2016-07-22 11:31:05

Just got my account there, the site is really great! Keep up your great job, Sam.

2016-07-24 06:37:07

Hi. I've created an account. Now my question is, when i click an audio there, i can't make it play. It will download instead. How do i play the audio through browser? i am a mozilla user

2016-07-25 15:15:18

If your a mozilla user it should autoplay. Look for an audio player on the listen page. It should look like the normal mozilla player when you click on an mp3 file. Also, guys, I added a remember me feature to the login screen, which a lot of people scemes to want, so yay!

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-11-27 23:42:56

Can you put an option to hide your username on the website? Also, there is no option to change the name, password/username, or the email address. Can you also put an option to delete the account if they don't want the account anymore?

Armando

2016-11-28 16:46:31

I think on youtube you do not have the option to hide your username. Do you want to hide your own channel? how's people gonna find you?

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2016-12-04 05:46:36

Hmm, sounds like a good place for my lets plays.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-12-04 15:40:44

I just put up weird crap I made in goldwave up there from time to time, the only downside is if its something that is only a second or two, like a notification you could use on your phone, it won't let you upload b/c of the 50KB limit, but I get why that limit is in place.

It would be good to have easier access to the time scrubber and volume controls of the player, but that I think is just the standard HTML5 player, and I don't know what all you can do with that from a development point of view since I am not one. I do know I have been to sites with a very good player and been to sites where you can't pause or anything like that. Now that most platforms are using HTML5, or are working on rolling that out, things are looking up for accessible audio and video players.

Um... sorry for getting off topic.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2016-12-07 00:32:24

will there be an app in the app store?

2016-12-07 18:53:43

One thing that would be cool is twitter sharing. Yeah sure most people don't use twitter for web anymore, but could be nice for iOS users and just to have there.
Here's the thing from twitter support that explains the steps.

https://support.twitter.com/articles/231474

2016-12-08 03:18:14

And also Facebook, maybee

73 Wj3u