2016-06-18 18:57:01

please help me admins. my firs account was called blindgamer then i forget password for this account. please delete this and my first account to. i will register again or delete blindgamer account and rename this shaban in blindgamer. please do this.

2016-06-18 20:59:15

Shaban, I'm afraid you're posting this suggestion in the wrong place. This belongs in site and forum feedback.

2016-06-18 22:38:09

There's no need to delete the account, if you still have access to the email address that account used, you can reset your password. If you want a new user name, there is a thread for requesting it.

2016-06-19 01:12:54

You could always use this account too. I don't know if there is a way to delete your first account, but you can still use this one.

2016-06-19 12:45:29

Hi Shaban.

As I said in the pm I sent you, I've deleted the blindgamer account. If you want the username changed on your Shaban account please go to this topic and post a request with your old name so that everyone can see what has been changed.

Hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-06-19 19:39:47

Dark wrote:

Hi Shaban.

As I said in the pm I sent you, I've deleted the blindgamer account. If you want the username changed on your Shaban account please go to this topic and post a request with your old name so that everyone can see what has been changed.

Hth.

yes friend, i've posted already

2016-06-20 11:24:54

This website does not have a "forgot password" feature.

2016-06-20 23:53:04

@Blindgamer, your welcome.  Btw, your probably better not using the  quote post function all the time, since generaly it is a bit of a pest for people to read what they have just written twice, so unless you want to quote something specifically I'd recommend just using the "reply" function, or simply typing in the quick reply box at the end of each topic.

@Tjt, I  am surprised, I  know we used to have a forgot password feature, obviously we don't at this point which is surprising, we'll have to check that.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-06-22 16:20:33

We do have that link, but PunBB changed the link text to 'obtain a new one' instead of 'forgot password':
http://forum.audiogames.net/login.php?action=forget