just want to say to the player I played earlier that went by the name rai, you really gave me some good comp, yeach game you progressed and caught on to my strategy. I did burst into laughter when ironically the first two games I won the exact same way. the forth game I will admit you had me on the ropes, you probably would have actually pulled that game out if it wasn't for your connection dropping. well see you back on the battle field, good games

Thumbs up

just bumping this topic back onto the first page. I haven't been on the server in a couple weeks, im back now if anyone is up for a game

Thumbs up

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you know that the Jungle server is now back up again - I had some issues with the VPS. Sorry for the downtime!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

ahhhh haven't played this in a couple weeks, if anyone is up for a game, drop in, I will be in the lobby all day

Thumbs up

@smoothgunner I'll think about it; last time I had a match against you I lost big time. Not happening again! *Grin*

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

haha phil you know I am the king in this game lol

Thumbs up

I will be on again today. I see a couple players dropped in like rai, but everytime someone came in, I was in the middle of something. so when you all get a chance, stop by for a game or two

Thumbs up