2017-01-17 00:13:55

I didn't know that about Blazond. Does it still get those stats and moves if I transform a level 20 Mutmo? And one other thing. I just spent some time testing out both the Boibul line, and even the Manja line. Boibul has good attack, not like those giants of course, (I've found nothing that can beat them accept Irodium), if only we could capture and use Irodium. Too bad. I have heard if you go to the Shadow Kingdom after defeating Irodium the first time you can capture him, but I go there again and I can't get to the place where you can capture Irodium. Anyway, Boibul's attack and hp are good, it's defenses are halfway decent, and it's speed is the same as it's defenses. I like it's moves as well. Claw Swipe, Bite, Asault Tackle, Roar, and Horify. Now, about Manja. When you catch it in the tunnels, save before catching one. If you get one with like 24 attack and 27 speed, you've got a bad one. I caught one with 26 attack and 26 speed, plus 18 in both defenses. I also equipped a Power Dagger. It still does pretty good damage, even with Rookie Kick and Rookie Punch only being it's fighting moves. My moveset for the Niamanja I have at level 43 is Rookie Punch, Rookie Kick, Black Bite, Sharpen, and Focus. I just picked up that Dragon type Manamon, Drabao I think, that you can find in the Orianda Fields Ruins. It has 0 physical moves, period. I have one at level 13, it's got Tidal Wave, Fire Breath, and Stun Volt. I understand Tidal Wave on a dragon, happens in some kids books or other games. But Stun Volt? Wierd.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-01-17 03:24:50

Blazond's attack is comparable to Garganchan's. I'm not kidding. And no, it doesn't matter when you transform it, but if you do it early, you're going to miss some moves that only Mutmo gets (Slash at 49 is a big one, along with Daring Comeback, Sharpen and Takedown). What I suggest you do is be patient. Level the poor Mutmo as much as you can, then when it has all the moves as Mutmo that you want it to have, transform it. At this point, go straight to the move tutor in Orianda and pick up Blaze Rampage (learned at 49), and maybe Torch in case Restrain is used on you/you're facing something with really good defense and bad special defense. If you're training Mutmo in such a way that it's getting points, shove then into attack and speed. This will make your Blazond a fairly fast, slightly frail and extremely potent physical attacker.

Boibul line. My issue with them is that they get absolutely nothing that can hurt ghosts, and their physical defense isn't too hot. Special defense is very nice though. I'd personally rather use a Sacroloon or something, because at least with Sacroloon, it's got a higher base stat total, better moves and generally a better means of keeping itself and the rest of the team alive. I've just never found Boibul's line all that useful.

Ditto the Monja line. Weak fighting moves (except Blind Rush) really, really hurt this guy. He's super super fast, and has decent attacking stats, but he doesn't really do all that much besides Poison Dart and Black Bite. If he ever gets some love, I'll give him another look.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-01-17 03:52:14

You're right about the Boibul line. They can't hit ghosts, and yeh they're not really that good if you've got a team of strong Manamons. But remember, I'm making up something that's really, hard to use. That's why I have Boibul, Manja, and Drabao as well as some other things. Maybe I should even keep Mutmo as Mutmo and see how it goes. Only problem with that? I have to find a Lavalan, again. Larvy is so, hard to train. The way I got a Lavalan last time was take the Larvy into a place with really high level Manamons, give it the exp pal, and fight. I had a Lavalan in less than 15 minutes from a level 16 Larvy. Also, can I get 3 Mutmos to complete my Manapedia or do I breed one Mutmo? I'm guessing if I breed it, I won't have the other version which is gunna suck, but I guess I'll have to breed 1, transform it, breed it again, and keep going. I've never actually used the Manamon breeder before, so maybe I can keep the original version as well as the level 1. And the Manja line, it's hard and has to deal with bad fighting moves for now, that's nice if it really does get Blind Rush. And if it gets stone fist, shouldn't it get tri kick as well so anyone can use the Manja that VG Storm was offering? Minus the perfect defenses. Actually, the Boibul I have has perfect attack. And I also tested the Eagala line. It's nice, but it's defenses aren't that good. It has pretty good attack though, and it's fast. I have one that just transformed at level 39, and I'm kinda wondering weather to dump this thing or keep using it. Fly is definitely a nice move for it, as it will avoid basically anything. Maybe this will even work on Aura Master which is supposed to never miss.

2017-01-17 06:02:49

Fly will work to avoid Aura Master or Sonic Missile. So will Tunnel.

Martiagle hits hard, has good speed. Fowliture hits almost as hard, has slightly lower speed, and has a couple more tricks up its sleeve. For air types, both have their uses.

For Mutmo: breed it whenever you want, just make sure to have the transformation items lying around if you want to complete or fill out the manapedia to some extent. Elvond is good, Blazond looks good in theory, Duskond is busted.

Heh, if you're trying to take manamon that are hard to use, try Viralite, or Thundron, or Simulon.

Also, I may be in the market for a Mortrex fairly soon, if anyone's willing. Not tonight, maybe not even tomorrow, but I want to give this one another good look. And I really don't want to have to trade with myself, if possible. Maybe Sheepit as well, though that will be a few days more I think.

Have any of you actually tried using a Grizzlord? Is it any good? From what I remembered, its stats aren't too great, but it does get Frenzied Rage and I think Berserk Branch and Pummel and Hibernate. Just not sure how it turns out, and the one Grizzlord I ever owned (from the ingame trade) had low stats according to the Hazeldale stat checker.

2017-01-17 08:18:35

So I haven't played this in a long while, but this discussion about Remullion got me curious, so I did some messing around.

First, I bred my newly transformed Steelion with my Redonkeus freshly caught in the wild. Resulting Remullion had Battlecry, Steel Horn and Tri Kick.

I saw that some peoples' Remullion knew Slash, so I levelled Steelion until it learned Slash, deleted a random move for it, like Focus or something. Still got Battlecry, Steel Horn and Tri Kick.

I tried it again, except this time I deleted Steel Horn when Steelion learned Slash. Result: Battlecry, Slash and Tri Kick.

That confirmed that it's based off moves your Manamon know. Then I noticed something else. Steel Horn and later Slash was the first move in my Steelion's list, and Tri Kick was first for Redonkeus. So I reset to get Steel Horn back on Steelion, and swapped Redonkeus's moves around so Power Kick was first. Result: Battlecry, steel Horn and Power Kick!

Yep, I think we know the determining factor now.

I then noticed my Steelion also knows Battlecry. At this point I was in the mood to be silly and see just how foolproof this mechanic was. Turns out, it really doesn't look twice at what you throw at it. The resulting Remullion knew Battlecry, Power Kick and... Battlecry. Yup.

Lastly, I remembered that I possess a Dimbranch Club or whatever that thing's called, the thing that lets any Manamon learn Batter Branch. Y'all know where this is going, right?
I equipped that to Redonkeus, swapped the order of moves and bred. Result: Battlecry, Batter Branch and Battlecry. I challenge you to make a weirder moveset on a level 1 Remullion. Actually, this file doesn't have a Mt. Cinder Torch yet, so I bet you can. big_smile

2017-01-17 15:43:13 (edited by boy 2017-01-17 15:57:05)

I can actually give a fully transformed Mortrex at 38, maybe 37, can't do it until Friday because I don't have computer access until then. About Remullion, hmm I have to get one at some point. I have a long time until I can get a Redonkius. I'm only at the factory. I don't have a Bearan on an old save, so I won't be able to give a Grizzlord. At least the one in the stadium before Shadow Kingdom hit hard. And I have tried Bearan, it's like Fyrate. Nice damage, pretty good hp, but it's defenses on both sides aren't the best. It's hp makes up for it's low defenses, it I know it hits harder than Boibul's final transformation, happens at level 22.

2017-01-17 19:06:26

What I'd like to do is this:

For Bearran, Sheepit and Aperishian, I'll catch/raise them and have them bred in such a way that their stat potential is good. All I would need, then, is someone willing to host a trade. I can't host.

Loxias, that's hilarious, but it makes me wonder if any other possibilities are there. For instance, Redonkeus gets Quake and Assault Tackle, and Steelion can get Polish. I wonder if those moves are possible. Batter Branch on a Remullion is lol!

2017-01-17 22:36:38 (edited by boy 2017-01-17 23:24:32)

I can host, not until Friday as I said before. Need any of the starters, or something rare to catch? I know I have Aquaffe at level 11 or 12, and Leafox. They might be in their second transformations, but they can always be bred. I will be able to host around 5 or 6 PM, that's when I arrive home from school. I don't have any of the mythicals, but I can probably grab them off of another file. I might, and I say might, still have one somewhere after the master stadium is done, so maybe I'll be able to get some of the final transformations you can only find on the place to the final town you can get to in the post game. Also, I wonder what would happen if I used the Irod Pendant in Shadow Kingdom, maybe that's how I can capture Irodium if what I heard is true. I know you can't capture the version that you have to battle, but I've read about people using Irodium. If only I knew how to do this, I'd love, just love, to use Irodium somewhere in the game, wonder if you can use it in the master stadium. That would make it a lot easier, Draco Breaker, Dragon Fang, or any other attacks he has.

2017-01-17 23:31:46

Slight
spoilers

Yes, use the Irod Pendant in the shadow kingdom, in the room where you fought Yavin. It will transport you. Get ready for a scrap.

Friday sounds good, depending on time of day and all that. I should be ready by then. No, I don't need anything mythical or whatnot. I have Leafox in this playthrough, so the only starters I would need for a potentially complete manapedia down the road are Aquaffe and Flammia. Those two, plus the ability to trade (and then trade back) my Bearran, Sheepit and Aperishian.

I've made a decision. This is going to be my last playthrough. Said it before, didn't stick to it, so this time I'm going to. I'm going to complete the manapedia, and eventually I'm going to breed a good version of every manamon at final form, minus the mythicals of course. That's why I wanted to get Bearran, Sheepit and Aperishian traded and then traded back. I will eventually pump them all to, say, level 60 or so, and then I'll have a nice and easy stat reference. Once this is done, or close to done, I can update my guide. My guide's basically done, but I know that some of my entries are a little threadbare, and I want to update them.

So yeah. I will be super-excited to do this, and I should be easily at the point in the game where I can get Bearran and Sheepit by Friday.

Remullion with Torch. Oh dear god. I think Remullion with Quake would be even better.

2017-01-18 00:02:10

After a lot of grinding, wasting time that I could of used to work on an essay that I wasn't supposed to start, I beat Octoross in the Sqien Path, meaning the time where you're supposed to lose! It was hard, but I eventually did it. This is with the team I had created for the challenge, plus a couple that I dropped after beating him because I thought they were a bit strong for the team. All of them were level 24 or 23. And yes, I used level up herbs. I got the team by trading between the 2 files. One with an almost complete Manapedia, and one after the first stadium was complete. I'll say now, the grinding took a lot of time that I could of used for English, math, or work but I didn't have any real work accept that english that I wasn't even supposed to start. And their's a positive and a negative to beating him. Well we know the positive, the ability of beating him, all the extra exp and gold, but the negative. Fighting your own team outside the tunnels. That was a pain, and Yavon's Manamon got wrecked by my giant from the unknown gifts. Beast. He power kicked Yavon's fyste, then my Decist owned his Eagala with Ice Cutter for maybe 110 damage? His Friggle tanked a Power Kick, then died from an Ice Cutter like his other 2. And a positive to that, my Ratsal got a ton of exp and it was no problem to transform him. Octorosses Vybrogen and Recobrah were the hardest, mainly because the only one I had that could take hits and do good damage was my transformed Boibul, they can tank hits, and do pretty good damage in return. To prove this, here is the audio file of me beating him. I had to use a ton of herbs, and for any new players, it does contain the introduction before the battle if you don't want to hear that, skip about 30 or 35 seconds.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/conte … /file?dl=1

2017-01-18 00:47:16 (edited by Jayde 2017-01-18 01:12:33)

Your dropbox link appears to be broken, but nice job. I beat Octoross twice using "dream teams" - that is, stuff imported from other save files, stuff with nicely balanced stats or good moves or both - so kudos for winning there. And yeah, the fight against Octoross when he uses your own stuff against you gets murderous if you do it wrong.

In my current playthrough, I've been messing around on floor 2 of the volcano. I beat the second stadium with my weakest team ever: Bulpine level 22, Jiminar level 21, Skirial level 22, Murkit level 17, Chingle level 19, Zimbat level 13. Let's just say only Bulpine survived, and it was a damn near thing.

Did not realize Magic Lights was 70% accurate. I thought it was 90. I think Subliminal Radio Wave is 90, but I'm gonna check that on Skirial shortly.

I'm actually taking time to catch/raise stuff outside the main team right now (and the team I mentioned a minute ago is not the main one, really). I want to be basically ready to get Mutmo as soon as I hit Orianda, and I think I can be. I've already got Zintrabat, Feefeye, Pandourbit, Erroir, Murkit and Jiminar, and am working on Lavalan (Larvae is level 24). I can't get Embird or Drabao yet, so I'll worry about them when I get there. I have a Lonar, which I can trade for Autoson whenever I want to (was planning on testing him out anyway)...but I want to use the Lonar in the hideout, since Quake will wreck two of the three scaled fights.

2017-01-18 01:22:48

I'll try to get another link up, don't know why it's broken. Maybe this,
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/conte … CBQF/file?

2017-01-18 07:37:41

Yeah, man, don't know what to tell ya. Both links are throwing a Dropbox 404 error.

I'm in Dimbranch Jungle, and the semi-throwaway team is owning all over basically everything. Is it me, or are Merembear and Fyrate faster than I remember? They are reliably outspeeding Lonar and Zintrabat at the same level. Also, I'm beginning to remember why it was that I loved Erroir. I really will have to do a side-by-side of this guy vs. Dussoket at some point.

2017-01-18 10:30:30

Well, from what I remember, I also used to get surprised by Fyrate's speed.
Nice thing about Remulion, I suspected the order in which moves from both parents were placed would influence Remulion's moveset, as there is kind of a similar thing in Pokemon, but never tried it.

2017-01-18 18:39:16

The thing I don't like about dussoket is that it doesn't get sparking tail til what? mid 50's or something? That seems kind of mean.

2017-01-18 19:04:41

Yeah. It gets Electric Shock before that, and AquaZap as a Zapistan I believe. It also gets Shadow Claw and Sonic Missile and Charge of Fury. Erroir gets Power Fang, which is awesome.

2017-01-20 18:33:05

Just about to start the ruins. I have Orystar at 39, Banyardan at 38, Aperishian at 39, Bellaard at 39 and Titomaton at 41. Oh my god, is Titomaton ever a tank. And it actually has respectable special attack and Superspark. Plus I know it gets Iron Guard to shore up its slightly lower physical defense. I killed Kuro in literally five hits, I think. One-shotted Orystar with Titomaton, one-shotted her Dormanoid with Bellaard (ditto her Mortrex, which for some reason didn't do Black Bite), killed her Deciced the same way. Bellaard isn't wickedly defensive, but it has remarkably high special attack if you train it properly, and its HP is solid.

Also, a note for those of you who care:
Orystar gets Tri Beam at 34 I think. Zintrabat doesn't. But Zintrabat gets Wing Slash at 25, while Orystar doesn't. My recommendation: get Wing Slash, and evolve right away. You'll get other moves a little slower I think, but the fact that your stats get jacked a bit will help enormously. Zintrabat is just too frail otherwise.

Now, on that note, does anyone know if Mortrex has similar issues? Are there any moves Aperishian learns that Mortrex doesn't? I just got Daring Comeback, and am wondering if I should box him for now. I'll be very pleased when I can trade him to make him into Mortrex though; his stats as Aperishian are good, but not excellent.

2017-01-20 18:53:14 (edited by pulseman45 2017-01-20 19:26:53)

Well, there is something I wanted to verify since quite a bit of time, and it happens to be true.
For those who care, Steelion learns Iron Impact at level 60. So, if there is anyone who could be interested in a level 1 Remullion with Iron Impact, you know what to do. To me it is more of a funny thing then an awesome one, but I guess it can have it's use. It's 2.5 times as powerful as Steel Horn, so I guess that's fine.

2017-01-20 19:45:13

Hey guys!

I just need 3 manamons left to complete my file. Where do I get the last 3. It's Mondevol ID24, Titomaton ID61 and Fiendour ID72?

Thanks

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2017-01-20 20:41:32

Ah, good to know on Steelion. It's still busted I'm afraid, but a Remullion with Steel Impact at level 1 is funny. Personally I'd probably try to fill the slots with moves it can't get on its own, although I'm picturing Remullion using Steel Impact on some poor unsuspecting Squirmunk and destroying it.

Just finished Orianda Stadium. Wrecked it with Titomaton and Aperishian, with Banyardan for backup when the ghost got busted. Heh.

Discovered something: you know the "deviant manamon" thing? It's partially broken. I had a deviant Squirmunk in a previous file with perfect HP, and it played that annoying little sound whenever it entered battle, gave me the news it was deviant when I found it. And yet, I've found other deviant manamon elsewhere (guy in Hazeldale tells me so), and I've never been alerted to it. I feel like maybe the mechanic is only something you get alerted to in the first few areas of the game...that, or some perfects are better than others? I'm not sure. lol

Boy, if you're still willing to do the Mortrex thing, I'd be hugely appreciative. I do not have Sheepit or Bearran yet - I've been busier than I thought - and I do have a baby Leefox I can trade you (I bred my Banyardan to get one with good stats, because the one I started with was about as bad as you can get).

Sleep Spray is 60% accurate. Sing is 70% accurate. When did the Sleep Spray thing happen? I could've sworn it was 80-85% accurate. Hell, in an email I got about a week ago, even Aaron said he thought Sleep Spray was more accurate, and explained it as being because the mons who get Sleep Spray come around later in the game, and so they deserve better than 70%-accurate Sing? So much for that.

2017-01-20 21:49:12

hi,
is there a move called steal impact? what are it's  impact points and accuracy?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-01-20 22:27:11

I'm pretty sure it's 150 power, 100 accuracy, but it makes you wait a turn afterword, to rest. It's sort of like HyperBeam.

Haha, got Mutmo. Now it's time to raise a Blazond (well, I'll be raising the Mutmo to 49, but whatever) just to see how badass this thing gets.

Just started the factory. Noticing a serious problem with Bellaard already. He has Heaven's Winds, and some pretty nice special attack, but Bombusect and Morghoul can both survive it and OHKO with Black Bite/Clobber. That's what you get for being extra weak to undead I guess, but since these two are the ones you see more than Dormanoid, it means his viability as a holy type takes a serious hit here. He does wreck Tigrath pretty nicely though, and Tigrath is something I usually struggle with a little bit because I don't often run a holy type. I have yet to find a holy type with good defense, outside Ziognioss of course. Bellaard dies to undead. Sacroloon can protect itself with Divine Protection but still has fairly low-ish defense. Myaneko is utterly and completely busted, and is also double weak to undead. Tenshaino is maybe the only exception, and it's got a couple of really ugly weaknesses (one to magic, for instance) that shut it down.

There are moments where I wish I could take this concept and make my own game, but I simply don't know enough BGT to do it. I wouldn't use any of Aaron's creatures, but hell, if he can make a pokemon clone, then so could anyone else. Heaven knows I've got a nearly complete list in a document on my hard drive, and it would only take some tweaks to make sure nothing was too tightly similar. I'd have to change a couple of types (would probably do away with the undead and holy types, and add a mystic type, a light type and a dark type (shadow and ghost would be their own things). But yeah. I dunno. I suppose it goes back to the whole notion where if you want something done a certain way, do it yourself.

2017-01-21 06:24:18

Okay. I've just gotten to the Verlorene Ruins again, and totally trashed the leader there. Seriously, three-shotted her Grizzlord with Psycho-trick, two-shotted her Simulon with Berserk Branch, one-shotted Snowmonno with Blaze Rampage from Blazond (did something like 600 damage, haha), and then two-shotted Frorgerol. And Orystar gets Meteor Rush at 50, but it holds its own with Aura Master/Tri Beam before that. Still think I like Elvond better, if only because Elvond's a bit tankier, gets Magic Wave, and also gets Inner Healing. Plus Smoke and Mirrors is funnily enough more accurate than Magic Lights.

Just caught a Bearran, so now all I have to do is breed a good one. I know Bearran/Grizzlord have some weird crossover issues (I don't think Grizzlord gets Copy, but it does get Frenzied Rage, Berserk Branch and I think Assault Tackle)...so the trick will be to level up Bearran till it has what I want, then get one of you lovely people to transform it for me.

2017-01-22 03:40:44

So, yet another update (getting tired of me yet?).

Ampheakub, Bearran's first form, gets Berserk Branch all on its own. No worries there; I'm definitely keeping that as a nice coverage option. It appears that Bearran gets Power Fang and Copy while Grizzlord doesn't, and Grizzlord gets Takedown and Assault Tackle (and probably Frenzied Rage later on) while Bearran doesn't. As such, if I want Copy or Power Fang (and I think I want at least one of those), I'll have to raise my Bearran to at least level 41. Got some work ahead of me, but it shouldn't be too bad. I found all this out by levelling a Merembear to 45 and then trading it away for Grizzlord. That Grizzlord comes at level 30, and will never get Power Fang or Copy, plus it had bad stat potential so I don't really want it.

Speaking of Merembear, it's a poor man's Blazond. Slightly better defense, a bit less HP, less attack, less special attack, much less special defense and a fair bit less speed. Gets Slash, Roar and Blaze Rampage (the last of those moves at 46), which makes it easier to raise (the way I did it, I had to raise a freaking Mutmo to 49 so it'd get Slash), but less payout in the long run. Blazond is just better, hands down. Probably a better overall flame type than Garganchan, because Garganchan's HP isn't great and its defenses are only a hair above average...plus that god-awful speed. Blazond, by comparison, is fairly fast but not lightning quick (Orystar will outspeed it, and so will Mortrex I believe, but it can outspeed a Thornita quite easily and one-shot with Blaze Rampage).

Oh, speaking of plant types? Either someone sneakily snuck in some nerfs to Banyardan, or it was always this way and I just didn't know what I was looking for. None of its stats are bad, but none are wickedly amazing either. When it gets Earthquake it'll be a lot better, but with Sleep Spray being a 6 in 10 chance (I seriously think it was better once upon a time), and the double ice weakness, I can see why some of you from way way earlier in the thread had issues. Mine has good stats in all but one area, and it's...well, not bad, but Guerrerril might be a better plant type, so I'm gonna have to check him out.

I'm also going to catch me a Zapistan, breed it, and see whether it stands up to Erroir. Erroir obviously comss way way earlier in the game, and as such is probably the best straight-up electric type for much of the game as far as dealing damage goes (Mondevol is better overall because of typing and tanking ability), but Dussoket might take the crown at the end of the day.
Titomaton is really quite good. Another tank, and it gets Superspark at 30. Unfortunately that it's last attack, which leaves it with Sonic Missile, Superspark, Electric Shock and Iron Tackle for attacking moves that actually matter (it might get Pounce at level 1, I can't remember). Nice Iron Guard though.

Speaking of stats, I've come to realize that moves which jack stats are, in some ways, not all they're cracked up to be. In pokemon, raising a stat by a stage means you add 50% of its base to it. So if a Charmander has 30 attack and uses a move that boosts attack, it will now have 45 attack. With manamon, I think it's 30% of base added, so that means stuff like Hone Blades doesn't actually double attack, as Swords Dance would in pokemon. And during those turns where you're putting your stats up, your foe might critical-hit you and kill you...so yeah, not a huge fan. The main reason sweepers don't exist well in this game, apart from terrible move options in most cases of course, is just this; if you use a stat-raising move, the number of rounds you need in order to kill the foe actually increases in a lot of cases. If Martiagle does 50% of a Leonatar's HP with Fly, and uses Hone Blades to try and shorten the match, he will actually take 3 rounds to kill Leonatar because Fly will do something like 85% instead of 100+%. Three rounds in which his frail defenses won't stand up to multiple uses of Slash. Rounds in which some tamers will use items to heal a near-fatal hit and waste your use points.

I did just waste Irroadium with Orystar, Titomaton and Blazond though. Used the other two to pump up Orystar, then Meteor Rushed him over and over. Was doing about 100 damage per hit, and I had him paralyzed and confused in the bargain. Titomaton died (Final Oblivion or whatever it's called), and Banyardan helped mop up.

2017-01-22 11:42:44 (edited by pulseman45 2017-01-22 11:52:47)

@enes: Iron Impact is basically what was said abov, except 95 percent accurate instead of 100.
It can work well with remullion, especially since it has access to Polish, Roar/Charge Tackle, Battlecry, Iron Guard, plus the slight chance of confusion if it doesn't kill. Granted, Steelion also has access to part of these moves, but it's ability is indeed a real problem, to the point of making it go to level 60 to verify my theory being more difficult than expected.