2016-06-21 13:40:00

I have been using the same email address for everything important since 2002. Unfortunately, it's with Juno Online Services, who recently added an inaccessible CAPCHA to their webmail login and has not answered any of my support requests and, judging by other people's comments, aren't any better to customers of their paid services.
I have no idea how I'm supposed to switch my Paypal / Bank account / numerous other accounts to use an email address that isn't being held hostage by people who reward over a decade of use this way, but if it's possible to change the email address associated with my audiogames.net account, that'd be one nightmare escaped.

(If it isn't possible without a new account or access to my juno mail, ... umm. What do?)
(Web Visum hasn't been working. Is Web Visum actually working and I'm just doing it wrong?)

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2016-06-21 13:55:56

Hmmm, you should be able to change this in the identity section of your profile.

I actually will have  a similar problem with bt, since when I tried to get my lady a working address with them they proceeded by changing my password so I can now only access on one computer, and threatening to delete my account if I didn't use their inaccessible webmail. Luckily my main address for funstuff is still working so I have a backup, though i wouldlike another formal address and probably will see about sorting one out.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-06-21 15:05:15 (edited by Socheat 2016-06-21 15:09:31)

@Cae, someone has Sign the WebVisum extention with firefox. so the add on still works as it was before.
For more info, please read This Topic

2016-06-22 09:47:29

You could get the mail from your current service to be automatically forwarded to a new email provider such as Gmail.