2008-01-16 23:54:00

Hey all!
Does anyone know a good network sniffer that is accessible with Jaws? Thanks!
Robin

2008-01-25 02:47:02

hmmm. i do but don't know what the admins would think about this topic.

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2008-01-25 21:02:56

Well, sniffing is not against the rules in some cases. But my opinion is that if you want to do something nasty, such as sniffing or cracking, you should learn on your own and not through the help of others. Reading information on the internet is fine, but just asking what you want to know directly is way too lazy. See, I can crack some bad-written security systems if I want, but I haven't learnt that via these terrific forums.
I should note, however, that he may have completely normal reasons for wanting to sniff somebody's rear part.

2008-02-08 07:35:03

Hi again,
sorry for the late reply here. Well, the reason why I want to sniff is because I found someone on my WiFi network who shouldn't be there and I'd like to watch what this person is doing. He opviously cracked my WEP encryption which isn't all that hard. However, my dad's laptop doesn't support WPA yet so I have to use WEP. Now, what I really want to do is sniff my own network, not someone elses network. But I really don't want to become a hacker or read endless tutorials, just a simple proggy that shows me the packets sent through my network and that's it...
Robin