2008-01-18 04:53:24

This past week I've gotton the books I needed for coladge. One problem, they are from rfbnd. I don't have any kind of account with rfbnd and so I've know pin. How much does one cost. I'm bowering the books and the player through the colladge. I'm going to contact the disability department tomorrow, so is there any thing else I should know about rfbnd? If I can't get the pin, I'm going to try another format, like PDF.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-01-20 20:55:26

ok stupid question
do you have the right cd player thing?
and my braille teacher did it for me, so I wish I could help
I will ask her and get back to ya

Connor

2008-01-20 21:16:27

I contacting the disibility Person and got it solved. I was supplied with a PIN. It's working now. yes I have  right player. It is the victor reader. I looked on the RFBnd site and was wonder if that price of $35 is yearly or monthly or what? Right now I got the books PIN and player from the colladge for now.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-01-20 23:59:15 (edited by cx2 2008-01-21 00:00:40)

I would imagine that is yearly. I know the RNIB here in Britain is

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-01-23 01:39:26

ok well im glad you at least got it sorted out,

Connor