 18:41:28

Hi,

Here's the original post I made on trading with yourself:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.p … 72#p282972

2017-02-12 19:45:35 (edited by Jason SW 2017-02-12 19:51:09)

What I did when recording was to start recording early, and then later use the selection features of GoldWave to find the start of the loop, and delete everything before then.
The same thing was done to insert the fade. I cut the track down to a bit after the start of the next loop, positioned the start cursor at or near the start of the next loop, and inserted the fade.
I'm sure that the same thing could be done in Audacity.

2017-02-13 09:21:22

hi,
One question: has anyone ever encountered erodium using demonic oblivion? This is my third playthrough, and this is the first time I saw him use it. Does he have other oblivion  moves?

2017-02-13 16:51:11

He can use Demonic Oblivion the first time you fight him, as well as Vulnerabiity and Final Oblivion. I don't know about the second time.

2017-02-14 01:20:49 (edited by Jason SW 2017-03-03 00:32:09)

Another one I did last night:
Secret Hideout:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cxuqvx7m4xpdl … t.ogg?dl=1

2017-02-16 15:55:02

hello all.i can't open the door with arcade game with sounds manamon.maibe you can help me? i not so fast and.i can't. can't for a long time. i don't want to cheating.but.  i dont' know what i can to do with this crappy door.

2017-02-16 16:53:17 (edited by boy 2017-02-16 16:54:30)

Use the learn Manamon feature, and keep trying. There's no easy way to beat this game. One good thing about it, is that you have to only get a minimum of 6 correct. 6 isn't that hard. If you're really struggling, write the numbers on a separate device or something.

2017-02-16 17:15:19

Writing down won't help. You'll be too slow for sure.

2017-02-16 20:23:33

I used a Braille Sense, it wasn't slow for me. I had it rite next to the computer. If you used a Brailler, maybe that would be slow. You have to write slow with that.

2017-02-18 15:06:19

Hi, I must say I have found the walkthrew for this game very helpful but there is a small problem with it that I have been hung up on for several days now.  In the hideout level 3 no matter what I try I am not able to push that box on the switch as I always get blocked by a wall even when following the walkthrew.  Can someone please tell me what the new steps are as it is not fun for me at all when I can not complete a portion of a game and have been stuck on it for days?